Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura are there any other psychedelics that are easier to access.  Do I need to go to Mexico to acquire 5 meo?  Salvia was interesting and is available at most head shops, but is dangerous without a sitter.  Are there legitimate websites where one can purchase psychedelics or isomers with similar effects?

@Ramu 5-meo is very very rare. It's very difficult to extract from plants, and production of it was banned in China in 2015, which has led to a world-wide shortage. The market for 5-meo is very small to begin with because it's not a recreational experience so demand for it is low.

There are many other "lesser" psychedelics worth exploring which are much easier and cheaper to get: LSD, mushrooms, N,N-DMT, mescaline, etc. See my blog for a full list.

You're better off getting your feet wet with the lesser ones any way. They are still extremely powerful and life-transforming. Always start with tiny doses and do copious research before you ingest anything.

Yes, don't do salvia without a sitter because you lose motor control on it. Most other psyches aren't like that and can be done safely by yourself if you know what you're doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Does anyone know how weed highs get affected after 5-meo?

Weed highs are much stronger and blissful for me. They are pretty trippy almost acid like.

I have found I get much more out of weak drugs, even 1 glass of wine or a bottle of beer is very noticable. I need really little excitement or stimulation to get off. Even some nice Indian curry can feel like having sex with food. It almost feels like I live in some parallel universe where existence is celebrated. Sometimes I still get ripped back into reality. Mostly by egoic people that stimulate my ego. But after meditating or cleaning up the garbage that has been left behind I'm back to normal madness. 

Normal madness being the dream in which I can't fly. I am playing many characters that all believe they are separate entities which take the play very seriously. These actors can't figure out why they exist and are running away from the fact that they will stop existing once the play is over. 

@Leo Gura, do you plan to do a follow up video on where you are with 5meo at the moment? (And more info on it that you might have acquired since the last video?). 

I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to include some basic facts and info in the first post of this mega thread. Dosage, ROA overview and so forth. Also - maybe most importantly -  with 5meo I think it's a very very good idea (almost mandatory)  to use a trip-sitter. You can actually hurt yourself if your body goes into spontaneous movement. There's also a considerable risk of dropping hot smoking gear. And lastly, with the fear you can tap into it can be good to have someone around you trust.  

Thanks for all the info btw! 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You still assume reality has limits. It doesn't.

Well, I'm not assuming that. That's definitely not on my mind. I know anything can happen. It has no limits in what can happen. I'm also a person going through life, going through Maslow's and Spiral Dynamics. 

Here's something that helped me the most so far. Someone said this, "Life doesn't give you what you ask for. It gives you the people, places, and situations to develop what you ask for." I'm just trying my best to apply there is no you; there is no 'I' in everyday life. I am doing my life purpose for me, which is all. That's the best I could describe it. If I say more than this, I feel like I'm misunderstood. I'm not really getting the answers I'm looking for. Like, how to better my outlook. Well, it's ok. Yes, I practice a bunch of stuff everyday - too much to describe. 

In spirituality (in this forum), I can't really share stuff other than we are infinite and there is no you. We all pretty much know this already. One can get labelled as a "dualistic thinker."

Another thing that helped a lot is, having a couple of very good friends. If I meet them again, I tell them what's new in my life and what has improved  (including spirituality). I do this because it helps to bring something to the table. I could freely tell my progress to them, where I'm at, and they could give me an honest feedback. I even tell them about Maslow's, Spiral Dynamics, startups, and spiritually, and how they all apply together (interconnected), and they get inspired. And, as for psychedelics, they found it interesting. 

Edited by Key Elements

On 01/02/2017 at 1:07 AM, Key Elements said:

Well, when we die, hopefully, we will become infinite. Like Leo said, "why not go for full Buddhahood?"

But, I'm still wondering why do we have to experience another realm, like earth? :) Have you thought of it this way? (General question.) I know that we are infinite already. It's "strange" that we are "separate entities" when we wake up, yet we are also infinite. 

Epistemology.

There is no other option that makes any divine sense. Its pretty obvious in my eyes.

I will share two videos that explain why we are here much better than i can and why infinite intelligence expanded itself into lower (so to speak) realms/dimensions or states of existence that most closely resonate with my DMT and other powerful insights and experiences.

This way infinite intelligence can grow and learn at a much more extremely profound way then in singularity and having no memory of its infinite potential it can learn more than it already knows(In a sense) Its to infinity and beyond genius!

Temporarily experiencing itself subjectively, only to grow and evolve collectively.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 2/1/2017 at 8:10 AM, zikzak said:

@Leo Gura, do you plan to do a follow up video on where you are with 5meo at the moment? (And more info on it that you might have acquired since the last video?). 

If Leo would be completely sincere with his 5meo realizations, 90% of his followers would unsubscribe. :) I mean some realizations are very offensive to the ego... :) 

5 hours ago, Barna said:

If Leo would be completely sincere with his 5meo realizations, 90% of his followers would unsubscribe. :) I mean some realizations are very offensive to the ego... :) 

I think he has been pretty sincere about it so far? :)

4 minutes ago, zikzak said:

I think he has been pretty sincere about it so far? :)

If you realize that everything is One, then ultimately you have to realize that nothing matters. Existence doesn't matter. It can be a positive thing from the perspective of the ego, because it means that nothing is serious. 

However, the ego will hate other consequences of this realization. The ego will hate that even the sacred things don't matter. Can you live with the thought that the lives of your family members don't matter? :) 

meaning/meaningless. existence does matter/existence doesn't matter. both are ultimately just dualistic concepts. both are not reality. both are false

On 2017-02-01 at 1:40 AM, Psychonaut said:

These actors can't figure out why they exist and are running away from the fact that they will stop existing once the play is over. 

Beautiful line!

I tried plugging 20mg 5. It works rather well actually. But it is quite an effort, I think it might still be worth it. I'm going to plug it the next few times. Compared to snorting it it feels smoother and easier. I liked that I didn't have to worry about meo running down my nose and could just lie down and relax. When snorted I spend the first 10-15 minutes rubbing it in and sit leaning forward. When plugged I could just relax and lie down. I also didn't have to worry about passing out and breaking a glass bong when smoking. 

had a 5meo breakthrough just now, lasted bot 15mins, there is nothing i can say about what happened in those 15mins. but when i opened my eyes it seemed like i was being born, like i was opening my eyes for the first time 

5 minutes ago, bobbyward said:

had a 5meo breakthrough just now, lasted bot 15mins, there is nothing i can say about what happened in those 15mins. but when i opened my eyes it seemed like i was being born, like i was opening my eyes for the first time 

Do it again, if you have enough courage :D 

@Leo Gura Do you have interest to take a heavy dose and try to not surender as much as you can to see what will happen?

@Parki These substances are not a game. They will fuck you up badly if you treat them like a juvenile.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well said Leo ^ Here's a video of someone taking 5-meo that's clearly not ready for this kind of experience.

In my opinion, If you have no history of darkness/suffering or awakenings or psychedelics the last thing in the world you wanna do is DMT.

He'll I've been through hell and back multiple times, meditation for years, had awakenings, toxic relationships, lucid dreams, astrals, had visions, my whole teenage life was full of darkness and suffering where i found myself through love and connected with myself once again, tried all psychedelics, experience so much of life and when i took the first hit of DMT it still scared the hell out of me, but i didn't scream like that i just took it and was reminded to surrender and let go from my history of self actualization and meditation and then it become the most amazing experience of my life and 5-Meo is said to be EVEN MORE POWERFUL.

You need some sort of balanced monk-like mindset before even thinking about taking something like that. If you think a lot, don't even bother as all thoughts come to life and i mean really come to life. You have to face extreme terror/darkness to reach divine light, when you already have somewhat faced darkness, your ride will be much smoother. This is why Leo and Martin mention "there is no cheat" because instead of taking steps with physical reality facing your obstacles and fears one by one as your life goes by with these things in order to get to the Enlightenment stage(so to speak) you have to face it all at once because its a massive dose.

To put it in an easier way you have to truly ask yourself, are you ready to die? are you able to fully welcoming, surrendering and accepting of death? When you are is when these experiences naturally happen or that's a good indicator when you are ready for these type of experiences.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I suggest the following song the be the dance music anthem of the 5-MeO journey: Guru Josh - Infinity

"Infinity 2008"

Here's my key
Philosophy
A freak like me
Just needs infinity

Relax
Take your time

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find
Infinity, infinity

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find
Infinity, infinity

The time goes by
So naturally
Why you'll receive
Infinity

Here's my key
Philosophy
A freak like me
Just needs infinity

Relax
Take your time

And take your time
To trust in me
And you will find
Infinity [x7]

The time goes by
So naturally
Why you'll receive
Infinity

the most surprising thing about 5meo is the after effects, when i go asleep i am going in and out of different states. also physically i feel different, more expanded sense of self and less thoughts