Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

Anyone else get these visions on 5 MeO? Not sure if to attribute it to the ego, or something else?

It's this Oval, sketched in pencil, black on white paper, that is somehow an expression of not being able to speak or shout...

The Oval is sketched with multiple lines, like so: 

oval sketch.PNG

It's animated, and is sketched with more lines (and more grey, not black)

Edited by Chris365

@Chris365 There is an infinite number of ways to visualize Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Probably you didn't vaporize well, 20 mg is a big dose. Anyway, I prefer smoke it in 3 times, I put 4 small spoons with 5 mg each one , I smoke the first, wait a couple of minutes, after another, and another until you are off. At the end the breakthrough will happen, and it's not so traumatic than one in 1 shot. I haven't a long experience, maybe this way is worse but for me is the way to quit all anxiety

I was with a shaman, I did probably smoke it all. It was buffo, high-quality buffo but still. I guess it was around 10-15mg from what I read on synthetic.

So you smoke 5mg 4 times in a row. Ok, that is interesting, no tolerance build up for you or does the tolerance work in your favour maybe.

Got a KERN TGD 1mg scale, the thing is it only registers weights above 4mg. So I also bought 10mg weight. For anyone having problems with scales I think this is they way to go.

On 17/09/2020 at 4:35 PM, Leo Gura said:

How many times must we say that freebase can be plugged or snorted without conversion?

I tried plugging freebase. It just does not dilute in the water. I needed much more water and even then with a lot of mixing it did not get in. I tried plugging the heterogen substance anyway but only half of the grains entered the 1 mL syringe. (I'm basically following the setup you described in your video tutorial but with freebase instead of HCL).

I ended up having a half-ass trip (pun intended), longer than usual but basically not much except body load. I'm definitely doing something wrong. I tried chopping the grains down with a blade but the grains just penetrate into whatever chopping board I'm using. Maybe it works with a bigger syringe (which would take all the grains) or maybe it's just that my form of freebase is different from yours.

Anyway not sure what I will do with the rest of my freebase but I'll just buy more salt form.

9 hours ago, 4201 said:

I tried plugging freebase. It just does not dilute in the water.

That's why I said to use a few drops of light coconut milk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am interested in diving into 5meo DMT, I have all the materials required to begin plugging the substance.

The main fear that is holding me back is fear of permanently damaging or re-wiring my brain in an unfavorable way.

I am almost 21 years old.

What are your thoughts about this fear? Is this something that I should be worried about? 

I have done shrooms and LSD multiple times in the past...can 5meo permanently change my brain in an un-favourable way?

I know that this topic is tricky to answer...what are your thoughts?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Adam M Psychodelics made me hypersensitive to everything. This is what you ultimately want but you will also need to learn how to handle it. You should feel rather comfortable in your life before taking 5 meo DMT because it may destabilize you.

thoughts on this? 

he says don't do it alone

also. what is the difference so to speak about bufo vs synthetic? are there actual experiential differences ? 

It's borderline crazy to do it alone. However some people like crazy. James Oroc have some solid arguments for doing it solo (watch the panel discussion). Those arguments don't make it safer in any way though but everyone must decide for themselves of course. I have done it alone quite a few times and felt safe. The suddenly - boom - then it got out of hand. You never know. I'd still do it alone. But I'd still recommend everyone to have a sitter the first time AT LEAST and even after that it's arguably safer. 

@zikzak why do you think it is total crazy to do it alone? Just progressively raise the dose until breakthrough with every new trip. Whats crazy about that?

@OBEler

As said I've done it quite a few times alone and I'd do it alone again. I have felt quite safe and very functional on my 5-MeO-DMT trips. But then suddenly I had a trip where I completely lost control and I was very lucky that other people or police didn't get involved. And that was from two small doses. I have seen a few people doing it that had several pretty calm experiences and then at a certain dose they just went full on bananas.

So my point is that you just never know. And if you haven't done the first trip with a sitter you don't have ANY clue how you will react. And before even considering doing it solo I'd say it's very wise to do 3-5 trips with a sitter to get some experience. 

@zikzak Very interesting. I experiment only with low dose between 3 to 7 mg rectal only. Only once was blissfull the other times heavy breathing and heart raising was the case. One time was special, I only took 3 mg rectal but it hit me like a train. After 2 minutes of taking it effects started immediately, for 30 minutes there was just cold fear and a little nausea. I was still in control, I concentrated on my breathing. When I closed my eyes it was like everything was moving. This was my last trip. 

What happened on your  low dose where you completely lost control? Can you somehow prepare for it? And did you smoke it?

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I went completely berzerk - it was full on Hulk-mode. I could easily have killed myself since I had no concept of fear or pain. I couldn't have prepared for it - yes if I had been in a locked room with no windows to break maybe.. Yes it was smoked.. 

@zikzak I just sit with closed eyes the whole trip. I suggest you also sit or lie down. How can you go in this Position Berserker? Did you suddenly stand up?? Did your body move around? 

I had no concept of sitting down/lying down. As said, usually I'm very functional in my 5-MeO-DMT trips but this was very different. And I have seen others suddenly getting unsuspected effects in a trip although they were experienced. If you try to smoke it or go upwards with the dose I'm pretty sure you could get a sense of the sometimes very unpredictable nature of 5-MeO-DMT. 

@zikzak Hmm ok thanks, too bad that 5 meo has some random unpredictablility. Makes it even more respectful 

I want to trip always alone. How can I manage unpredictability then? Do I need to lock down in a room without any stuff that can somehow injury me? Like a mirror hanging on the wall?

Maybe @Leo Gura has some tips for this (but he said 5 meo is like taking vitamin pills, maybe you will be more in control the more you trip)

Hi peeps!

After smoking (freebase) and snorting (hcl) and having inconsistent results, I've decided that for my big full on god experience i don't want to leave anything to chance anymore.

I remember vividly from my first time smoking bufo at an aya retreat that i inhaled too strongly and ended up with some crystals on my tongue. Also the whole thing was difficult to manage, and i dont like the idea of fire around me while getting high.

So i've started to do some research about efficient and safe techniques. I define these terms as follows:

Efficient: 100% of product is vaporized or available for absorption, without burning or otherwise tarnishing the product.

Safe: nothing can catch fire around me or i cant get burned.

What I've found is that you can use an e-cigarette [those ones that the vape peeps use..] and use that to heat up exactly to the temperature you need, and voila, absolutely safe and 100% vaporized product, no waste and no danger.

I've used this to take in very controlled amounts of just regular DMT so far, and am expecting that 5-meo-dmt won't disappoint using this technique.

I just want to share this here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=92213

DMT, has an evaporation point of ±200C, compared to 5-meo-dmt freebase which is ±210C. Both these temps [and up to 300C] are perfectly settable on such a device.

I got a cheap e-leaf ecigarette mod, a battery for it, and the vandyvape v1 mesh RDA. Works great, taste is absolutely not burnt plastic and best of all i didnt spend 300 bucks on an expensive weed vape to spoil its taste :)

My setup was ±60 euros batteries included.

Edited by sethx