Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Space said:

Low dose (<15mg) 5-MeO is not really that intense or difficult. The effects are very very mild at that dose, in my experience. 5-6g of mushrooms would be far more challenging. At 20mg 5MeO thats were the ego starts to properly uncontract, which can be quite disconcerting. 25mg = full ego death and oneness, but still not quite God. 30mg = ACTUAL GOD. So, slowly ramp up the dose. 

Thanks, I shall have to read more lower dose 5MeO trip reports.

I think I have read too many horror stories online where people have taken too high a dose and that is what is putting me off.

Edited by Craigxt22

30 minutes ago, Space said:

Low dose (<15mg) 5-MeO is not really that intense or difficult. The effects are very very mild at that dose, in my experience. 5-6g of mushrooms would be far more challenging. At 20mg 5MeO thats were the ego starts to properly uncontract, which can be quite disconcerting. 25mg = full ego death and oneness, but still not quite God. 30mg = ACTUAL GOD. So, slowly ramp up the dose. 

Roa matters too. It's.not the same 20mg plugged than 20mg smoked! @Craigxt22 Anyways as Space said whatever roa you use start slow. Since so many factors can play in

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Roa matters too. It's.not the same 20mg plugged than 20mg smoked! @Craigxt22

Thank goodness someone made this qualification.

18 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

Thanks, I shall have to read more lower dose 5MeO trip reports.

I think I have read too many horror stories online where people have taken too high a dose and that is what is putting me off.

Well there is nothing more radical than God, so thats understandable. You give someone a >25mg dose without any prior experience and they will freak the fuck out.

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Roa matters too. It's.not the same 20mg plugged than 20mg smoked! @Craigxt22 Anyways as Space said whatever roa you use start slow. Since so many factors can play in

Yes you're right, sorry I should have been more specific. The doses I mentioned are plugged. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Thanks for replies.

Yes I was aware that vaping/ smoking  provides a more intense experience relative to plugging/ snorting

19 minutes ago, Guido1606 said:

"Those who use 5-MeO-DMT in a spiritual context only use this drug once."

This is pure nonsense.

One trip will not be sufficient for any serious understanding.

If you're really serious about understanding consciousness, you'll need at least 100 trips.

In repeating the use of this drug, they risk brain damage.

This is nonsense. There is no evidence of this.

And indeed there is enough evidence to show that repeated use results in brain damage.

No such evidence exists at all.

I've done over 100 trips and feel no brain damage. My brain is working just fine. Better even, thanks to increased awareness and understanding of things.

Don't listen to people's opinions on psychedelics unless they've done at least 100 trips.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@OBEler@ (sorry for tagging you can't untag)

(As Leo says also) - that article is loaded with BS and assumptions. I could even respect the things mentioned if it was specified as an opinion but being stated as facts it just comes out quite stupid. 

That article is a badly misinformed opinion piece presented as fact. The poor quality writing makes it difficult to read as well.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Wow, wow, wow! I just had my biggest realization! I'm an idiot ;D

I did two hits with vape pen. First was two 9 mg scoops which I wasted because of not keeping air long enough. 15 minutes later I did another hit but with three scoops.

There is nothing is nothing there and there is nothing is there nothing there is nowhere there is and so on. This is the best description what was happening. I see that I'm wasting my life on stupid repettive patterns and I'm stuck in place. By withholding love I live a loveless life.

12 minutes ago, Username said:

I did two hits with vape pen. First was two 9 mg scoops which I wasted because of not keeping air long enough. 15 minutes later I did another hit but with three scoops.

There is nothing is nothing there and there is nothing is there nothing there is nowhere there is and so on. This is the best description what was happening. I see that I'm wasting my life on stupid repettive patterns and I'm stuck in place. By withholding love I live a loveless life.

So good my dude let the love flow :x

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

10 hours ago, Username said:

3 scoops, 27mg? sounds like a lot, but I think I need that much as well...

Is there no tolerance build up if you do it that soon after? Psychonautwiki says 1 hour to get half sensitivity, 2 hours for back to baseline. Do you need more for 2nd hit?

It wasn't 27 mg, it was half of that amount. As far as I know 9 mg scoop weight 4,5 mg because of low density / gaps between crystals. That's how Leo is dosing in his instruction and my scale confirms it. I also did one scoop few days earlier and it was stronger than two.

First batch was very weak, I guess I just wasted it entirely. I see that it's a little bit tricky to inhale everything. You need to start inhaling at right moment, than inhale long enough and keeps it quite long (till it's quite uncomfortable).

This trip wasn't as profound as 5HTP + 100 ug LSD used rectally. 5 meo DMT totally destroyed my reality. With LSD I was just on the edge and it was better for contemplation. I would say that vaped 5 meo DMT is a lesser psychodelic 8) 8) 8) but this form is extremly convinient for grounding in consciousness work - it takes less time and effort, it also feels healthier so you can do it every week.

Edited by Username

LSD analog is enough for the beginning. I checked both vendors (for 1p-lsd and 5 meo dmt), sadly they do not ship to Sweden. 5 meo DMT is illegal in Sweden. If you want to order something check opinions on trustpilot and reddit.

Edited by Username

On 8/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, Javfly33 said:

Did 16mg. Something happened.

I'm inside the mind of God lol

I might need to catch a breath to do that again . Holy shit.

How was? Do you still remember? I had another 3 days ago and totally forgot next day. I remember what I thought after the experience, but neex day, 0 remembers of the experience

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

How was? Do you still remember? I had another 3 days ago and totally forgot next day. I remember what I thought after the experience, but neex day, 0 remembers of the experience

Not much. But notice that the experience of 5-meo is not different than THIS. 

The only thing that changes is that the ego comes back. But you are Still inside infinity/mind of God Lol

So far I've had 3 trials with this chem and yeah, it's not one of those you remember much of the experience like the tradicional pyschs. But the afterglow the following week is when you see how this chem works. Nothing changes much yet ego structures are so clean seen the following week as well as just living life more mindfully, present...etc

Can't put it into words but for me it seems 5-meo is quite a beast. Subtle but" it kills you softly" lol (referring to the ego)

@Javfly33 yeah, next day the world looks "clean", but maybe it's time to change the roa. Smoke is too shocking, too fast and difficult to remember

I have no difficulty remembering all of my 5-MeO-DMT trips, as if they happened yesterday.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Me depending, I had a breakthrough and two days later I couldn't remember, but in a moment in the middle of the night I remembered it exactly. Another ,I wrote about it and next day I absolutely forgot, I remember only that I wrote, but the trip zero. I think it's because my mind isn't prepared yet for it, and maybe because the effect smoking are too short

Edited by Breakingthewall

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Javfly33 yeah, next day the world looks "clean", but maybe it's time to change the roa. Smoke is too shocking, too fast and difficult to remember

Yes, I agree. After trying successfully plugging (although not being able to reach breakthrough territory but I have hope I will be able to) I'm not looking forward to smoke it ever again (only smoke it one but it was enough lol)