Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And also vaping is bad for your lungs.

I've found that vaping DMT with the Yocan and freebase crystals (no PG or anything) very energizing and healthful-feeling for my lungs. I've coughed up and spit out deep mucus blockages after a large DMT session that went away forever and improved my singing voice and ability to breath deeply. When I tried 5-MeO, I found the same effect except it felt deeper/lower in my lungs where the effect felt activated.

I achieved this effect with inhalation combined with something like Wim Hof breathing.

Edited by davebryand

@Death_ leo recommends 21 years old in one of his vids. There seems to be different levels of consciousness that transpire at different ages. Psychological maturity. But also, the psychedelics themselves bring about a lot of psychological maturity in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Death_ said:

I am just 15. When is the best age to use psychedelics? 

I started doing lsd and mushrooms with 19 and it worked very well for me and my friends. If you are responsible with the dose, set & setting there is not to much that can go wrong.

But I would wait with 5 meo at least till 21 maybe even 25.

4 hours ago, Death_ said:

You should wait until you're older. You have a whole lifetime ahead to experiment with psychedelics, and 15 is definitely way too young. I recommend waiting until you're in your 20s.

From age 15-19 you should focus on developing yourself intellectually, physically, socially, so try to do well in school, sports, and developing good friendships and relationships. If you're interested in psychedelics you can begin to lay the groundwork now by practicing meditation and reading.

Taking psychedelics prematurely is like forcing a flower bud open too soon. I've seen some friends who got heavily involved in psychedelics from too young an age, and became very lost in life. That being said, some other friends (and myself) got started with very light use of mushrooms from pretty young age, like 16, and it worked out fine. But if I could go back, I would tell myself to wait a few years, and that will be what I teach my children as well, when they get to that age.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@zikzak I have vaping experience with various substances but not 5-MeO-DMT.

Analogous to what you said above about dosing, you can plug as high a dose as you want until you pass out. It's not like plugging is limited in potency. It's just gonna be a smoother and longer trip rather than a sledgehammer to the head.

To me the biggest downside of vaped DMT is how short and jarring the trip is. If I could plug DMT, I would. I only vape it because plugged doesn't work. And also vaping is bad for your lungs.

I never have a problem with my 5-MeO-DMT trips being too weak. Not once have I come back from a 5-MeO-DMT trip and been like: "Well, that was nice, but I wish it was stronger and hit me 10x faster for 1/5th the time." Even plugged 5-MeO-DMT is too short for the kind of work we're interested in here. We want trips that are 3-4 hours long. Vaping that much DMT wears out my lungs.

considered trying ayahuasca. like in a ceremonial setting with a few people around you, guides and other participants

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

6 hours ago, Death_ said:

Be careful that you don't ruin your life by getting into trouble.

Psychedelics require great maturity to use properly. I would wait till 21 so you don't make any stupid decisions that will get you in legal trouble.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Death_ said:

@Death_  Just in case you ignore the advice the others gave you, don't try to be a hero and be very gentle to yourself, there is a very very good reason why people recommends you to start with smaller dosages. There really is no point in overdoing yourself.

On 27.8.2020 at 7:06 PM, OBEler said:

Can you still recommend using kola nut powder against upcoming fear for 5 meo sessions? It is a long time you recommended it.

Yes, I would still recommend it. It always helped me. :)

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@bejapuskas

Very great advice!

"Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

On 31.8.2020 at 9:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

Be careful that you don't ruin your life by getting into trouble.

Psychedelics require great maturity to use properly. I would wait till 21 so you don't make any stupid decisions that will get you in legal trouble.

Pleeaaaase young humans plleasse listen to this. I ignored this kind of advice and I became crazy and would have killed myself if god wasnt there to safe its child!

LOVE❤ Ladies and Gentlemen! Its all about love... dont take this for granted.

On 31/8/2020 at 3:28 PM, Death_ said:

It's your decision my friend. If I were you I'll wait some years to start with this...but I'm not you

@Breakingthewall Okay. I might take psychedelics when I am around 21 years old. As Leo said "Psychedelics require great maturity to use properly."

@Death_ Waiting until a certain age is imo not the right way to go about it. If you follow the usual guidelines of safer use - especially starting with a low dose and having a safe setting, preferably with a sitter for the first sessions - you could start whenever you feel ready. Make sure to research thoroughly before you take anything, so you know the risks and can assure yourself that you are safe when trips get challenging. Surrender is key, never attempt to resist a psychedelic.

It has been said before, but in the end you know yourself better than we do.

I started using psychedelics when I was 16. By the time, I already had the maturity to do proper research etc. and as a result, they have contributed to my life and development in a way, that nothing else could have. Being exposed to psychedelics and Actualized.org has accelerated my growth dramatically and I would not even be near the point that I am at now, close to my 24th birthday, without them.

Make sure to enjoy the journey. If you have specific questions, feel free to hit me up :)

On 9/1/2020 at 9:05 PM, Azrael said:

Yo, is snorting freebase really unbearable? I'm gonna try it. I have a feeling that if you snort 25mg and just force yourself to endure the pain it'll not matter after a few seconds

47 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Yo, is snorting freebase really unbearable? I'm gonna try it. I have a feeling that if you snort 25mg and just force yourself to endure the pain it'll not matter after a few seconds

I personally do not find it to be that bad at all. The discomfort does however last longer than a few seconds; I would describe it as similar to inadvertently getting some white pepper powder up the nose.   

6 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Snorting anything is always extremely unpleasant for me. Why on earth you'd decide to snort 5-MeO when you can just plug HCl version? Just the thought of the 5-MeO dripping down the back of your throat makes me feel queasy.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

11 hours ago, Space said:

Snorting anything is always extremely unpleasant for me. Why on earth you'd decide to snort 5-MeO when you can just plug HCl version? Just the thought of the 5-MeO dripping down the back of your throat makes me feel queasy.

Work on your snorting technique. The drip suggests you are inhaling with too much enthusiasm.

17 hours ago, Space said:

On 9/1/2020 at 9:05 PM, Azrael said:

@Space last time I plugged I did 25mg and felt very little. Which, in comparison to my [much stronger] 15mg plugged dose, reveals that the variables in absorption with plugging are considerable. Gonna try snorting. I have a feeling snorting might be easier to pull off

8 hours ago, Corpus said:

Work on your snorting technique. The drip suggests you are inhaling with too much enthusiasm.

I have vowed never to snort another substance up my nose ever again. Each to their own, I see the pros and cons.

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

@Space last time I plugged I did 25mg and felt very little. Which, in comparison to my [much stronger] 15mg plugged dose, reveals that the variables in absorption with plugging are considerable. Gonna try snorting. I have a feeling snorting might be easier to pull off

Interesting! Every increase in dose I have done has been increasingly more intense - exponentially. I have been using the same batch the whole time however.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Aaron p That sounds interesting, 25 mg less stronger than 15 mg.  What would you guess could be went different

Did you really used the same syring, same hours of fasting before the trip, putting the syringe in same depth (4,5 cm optimal) into your rectal? had a shit right before

Edited by OBEler