Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

I will be trying 5-MeO-DMT for the first time when it arrives in a few days probably.
I am going to be plugging it.

Any tips/tricks welcome!

What kind of dosage do you guys recommend for first time plugging?

My Body weight is around 75kg (165 pounds), and I am a male.

I have experience with LSD, mushrooms, NN-DMT, along with some other psychedelics.

Thx!

Edited by Bittu
added info

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

6 hours ago, Bittu said:

I will be trying 5-MeO-DMT for the first time when it arrives in a few days probably.
I am going to be plugging it.

Any tips/tricks welcome!

What kind of dosage do you guys recommend for first time plugging?

My Body weight is around 75kg (165 pounds), and I am a male.

I have experience with LSD, mushrooms, NN-DMT, along with some other psychedelics.

Thx!

Best thing is to start low. Some people have low tollerance while others like myself have a high tollerance. If you have a low tollerance and take a high amount that will definately not be good. With a high tollerance, it will take you a while to find your right dose. But in eaither case, start low. Once you get your breakthrough dose... You'll know ;)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

I am in the country, a lonely and beautiful place, the breeze is perfect,  after a while of meditation i felt very good, and I decided to smoke 5 meo. Now I realize that I did not want to surrender. you know, here alone, breathing seems not to work, it would be better with someone watching ... ok ok but that's not surrender. I  have smoked12 mg aprox, the sensation has been beautiful, but I had not surrender. but I think I'll wait a few hours and I'll do it today. well, I'm not sure. how difficult it is to surrender to me ? I never did but I must to!!! 

Edited by Breakingthewall

well .... Second fail. share that I did not surrender this time neitherr. What mental mechanisms ... I returned home, weight this time 15, and while I was weighing it it seemed that I was weighing plutonium. that is not much surrender. later, feeling like a brave man who ventures into the unknown, instead of putting it in a pipe, I put it in two ... so I surrender in stages. then walk an hour to the perfect place, and meditate bla bla bla. I smoke a pipe and immediately I see that there is no surrender. I smoke the second one, and ufff I don't remember well but no. I don't remember fear or anything because I had the situation more controlled even than the previous time. Nothing, this is not about pretty places, or about meditating or increasing perception. is yes or no, that's it. there is no middle ground. for next time I hope I am not a crying kitty and take 18mg in one shot. I'm especially afraid of breathing, which is very strange, looks like I have to control the breathing and if I forget, I ll stop breathing. maybe with a friend looking couldn't be a bad idea neither. I think that with this you surrender for the molecule, not for the environment. now I pay the penalty for my cowardice. walking an hour with nausea and a cloud of flies around me, knowing that I did not. okay I will

Anyone knows if it's a bad idea try again tomorrow? It's better to wait a while? It's better 20 mg and forget about little by little? In the first time was a moment when I was breathing deeply that I felt like I breath the world. Maybe I was close of the dissolution. After I had a really good feeling and relaxing. The second time, with more mgs, was nothing, nausea and frustration. Could be because I tried 2 times in the same day? There is a real danger with the breathing? I read that could be but in overdose, with 18 mg could be? It's my main fear, not the ego disolution

Fear fear fear. Let's see. I did too many questions, to many doubts for anyone who wants to surrender. For you who already did sure it's a foolish! For me looks like the most transcendental and important moment in my life. Incredible, a simple chemical....

On 11/8/2020 at 9:19 AM, Craigxt22 said:

@Breakingthewall Consider doing a small dose of another Psychedelic to out your ego "on the mood" and maybe do 5-MeO next week.

Or just don't do it. If you don't feel ready pushing it never really works Ime.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Breakingthewall Consider doing a small dose of another Psychedelic to out your ego "on the mood" and maybe do 5-MeO next week.

Or just don't do it. If you don't feel ready pushing it never really works Ime.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You're right, I wasnt really ready ,I realized just after smoke. I'm going to wait some days. Would be better try again 15 mg but relaxed (now I know it don't going to kill me) , or go for 18? About give up...I don't think so, I haven't panic or bad experience for now

On 04/05/2020 at 1:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

I found a new psychedelic which is similar in potency to 5-MeO-DMT but has a super-erotic and sexual energy. I've almost had female-like orgasms on it.

It's amazing for integrating the feminine shadow. It's like getting fucked by God ;)

It's definitely 5 meo dipt

Does anyone know how to convert free base into a salt for snorting purposes?

The methods discussed in this thread seem to be for plugging. 

Yeah, it's covered in that thread you linked to @Koeke

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

11 hours ago, outlandish said:

Yeah, it's covered in that thread you linked to @Koeke

Alright thanks! Have you tried snorting it having used vinegar for the conversion?

6 hours ago, Koeke said:

Alright thanks! Have you tried snorting it having used vinegar for the conversion?

No, I've only converted the other way around, from a salt to freebase, using baking soda. 

Hey fellas, not too long ago, our venerable tribe leader told me that I shouldn't drink any liquid before using 5-Meo unless I plan to puke it all out during the trip; but now I hear that washing down 2 grams of Kola Nut powder with a glass of water 10-15 minutes before the trip is AOK? Can others confirm this?

Why so serious?

What's the rationale for drinking Kola nut powder before taking 5-MeO-DMT? That's not something I've ever heard of. I don't think it's a good idea to layer caffeine or stimulants on top of 5-MeO-DMT. It's already got enough of it's own thing going on.

OTOH, I've never puked from 5-MeO-DMT or felt nauseous from it, so for me personally, I'm able to take liquids (and solids) fairly close to dosing if I need to. You may find you can take liquids before tripping too, but judging from your avatar, maybe not! xD

@outlandish Tehehehe... naaw, my stomach doesn't get upset easily by psychedelics; so far, I have never ever felt the slightest feeling of nausea while tripping, not even on 7g of shrooms. Knock on wood!

Well, a little bird told me that taking a bit of Kola nut gives you a feeling of euphoria and helps with overcoming anxiety prior to the trip - it certainly sounds like an interesting idea.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Well, let us know if you do try out that Kola Kombo @Bazooka Jesus 

I had a bunch of kola nuts a long time ago, but then they spoiled so I threw them away. Never really figured out how to consume them.

Speaking of kola, did you know that coca-cola still uses coca leaf extract in their drink? They extract the cocaine out, and put the remaining part of the extract into the beverage. Apparently it doesn't have any kola in it anymore however.

@outlandish Our legendary forum member Azrael had this recommendation to use kola nut powder against fear.  I quote him

"And finally another big improvement was Kola Nut. Leo brought this up when we discussed a few days ago how MeO changes your physiology permanently. I talk about this later in this post. Basically, Kola Nut is natural way to get you really excited and pumped, if you have ever done cocaine you know what I'm talking about.  If you're more of a reasonable person, think of a time you did something very well (like giving a good speech) and after it a group of people congratulated and looked up to you. That's how you feel on Kola Nut. Just pretty ambitious, inspired, here and ready to go. I researched it a little bit and found that others had used it before with 5-MeO-DMT and reported great experiences plus it seemed to be widely known, well studied and easy to get. So I got myself 100g of Kola Nut powder straight from amazon.com "

@Azrael Can you still recommend using kola nut powder against upcoming fear for 5 meo sessions? It is a long time you recommended it.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

Speaking of kola, did you know that coca-cola still uses coca leaf extract in their drink? They extract the cocaine out, and put the remaining part of the extract into the beverage. Apparently it doesn't have any kola in it anymore however.

Hmmmmm, I wonder what happens to the stuff that they don't put into the drink... maybe they sell it as a breakfast cereal to RNC members?

:D

Why so serious?