Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

@zikzak not especially hard, I suppose that being a time in the flask without giving it fire would cool it, and maybe because the flask is big, 200cc, or maybe because I didn't do another hole so the aspiring is slow. As my idea is that there is not 5meo left over, to calculate exactly the doses, it is important a large torch, like the one in the photo, to heat the entire flask, not just the bottom, otherwise the steam will condense on the walls. It is not a long process, less faith a minute

IMG_20200816_142606.jpg

Edited by cobalto

Flask method will not work well because you won't be able to suck it out of the bottle.

The flask needs an air hole on the bottom to work. You can't suck air out of a rigid closed-ended bottle.

The vapor will also quickly condense on the flask's neck as it cools. Thus you will not be getting anywhere near the full dose if you don't inhale it immediately. You need to inhale it within seconds. Otherwise it will collect as crystals around the neck.

Simple oil/meth pipe works best.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Simple oil/meth pipe is definitely not what works best. I have experimented with maybe 10 different methods for vaping 5-MeO-DMT (and DMT) and a Health Stone for example is definitely a step up compared to a oil/meth pipe. It pretty much functions like "The Machine" - the DIY pipe that's pretty popular for DMT (for a reason) - the Health Stone just have some advantages: the substance doesn't creep to the sides when heated as can happen with a machine and it's much easier to load, clean and handle. The substance has a lot of surface area to sit on and the convection heat quickly vaporizes it. For DMT it's important to vaporize as much material as fast as possible as you know and the Health Stone is good for exactly that. And if the method is good enough for easy breakthrough with DMT it's a good indicator it will be good with 5-MeO-DMT.

For solo traveling a DT V4 with titanium (or SiC just don't use the quartz) cup is excellent - no need to play with open fire and quite stealth and portable. Cup atomizers have really developed over the last few years and the DT V4 is a proof of that. 

Also a glass banger is good. And to have a quartz cup insert you can preload and dump in it is also a pretty neat method. I like the two other methods mentioned better though.

Last mention is direct e-mesh vaping. It's probably the most effective of everything. You can vape massive amounts of a given substance very very quickly. However it's a bit finicky to mess with and you'd probably have to be into electronic vaporizers or like to tinker to get it to work nicely. But when it does it's VERY effective. So if you wanna vape massive amounts of a-PVP in one second (lol, I haven't tried that myself) this is the method. 

@Leo Gura the cork that you see in the picture is not with pressure , you can move it a bit to let the air flow in. You have to push the glass tube until the bottom of the flask and the air is going to enter on the top. About the condensation, if you heat all the flask with the big torch, it isn't almost condensation. After smoke, when the flask is cold, you can heat it again to see how much 5 meo is inside. It's always some smoke, but less than 1 mg if you do well 

Edited by cobalto

Has anyone noticed that different batches of 5meo have noticably differing effects? I've had 3 different batches of 5meo and the differences have been absolutely instrumental. From experiencing literally nothing (with shit 5meo) to having slightly less "bliss" to having slightly more bliss on a different batch. I've got some ordered that I had before. Cracking stuff

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Has anyone noticed that different batches of 5meo have noticably differing effects? I've had 3 different batches of 5meo and the differences have been absolutely instrumental. From experiencing literally nothing (with shit 5meo) to having slightly less "bliss" to having slightly more bliss on a different batch. I've got some ordered that I had before. Cracking stuff

If the formulation (salt/freebase) and dosing is similar then such noticeably different effects strongly suggests that your prep is at best adulterated and quite possibly not 5 MeO at all.

On 8/16/2020 at 4:49 AM, Thought Art said:

feels kinda numb, freaky, feels like death more than “God”...

Death is God. You are resisting death, which is why you're not getting 'results'. When doing 5-MEO you have to surrender when you feel like you're dying. You have to let go. Once you do, well....that can't be put into words. 

50 minutes ago, Corpus said:

strongly suggests that your prep is at best adulterated and quite possibly not 5 MeO at all.

Well I've had experience with 2 different batches of "5-MeO" that we're what I would consider "powerful" enough to be considered 5meo. They feel similar but the second batch felt much more confusing, much more mind bendy and not as blissful. Luckily I have 500mg of the really awesome, blissful batch I had before, ordered. However this is concerning because many others will not have the chance to try different batches and may get a batch that is scarier than a pure form of 5meo and think that that is what normal 5meo feels like. Let's just say, I'd be much happier with a breakthrough dose from the batch that I've experienced first (the batch I've ordered more from now, waiting currently :p). Much much more comfortable. Different features and slightly different Dynamics with different batches

I've had one crap HCl batch. Otherwise a few equally potent freebase batches. I'd always go for freebase. Seems easier to convert if needed with some vinegar or citric acid than the other way around.

• On 17/8/2020 at 0:18 PM, cobalto said:
    1. @Leo GuraelGuraelGuraelGGuraelGurael

have just tried a 5 meo that has come to me and I have the feeling that it is clearly softer than the previous batch. both were free base, the previous one was like a honey yellow powder, this one is a little lighter but it is like pressed in sheets, it seems drier, less wax texture. Has anyone had this experience? I bought both in the same site...I guess it doesn't means nothing

On 1/27/2017 at 1:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

But even though there is no suffering, there is still existential terror. At least for me.

@Leo Gura Can you tell a bit more about that? I dont understand what you mean by that. Terror sound like  a form of strong suffering to me.

complete paranoia. I got home and just to test if it was fake I smoked 6mg and it almost took me. before I smoked 16 BUT with my girlfriend glued watching me. I thought it was 5 meo fake !!! a bit of visuals and a wall in front. I thought, I have to take 30mg of this to break down. what happened? that you have to let go, and my girlfriend is my bond with the earth. love, friendship and all very well, but not for 5 meo !! amazing the difference. for me 5 meo is something to do alone for me I'm afraid. I'm sad because I can't share it with her but I'm happy because my 5 meo is perfect:D

Edited by cobalto

7 hours ago, cobalto said:

have just tried a 5 meo that has come to me and I have the feeling that it is clearly softer than the previous batch

@cobalto its just chemistry. Each chemical that a person manufacters will be unique regarding exact percentage of each "sub-chemical" within the substance itself. So we all might be saying "5meo" but what one person has learned "5meo" to be, could be completely different to what you or I have experienced "5meo" to be. I know for sure that not all 5meo is the same, and the effects take do vary. This is an important note to consider.

@Aaron p i ordered 2 g of that I was thinking it isn't good so I hope it is excellent. In my city it's an institution where you can bring them any drug and they analize for 30 €, I will do. I think all 5 meo is equal if it's 5 meo. It's a molecule , like lsd , mdma, if it is, it is . Could be less concentration or more, but different quality? Maybe if it's mixed with anything, but the molecule of 5 meo can't be better or worse. In my case, I realized that how can change the experience with different settings. Really I thought that the substance was like weak , and was totally in my mind

So it's taken me a while to source some 5MeO, and I  can only obtain it in freebase form.

I'm slightly confused, can I snort freebase without changing the chemical formula, or does it need to be converted into HCI/ salt somehow? (Hope I'm allowed to discuss things like this, if not please just delete my post)

I want to keep my route of administration through my nose, as I don't like the idea of smoke in my lungs and plugging seems too much effort.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

So it's taken me a while to source some 5MeO, and I  can only obtain it in freebase form.

I'm slightly confused, can I snort freebase without changing the chemical formula, or does it need to be converted into HCI/ salt somehow? (Hope I'm allowed to discuss things like this, if not please just delete my post)

I want to keep my route of administration through my nose, as I don't like the idea of smoke in my lungs and plugging seems too much effort.

Thanks

Freebase 5 MeO DMT can be snorted without modification but will sting more than a salt such as HCl; I personally find the sting is not intolerable provided the material is chopped up really fine. Vaporizing does have its advantages in terms of hitting the non-dual state with 10-12mg; you would need more to get there via snorting. 

2 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

if plugging is too much effort, how do you plan on surrendering your life?

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune