Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

@Tarzan Insulfation technique is not so easy to get right. You have to make sure there is no drip in either direction and you have to keep massaging it into your nose for 5-10 minutes until it is fully absorbed.

15mg is a good starting dose. It should be intense, but manageable.

Plugging is far more pleasant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why do you massage it into your nose Leo? It shouldn't really be going into the part of your nose that you'd be able to massage, it should be all be way in the back, behind the nose-bones, where your mucous membranes are.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Tarzan Insulfation technique is not so easy to get right. You have to make sure there is no drip in either direction and you have to keep massaging it into your nose for 5-10 minutes until it is fully absorbed.

15mg is a good starting dose. It should be intense, but manageable.

Plugging is far more pleasant.

Which drugs do you think plugging is the best method of administration for ?

1 hour ago, Vagos said:

Which drugs do you think plugging is the best method of administration for ?

All of them. As long as it’s water soluble and not a zwitterion (don’t worry about that).

19 hours ago, Tonypop100 said:

I just got my hands on some 5-MeO-DMT I've never tried it before any advice? I've had about 60+ high dose dmt trips and have been contemplating daily for about a year now if that context helps any.

5-MeO-DMT is in many ways the complete opposite of DMT as you are probably aware of. However the very rapid onset into a completely different state of consciousness goes for both. So that gives some kind of familiarity although most if not all is forgotten when the train leaves the station ;) But even just being used to vaporize a substance, inhaling and holding it in for a bit gives a good baseline for the experience (if vaping is your chosen ROA). I had never tried vaporizing anything before 5meo and neither had my friend/sitter so we were complete amateurs and we didn't know if what we did worked or not. 5-MeO-DMT was also my first psychedelic so I didn't know what I was in for AT ALL (even though I had read/watched a bunch of info). I'm sure you will be better prepared than me with 60+ DMT trips on your belt. 

@outlandish Have you got more experience? What is the correct way to insufflate? Is it more unreliable than I presumed it to be?

7.5 mg freebase, 3 drops of dilute vinegar, some water and baking soda. I insufflated from a syringe about 0.1 mL rather strongly. I lied down almost immediately, didn't massage my nose at all. Noticed mild burning sensations in the back of my nasal cavity although it didn't drip down my throat. I mean I did get noticeable effects, the dosage wasn't that big, it seems my technique was ok? I will do 15 mg next time though, probably use some coconut cream to see if it alleviates the burn more-so.

@zikzak thanks for the advice I'm going to  start with a very small dose and see what happens fingers crossed.

what the fuck. I guess I'm extremely sensitive to 5 meo and im god apparently. That was not what I expected at all.

9 hours ago, outlandish said:

it should be all be way in the back, behind the nose-bones,

If it goes that deep it will drip down the throat and much will get lost.

I found holding the nose upside down for 10 mins while massaging works best.

2 hours ago, Tonypop100 said:

what the fuck. I guess I'm extremely sensitive to 5 meo and im god apparently. That was not what I expected at all.

Lol, music to my ears!

Entire universe is God imagining itself and making a name for itself.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, Tonypop100 said:

So how much did you vape? And everything went well it seems? 

12 hours ago, zikzak said:

I had never tried vaporizing anything before 5meo and neither had my friend/sitter so we were complete amateurs and we didn't know if what we did worked or not. 5-MeO-DMT was also my first psychedelic so I didn't know what I was in for AT ALL (even though I had read/watched a bunch of info). I'm sure you will be better prepared than me with 60+ DMT trips on your belt. 

11 hours ago, zikzak said:

. I had never tried vaporizing anything before 5meo and neither had my friend/sitter so we were complete amateurs and we didn't know if what we did worked or not. 5-MeO-DMT was also my first psychedelic so I didn't know what I was in for AT ALL (even though I had read/watched a bunch of info). I'm sure you will be better prepared than me with 60+ DMT trips on your belt. 

What happened? Did you write a trip report I can read on the forum?

@Javfly33 I don't remember if I have written about it in this thread. But I was gone before I exhaled. Felt like jumping into a nuclear reactor. Never had I imagined anything could be that intense. It was completely overwhelming, disorienting and fear in its purest form. While I was experiencing this my body was moving in waves in symmetrical patterns (Martin Ball talks about this) and I was screaming like a mofo (my friend told me it was VERY loud). Suddenly I kinda gave up apparently and I came to myself sitting on my knees. I looked at my friend and he was me - not a part of me - but me. I didn't know how I had ended up there and only remembered smoking 5meo after a little while. Waves of euphoria and love came with such a intensity that it felt impossible to contain. I was kinda shouting and grabbing my friend several times out of euphoria and I saw that I loved him so ridiculously much that I would kill myself a 1000 times out of that love. And it was obvious to me that we were "one thing" and it seemed logical that my friend would experience precisely that too since that was the only thing going on - (although I knew that he didn't). Then after some time  the layers of the the personality formed again slowly and I was surprised to se how I talked, moved and so on. It was like seeing this for the first time and I saw all the layers forming between me and my friend and how it couldn't be any different. And even though the separation seemed sad it was still made of love/us. Very contradicting but made perfect sense. Then back to pretty much baseline after maybe 20-30 minutes. 

6 hours ago, zikzak said:

@Javfly33 I don't remember if I have written about it in this thread. But I was gone before I exhaled. Felt like jumping into a nuclear reactor. Never had I imagined anything could be that intense. It was completely overwhelming, disorienting and fear in its purest form. While I was experiencing this my body was moving in waves in symmetrical patterns (Martin Ball talks about this) and I was screaming like a mofo (my friend told me it was VERY loud). Suddenly I kinda gave up apparently and I came to myself sitting on my knees. I looked at my friend and he was me - not a part of me - but me. I didn't know how I had ended up there and only remembered smoking 5meo after a little while. Waves of euphoria and love came with such a intensity that it felt impossible to contain. I was kinda shouting and grabbing my friend several times out of euphoria and I saw that I loved him so ridiculously much that I would kill myself a 1000 times out of that love. And it was obvious to me that we were "one thing" and it seemed logical that my friend would experience precisely that too since that was the only thing going on - (although I knew that he didn't). Then after some time  the layers of the the personality formed again slowly and I was surprised to se how I talked, moved and so on. It was like seeing this for the first time and I saw all the layers forming between me and my friend and how it couldn't be any different. And even though the separation seemed sad it was still made of love/us. Very contradicting but made perfect sense. Then back to pretty much baseline after maybe 20-30 minutes. 

Nice. That seem like a life-changing experience. but I can I imagine it can be too much if you have 0 Psychedelic experience before hand.

I'll smoke some tomorrow . Wish me luck ?. If only I get 10% of your experience I'll consider myself blessed!

19 hours ago, zikzak said:

@zikzak not much at all like 1mg but I immediately became conscious of everything and after my mind was In fear ecstasy and everything in between as my mind was struggling with the Infinite implications. Physical my body was vibrating like fucking crazy as energy was pulsating out of every pore of my body. This shit is no joke now I know how leo burnt the tip of his fingers.

Edited by Tonypop100

@Leo Gura how did you do 5 meo 30 days in a row how? What is you're motivation how do you even get yourself to do it I'm really curious. Nothing even remotely compares to the ringer that put me through. Even my high dose dmt trips and lsd trips.

3 minutes ago, Tonypop100 said:

how did you do 5 meo 30 days in a row how?

It was intense for sure.

But I had nearly 100 trips of experience prior to doing that. So don't get ahead of your skiis.

I tolerate 5-MeO-DMT pretty well. Some other psychedelics are more challenging. For me DMT is more challenging.

@Leo Gura that's funny it's pretty much opposite for me as far as I can tell but then again I don't have much experience with 5 meo.

Advise before snorting 5 meo: 

Take half a teaspoon with quality Honey and let it melt slowly in your mouth. This will take away the bitter taste and makes the process very pleasant indeed! :)

Edited by Hsinav

Hi, I have a question:

How do I know if my 5 Meo DMT is HCL or freebase?