Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Btw guys, I am trying to unearth Leo's guide to plugging (the blog video) but cannot seem to find it; does anyone have a link?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Has anyone else experienced breathing problems on 5-MeO? I plugged 10mg of what I think is freebase 5-MeO (was sold to me as such, positive Ehrlich test, dissolves in vinegar but not water, very active at such a low mg range). There was a really strong consciousness enhancing effect, but my automatic breathing pretty much stopped entirely. If I made a conscious effort to breathe, it was not an issue, but I had to constantly focus on it.

I had not heard of that effect, so I had issues letting go, fearing that I might have some other substance and might suffocate. @Leo Gura I have not heard you talk about breathing on it, have you ever had similar experiences? What do you recommend I do?

Thanks

Edited by Enizeo

@Enizeo you were just tripping maaannnn... if you had stopped paying attention to your breathing, your autonomic breathing would have kicked in at some point, at least once your body became a bit low on oxygen. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, Aaron p said:

Yo wtf, im having to smoke 40mg to try to breakthrough on 5meo. Anyone else have mad high tolerance?

You probably aren't vaporizing it correctly and are either loosing a lot of the vapours to the air, or are actually combusting the 5-MeO-DMT and degrading it into something else (probably nasty and unhealthy). OTOH some people do just have a mad natural tolerance, and you could be one of those people. But I'd look closely at your vape technique first.

You might want to try another ROA (plugging or snorting) as those are more reliable ways to get the magic molecule into your system.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

My question is: Is scoring some HCL worth the hassle or should I just try to convert freebase (and hope that it doesn't burn smoking bullet holes into my nostrils)?

I would try converting the freebase to the acetate salt using vinegar, it's not so hard to do when considering the hassle and potential legal trouble you're considering with a border run. Just add the least amount of vinegar possible in order to get it dissolved, should be fine.

If you use too much vinegar it will burn a bit, if you use too little it will burn a bit, so try to get it just right by adding a tiny drop at a time and stirring a lot. Don't do your whole batch at once, try just converting a single dose at first.

39 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I would try converting the freebase to the acetate salt using vinegar, it's not so hard to do when considering the hassle and potential legal trouble you're considering with a border run. Just add the least amount of vinegar possible in order to get it dissolved, should be fine.

If you use too much vinegar it will burn a bit, if you use too little it will burn a bit, so try to get it just right by adding a tiny drop at a time and stirring a lot. Don't do your whole batch at once, try just converting a single dose at first.

Hmm, ok... thanks for the tip, my friend. - I'm just a little sceptical about all that conversion jazz; and seeing that I don't plan to vape anyway, I was wondering if it wouldn't be best to just get the HCL version instead of messing around with vinegar and whatnot and possibly tarnish what should be one of the most amazing experiences of my lifetime!

Why so serious?

Oh snap. Guys, for some reason I had been under the impression that plugging the 5 Meo leads to a longer trip than snorting it... but our dear friend OBEler just informed me that this is actually not true at all and that plugging is in fact the most gentle and perfect method for beginners!

Geeeeeeeez. If that is the case, then please forget everything I have been saying / asking for the past 24 hours, lol. I will just get some freebase and plug it. Case closed! :D

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus it does last longer when you plug it (vs. snorting it), but the comeup will be slower, it will peak a little lower (for the dose) and dissipate more slowly. The "area under the curve" will be about the same, if you know what I mean. So plugging lasts longer *and* is more gentle - the two aren't mutually exclusive :D

You may still want to convert the freebase to the salt using vinegar when you plug it, the vinegar should help it dissolve and be more easily absorbed, as well as be more gentle on your rectum. Just don't overshoot, use the minimum amount of vinegar required to get it to dissolve. If you do overshoot, it's not a big deal, it's just vinegar.

@outlandish Okay, cool, I like slow comeups... the slower, the better. ;)

I was actually thinking of trying out Leo's coconut milk technique; I always have some of it in my fridge anyway ('cause I loooooove coconut milk - I even put it in my coffee), and somehow the idea of ingesting vinegar through my rectum doesn't sound all that alluring to me, heh. What do you think?

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Yeah should be fine, I've never tried it but obviously Leo knows what he's doing.

Just FYI, if you do the conversion properly, it won't be vinegar anymore, because all of the acetic acid will have reacted with the freebase to produce the salt. If you do it right you're left with only 5-MeO-DMT acetate and water.

3 hours ago, Adam M said:

@Pateedm Is that all?

Make sure you poo yes. But after, have a shower and clean your bum with soap, I usually clean mine with a finger covered in soap and try and go as deep as I can, do that like 2 times and you'll be golden !

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

6 hours ago, Adam M said:

What is the best way for me to clear my bowels before plugging 5meo?

Been wondering about that too. Taking a poo on command is not exactly my strong suit, lol.

Also, is it advisable to drink tea or chocolate right before doing 5 Meo DMT? Hot raw chocolate (with honey) especially helps me to calm down my nerves before a trip, so I would really like to have a cup before diving into the 5 Meo pool. Good idea? Bad idea?

Why so serious?

Oh, and for the freebase conversion you first mix it with water and THEN ad the vinegar? Or is it the other way around?

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Oh, and for the freebase conversion you first mix it with water and THEN ad the vinegar? Or is it the other way around?

First desired amount of water, then add vinegar drop by drop, so you can use as little as possible until all freebase is dissolved.

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

1 hour ago, TheExplorer said:

First desired amount of water, then add vinegar drop by drop, so you can use as little as possible until all freebase is dissolved.

No no no. Vinegar FIRST. Mix well. THEN water The goal is to make acetate. You cant mkje acetate by adding water first lol. This has been covered extensively on this thread.,

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."