Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

I imagine this has already been asked, but couldn't find it... What is the batch that is best for snorting? I have freebase and I read is the best for smoking it but I'm not looking forward to smoke it as a my first time. 

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I imagine this has already been asked, but couldn't find it... What is the batch that is best for snorting? I have freebase and I read is the best for smoking it but I'm not looking forward to smoke it as a my first time. 

Freebase will sting more when snorted. You can reduce the sting by mixing it with a few drops of vinegar and light coconut milk.

It will still sting and be gross, dripping all down your nose and throat. Which is why plugging is better. But you can certainly breakthrough with snorting. It's a bit more intense than plugging.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Freebase will sting more when snorted. You ca  reduce the sting by mixing it with a few drops of vinegar and light coconut milk.

Cool, that "recipe" also is the same for plugging, right?

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Cool, that "recipe" also is the same for plugging, right?

Yes, that's how I plug freebase. I plugged freebase for 30 days in a row.

Buying freebase gets you 15-20% more bang for your buck, since it's more potent per gram.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It will still sting and be gross, dripping all down your nose and throat. Which is why plugging is better. But you can certainly breakthrough with snorting. It's a bit more intense than plugging.

That's what I was doubting, if both would be equally intense. Yeah I never have snort it anything with liquid it seems gross. I will go with plug it then. Hope it works for me. Thanks for the info!!

@Leo Gura

I am afraid of love. But, with your teachings and radical action, I am claiming my temple to sit on my thrown. Love, is so multi-dimensional I think. To fully integrate it would be impossible without things like 5Meo and LSD. Also, Art and life long learning in the information Age. 

I've had soooo many awakenings. Not just with 5MeoDMT but, 5MeoDipt (Vision Quest... Amazing...Shamanic..) and 5MeoMiPT (Awakening of a wild love (Thick Face Black Heart Love for myself and others).

5MeoDMT is a catalyst for me so far. Amazing. I blew through a tonne of it. God is Good! Death is Good! and Life Purpose is good!

(Leo, I had this moment where I was like... OHHHH I AMMM Leo Gura!! ahaha and now I know it) (The Leo Guuuuuuuuura)

Counterintuitive though, because in the same process of awakenings I felt deep deep gratitude for Leos Teachings, but also a deep understanding that I created Leo to wake myself up. (not being attached to any belief here) And I am in the process of rapidly becoming a sovereign being and fountain of love!  

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

31 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura

Counterintuitive though, because in the same process of awakenings I felt deep deep gratitude for Leos Teachings, but also a deep understanding that I created Leo to wake myself up. (not being attached to any belief here) And I am in the process of rapidly becoming a sovereign being and fountain of love!  

Omg ººº...that gave me chills. I hope soon I can discover wtf you guys are really talking about.

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura

I am afraid of love. But, with your teachings and radical action, I am claiming my temple to sit on my thrown. Love, is so multi-dimensional I think. To fully integrate it would be impossible without things like 5Meo and LSD. Also, Art and life long learning in the information Age. 

I've had soooo many awakenings. Not just with 5MeoDMT but, 5MeoDipt (Vision Quest... Amazing...Shamanic..) and 5MeoMiPT (Awakening of a wild love (Thick Face Black Heart Love for myself and others).

5MeoDMT is a catalyst for me so far. Amazing. I blew through a tonne of it. God is Good! Death is Good! and Life Purpose is good!

(Leo, I had this moment where I was like... OHHHH I AMMM Leo Gura!! ahaha and now I know it) (The Leo Guuuuuuuuura)

Excellent. Keep going!

I have a syringe with 5 meo hcl mixed with 2 ml of water in my fridge since one week. For how many days can I store this? (I know it is not the best method to store 5 meo, just prepared one for plugging)

Edited by OBEler

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

I have a syringe with 5 meo hcl mixed with 2 ml of water in my fridge since one week. For how many days can I store this? (I know it is not the best method to store 5 meo, just prepared one for plugging)

I've stored a syringe for literally weeks on end before. It doesn't make a difference. Just keep it in a dark (and preferably cool) place.

It can't evaporate or anything and has no oxygen exposure, so your good :)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Yo wtf, im having to smoke 40mg to try to breakthrough on 5meo. Anyone else have mad high tolerance?

Around 10mg for me with oil pipe for a breakthrough ?

Just an update: it seems it's really a lot of burn when using only oil pipe. 

So, I ordered dry herbs. Will test them with Yocan Evolve Plus vaporizer. If it won't work will try oil pipe and dry herbs. Will see ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

Around 10mg for me with oil pipe for a breakthrough ?

Just an update: it seems it's really a lot of burn when using only oil pipe. 

So, I ordered dry herbs. Will test them with Yocan Evolve Plus vaporizer. If it won't work will try oil pipe and dry herbs. Will see ?

Just get some mullien leaves and use a regular glass pipe and do the sandwhich method.  No burned substand = no waste!

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Hey guys, I think I am getting ready for a ride on the 5 Meo rollercoaster... but I still have some qualms about the how-to. See, I would really like to first try out snorting and then maybe later do some plugging (the thought alone of vaping anything makes my skin crawl, so that's pretty much out of the question for me). Now, I would really love to get my hands on some HCL, but alas!, the only vendor I've found who (supposedly) sells this version does not ship to the country that I live in at the moment. :(

So I seem to have two options right now: A) I could order the HCL stuff, have it delivered to a friend who lives on the other side of the border, wait until I can drive there by bus, pick it up, drive back and pray that they don't catch me carrying the stuff at the border or B) just get some freebase and try to convert it into something snortable!

My question is: Is scoring some HCL worth the hassle or should I just try to convert freebase (and hope that it doesn't burn smoking bullet holes into my nostrils)?

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Hey guys, I think I am getting ready for a ride on the 5 Meo rollercoaster... but I still have some qualms about the how-to. See, I would really like to first try out snorting and then maybe later do some plugging (the thought alone of vaping anything makes my skin crawl, so that's pretty much out of the question for me). Now, I would really love to get my hands on some HCL, but alas!, the only vendor I've found who (supposedly) sells this version does not ship to the country that I live in at the moment. :(

So I seem to have two options right now: A) I could order the HCL stuff, have it delivered to a friend who lives on the other side of the border, wait until I can drive there by bus, pick it up, drive back and pray that they don't catch me carrying the stuff at the border or B) just get some freebase and try to convert it into something snortable!

My question is: Is scoring some HCL worth the hassle or should I just try to convert freebase (and hope that it doesn't burn smoking bullet holes into my nostrils)?

This forum should not sanction/encourage members to be carrying illicit substances across borders.

I have snorted freebase 5 MeO DMT and the nasal burn, IMO/E, is wholly manageable. 

15 minutes ago, Corpus said:

This forum should not sanction/encourage members to be carrying illicit substances across borders.

1. They didn't.

2. The substance is (still) legal in both countries whose kissing borders I shall cross. I think.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

What do others think about this?

(Since I tried neither HCL nor freebase, I have no idea if getting my hands on HCL is worth the trouble; so any kind of hint in either direction would be very welcome!)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

I'm a 5 Meo newbie, but successfully inhaled  up to 16mg, you only need 1 drop of vinegar to dissolve. It'll sting a little bit, but that's only a reminder that we are doing serious work, and maybe stops you abusing it