Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

@Space  Energetics so interesting. I think having attention to the body for letting go could possible help not to resist?

I do the spiritual path Healing Tao which is a lot about building up energy, which stills the monkey mind, makes the body full of life and cleans out al the tensions. They call the body the rocketlauncher of the soul. Even attention gets spent to all the bones. And emotions are neutralized. At least my body feels lively and more peaceful. Because of having more energy people react strongly to energetic massage, like in the video. I was wondering if MEO only gives temporary result or for more things in life?

I wouldn't say 5-MeO builds up energy - although it is very energetically intense (hard to explain). It's much more about releasing stored and repressed energy, untying knots etc. The vibrations that I experience with 5-MeO feel like i'm shedding off layers of energy. There isn't any orgasmic bodily sensations like in the video you linked (at least I haven't experienced them), but there is Bliss. I have had permanent, lasting changes to my entire sense of being from 5-MeO, but there is still much more to work on. 

On another note, that video is kinda' hot! 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 minutes ago, Space said:

I wouldn't say 5-MeO builds up energy - although it is very energetically intense (hard to explain). It's much more about releasing stored and repressed energy, untying knots etc. The vibrations that I experience with 5-MeO feel like i'm shedding off layers of energy. There isn't any orgasmic bodily sensations like in the video you linked (at least I haven't experienced them), but there is Bliss. I have had permanent, lasting changes to my entire sense of being from 5-MeO, but there is still much more to work on. 

On another note, that video is kinda' hot! 

I found a new psychedelic which is similar in potency to 5-MeO-DMT but has a super-erotic and sexual energy. I've almost had female-like orgasms on it.

It's amazing for integrating the feminine shadow. It's like getting fucked by God ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I found a new psychedelic which is similar in potency to 5-MeO-DMT but has a super-erotic and sexual energy. I've almost had female-like orgasms on it.

It's amazing for integrating the feminine shadow. It's like getting fucked by God ;)

So are you gonna share the details? At least put it on your blog or something. 

On a different note, do you have any plans to provide any exclusive content for your Patreons (I am one of them)?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

39 minutes ago, Dand said:

Will you ever share these psychedelics you've found? I'd really love to research them out of pure curiosity.

Yes, when I get to it.

I have a big backlog of stuff to share. There's more to sharw than I have energy.

15 minutes ago, Space said:

So are you gonna share the details? At least put it on your blog or something. 

See above.

On a different note, do you have any plans to provide any exclusive content for your Patreons (I am one of them)?

For now I have opted to release everything for free to everyone, other than courses.

My blog is basically the Patreon exclusive stuff.

Maybe this will change some day.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, when I get to it.

I have a big backlog of stuff to share. There's more to sharw than I have energy.

See above.

For now I have opted to release everything for free to everyone, other than courses.

My blog is basically the Patreon exclusive stuff.

Maybe this will change some day.

It's remarkable you do this. I don't think most people understand how much money you are leaving on the table.

I'm very grateful you do what you do and share it for free.

Edited by herghly

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Please share this info with us women who have no chance of getting this through a human. I'm an older female that came to the end of having a sexual partner and now having to swallow celibacy or asexuality out of necessity. This whole situation has been quite grievous. OR I need to transcend the concept of sexuality altogether. Which is the best route? 

But so far you'd say that 5-MeO-DMT is the best route for breakthroughs to enlightenment? 

What if you held psychedelic retreats someplace that was safe to do so?  

How may I assist you?  This is a serious question.

Edited by wordsforliving

Wanna share my experience.

My first psychedelic was 5-MeO few years ago, with shaman, through vaping, around 50mg lol.

After few years break with 5-MeO I had a breakthrough few days ago.
No insights to share except: "WOW, I AM GOD" :)

I used oil pipe, I can't say precise dose lol, around 10mg freebase.
What I want to share about vaping is: I googled what the best vaporizer to do 5-MeO and people suggested Yocan Evolve Plus on reddit.
After trying it I can definitely say that Yocan Evolve Plus doesn't have enough efficiency compare to simple oil pipe.
So, if I vape 10mg using Yocan Evolve Plus the experience will be way lighter than 5mg using oil pipe.

Grateful for having access to such amazing substance.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

What are others experiences of N,N-DMT since they tried 5-MeO?

For me, since I had some breakthroughs on 5-MeO, my DMT trips have become very similar to 5-Meo - direct, deep, more "clear".
I never had much of a visual reaction to psychedelics, but DMT for sure was one hell of a 5D experience before 5-MeO. Since 5-MeO I'm having no visuals whatsoever on DMT. There are weak inner visions but I'm not focused on those, and they completely fade away very quickly. Do some of you have similar experiences?

It's amazing how 5-MeO makes you more authentic.
I see a huge potential for using small doses of 5-MeO (like 5-10mg freebase).
Vaping such small amount using oil pipe still can make a breakthrough for me.
Grateful for this substance.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Any idea if this is freebase or HCL? And what's best ROA?

15899755367524979620014554892856.jpg

Edited by Chris365

@Chris365 - Looks like freebase to me. ROA is completely up to you. Tons of info on that in this thread

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@Chris365 I've had 5-MeO-DMT in HCl salt form that looks like that. It's pretty impossible to tell from a photo for sure, you should definitely get in touch with the vendor and ask them.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

@Chris365 I've had 5-MeO-DMT in HCl salt form that looks like that. It's pretty impossible to tell from a photo for sure, you should definitely get in touch with the vendor and ask them.

I've gotten freebase that looks like salt, but is freebase (looks like crystal, and yellowish) I've also got freebase that looks more white/yellow and powdery. So it can definately range. 

If you are unsure... Just plug it. Plugging works for both freebase and HCL... But you'll have to start low and work you way up to find your appropriate dose. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Doesn't dissolve in water very well, so it's probably freebase. I sent a question to the supplier.

Thanks.

Hi! This is my first post

I did five trips on 5-MeO-DMT. Only one of them was sublingual (my mouth is too wet for this kind of administration..) and the rest  of them were rectal. My highest dose was 40 mg (4 x 20 mg scoop). Each time I fasted for about 5 hours.

So.. I wasn't impressed with my experiences. Even a 100 mg of LSD 1-P felt more "intense" and insightful. Just after a peak I was barely able to walk - my legs felt foreign to me ;] On LSD I have to choose my eyes to see the effect. On 5-MeO-DMT everything looked airy (..?). However most of the time I had my eyes closed. I definitely felt more disconnection from my body than on LSD. However on LSD I felt more love and there was less EGO.

What did I wrong?

I didn't go to a toilet before my trip. Usually I go there after a breakfast. I was tripping at 12pm. Is it really NECESSARY to do that JUST BEFORE a trip?

Edited by Username
Grammar

@Username

1 hour ago, Username said:

I didn't go to a toilet before my trip. Usually I go there after a breakfast. I was tripping at 12pm. Is it really NECESSARY to do that JUST BEFORE a trip?

Hell yes, i found that my success rate increased 80% with 5meo when i tripped on an empty bowel.

1 hour ago, Username said:

Is it really NECESSARY to do that JUST BEFORE a trip?

Yes, very important.

You could also try vaping or snorting.

It's Love! I was so afraid of 5meo... but after low doses it's just great. Meditation on steriods.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

It's Love! I was so afraid of 5meo... but after low doses it's just great. Meditation on steriods.

You are afraid of Love.

@Username Give vaping a try and you will quickly feel the power of the substance. Take care though now that you've been slightly underwhelmed vaping it will most likely have you in for a surprise ;)