Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@TravisB I develop no toleramce to 5-MeO-DMT. If anything, each trips goes deeper.

I didn't increase dosage each day. I would increase each week or so. But even if the dose stays the same my trips go deeper with each one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not trying to compare here (I'm about to compare). I know Leo said many awakened people are not really awake. I'd like here where he has gotten compared to Sadhguru. Sadhguru talks about his past lives, and says that he built the character he is playing now. He also talks about parallel universes, complete mastery of his energy systems and topics that utterly beyond my comprehension just like in Leo's videos. What do you think Leo? Wheres this guy at? Do you think he's seen and felt what you have, maybe beyond? If he can "leave through his seven chakras" as he said he has he must be capable of some crazy shit within the realm of consciousness.

@Leo Gura Before you said there are (at least) 2 drugs, that are stronger than 5-meo-dmt. One of them was DMZ if I recall correctly. And then, you said you found something even stronger than that. What happened to these drugs? Do you still think they are better?

Edited by Sizeable Oof

3 minutes ago, Sizeable Oof said:

@Leo Gura Before you said there are (at least) 2 drugs, that are stronger than 5-meo-dmt.

Yes

One of them was DMZ if I recall correctly.

You are making things up. I never named them. Certainly not DMZ, whatever that even is.

And then, you said you found something even stronger than that. What happened to these drugs? Do you still think they are better?

They have their pros and cons.

The problem with talking about strength is that it very much depends not just on the drug but on your point in the spiritual journey.

5-MeO-DMT is best for its clarity and absoluteness. Other substances have other advantages.

@nowimhere

Here is my trip report:

I probably burnt most of the molecules, but it was my first time so I now I know how quick it vaporizes. There was some blackish residue on the bottom. That is not a good sign I think.

By the way, I couldn't put herbs in the pipe, the holes were too small, I think I need another pipe. I just put DMT in the pipe without anything else.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

By the way, I couldn't put herbs in the pipe, the holes were too small, I think I need another pipe. I just put DMT in the pipe without anything else

The holes were to small for what? Did you try to squeeze the herbs and the dmt through the hole?

If you did it that way that’s wrong. You put the stuff above the hole..

@acidgoofy I put the dmt in the pipe, there was no herbs involved. 

I used this technique:

He says the DMT get’s liquidified but when I did it vaporized away very fast.

I got some Domiana herbs. I will try what you said but wouldn’t the vapor not get wasted? I imagine the vapor going up instead down in the pipe.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

You have to buy a classic oil pipe (crack pipe) if you want to vaporize it. They are very cheap like 5-10€. Or you buy the glass sherlock which is very smooth but costs around 140€.

With the pipe you have, you have to use the sandwich method as @nowimhere described it. If you hit the pipe while firing it the smoke will go down and won’t be wasted. 

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

You have to buy a classic oil pipe (crack pipe) if you want to vaporize it. 

5-meo freebase can be vaporized in a standard electric dry herb vape. 

@Serotoninluv a glass bolpipe is better because in a vaporizer its difficult to get the dose right because youre never vaporizing the whole amount

59 minutes ago, Mattie said:

@Serotoninluv a glass bolpipe is better because in a vaporizer its difficult to get the dose right because youre never vaporizing the whole amount

I find it quite easy to get the dose right with a dry herb electric vape. Much easier than any other ROA I’ve tried. It allows high resolution intensity control, because there are less variables. An electric dry herb vape removes the variable of having to control temperature. It offers a consistent temperature. The low vaporization efficiency doesn’t matter because the vaporization rate is consistent. 

@acidgoofy Can Confirm it works nicely, give time for control. I don't think I have completely broken through though more experimentation is needed.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Question

Why are you calling a 5-MeO breakthrough Nirvana? If it really would be that good, wouldn't you want to experience it again, rather than having to force yourself to take 5-MeO again the next day, on a retreat?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

18 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

If it really would be that good, wouldn't you want to experience it again, rather than having to force yourself to take 5-MeO again the next day, on a retreat?

Huh? Your question makes no sense to me.

Good luck experiencing what 5-MeO-DMT shows you without 5-MeO-DMT. You will try and try, but you will fail and fail.

- - - - -

Oh, I get your question.

So the reason I had to force myself is because I'm still integrating the insight/experience from the previous day and doing another trip so soon feels premature and overwhelming.

Again, I don't do psychedelics for pleasure. Yeah, if pleasure was the reason I was doing it, I'd be doing 5-MeO-DMT every day of the year. But that would be a harmful addiction.

You shouldn't use psychedelics for being in a pleasant mood or state. That option has never even cross my mind until you just brought it up to me now. I went for 3 years without seriously considering doing that because it would be such a foolish move.

Be careful getting hooked on positive moods and feelings.

@Leo Gura I'm curious.   What'd you do in between trips during your retreat?  I'd imagine there'd be some ego backlash.  How'd you control it enough so that it did not interfere with the next trip?

@Leo Gura In all of your 5-MeO discussions (in videos and on the forum etc.) I don't hear you talking much about bilateral symmetry or the intense full body vibrations - both of which I have found to be a recurring experience in my 5-MeO sessions. I see the vibrations as an extremely important and valuable component of my trips. It feels as though as I am releasing and restructuring the energy in my body at a profoundly deep level. It feels as though I am genuinely healing and transforming my entire being.

The bilateral symmetry yoga is also something that I am beginning to appreciate much more and, again, I see it as an almost key component in the goal of creating lasting permanent changes to my baseline level of consciousness and sense of self.

I'm curious what you thoughts are on this, and also if you have experienced the vibrations and/or bilateral symmetry?

The vibrations look exactly like this for me, in case anyone was curious (stats at 3:26):

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space I understand what you mean but for me that stuff is secondary. My trips are far more cerebral than bodily, although I do sometimes vibrate and work out kinks in the body. But all that is just to get the body out of the way to go deeper with insight and understanding.

People are different so they trip differently. Martin makes a big deal out of the energetic yoga stuff but that is his style/bias. I don't trip that way at all. I go into silent contemplation.

@Space bilateral symmetry movements help a lot to let go during 5-MeO session.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x