Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraPlease explain how to detach from the very fact that this Body(Me) is born In their consciousness and it trembles their existence if I reach a "HIGH" in my awareness. 

Edited by Junaid Ahmad

8 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmad said:

@Leo GuraPlease explain how to detach from the very fact that this Body(Me) is born In their consciousness

It's not born in their consciousness. You imagine that. You exist prior to your parents.

and it trembles their existence if I reach a "HIGH" in my awareness. 

What?? Why? I don't know where you get this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hello everyone, I really hope that you are all doing well in the midst of this crisis. I was just wandering, because I am planning to try 5 MeO as soon as I can, does anybody know if it would be okay to do it using a quartz crucible atomizer? 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:05 AM, Dutch guy said:

I have Inflammatory Bowel Disease can I plug 5 meo or is this probably too dangerous for me? Is there a way that it is non irritating?  Is a nice way to begin smoking? In that way I thought I can easily bump it up and get past the possible resistance.

I can't really say if it's safe or not to plug, but I would recommend you try sniffing it instead. I'm not a fan of smoking (vaporizing) it, but many people like that ROA.

1 hour ago, AndM said:

Hello everyone, I really hope that you are all doing well in the midst of this crisis. I was just wandering, because I am planning to try 5 MeO as soon as I can, does anybody know if it would be okay to do it using a quartz crucible atomizer? 

I'm not really sure - do you know what temperature that vaporizer brings the substance to? If that device is designed for vaping weed, it might not work well for 5-MeO-DMT, as I understand the 5-MeO-DMT has a much higher vape temperature than THC. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 21/4/2020 at 7:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's not born in their consciousness. You imagine that. You exist prior to your parents.

Yes!!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:05 AM, Dutch guy said:

I have Inflammatory Bowel Disease can I plug 5 meo or is this probably too dangerous for me?

No idea

You can try a tiny bit (5-10mg) and see how it feels for you.

Generally speaking plugging does not cause any irritation of the bowels. But who knows with your condition.

Vaping might be better for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, outlandish said:

I can't really say if it's safe or not to plug, but I would recommend you try sniffing it instead. I'm not a fan of smoking (vaporizing) it, but many people like that ROA.

I'm not really sure - do you know what temperature that vaporizer brings the substance to? If that device is designed for vaping weed, it might not work well for 5-MeO-DMT, as I understand the 5-MeO-DMT has a much higher vape temperature than THC. 

Thank you very much, I appreciate your feedback. Do you happen to know what is the appropriate temperature to vaporize 5MeO DMT?

@AndM - Try using the "sandwhich method" with mullien leaves in a regular glass pipe. You shouldn't have any problems

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Does anyone have experience with a health stone for smoking 5-MeO? Ideally, I would find a method that works for both NN-DMT as well as 5-MeO.

Also, any recommendations for scales? I want to make sure I get a good quality scale. I'm also considering getting some mg measuring scoops just to make sure I'm measuring my doses correctly.

Is this pipe good for 5 meo DMT? It has two holes. One on the top and one on the side. 

BFE35F94-9A81-4A58-AC68-692741C77F41.jpeg

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

11 hours ago, ivory said:

Does anyone have experience with a health stone for smoking 5-MeO? Ideally, I would find a method that works for both NN-DMT as well as 5-MeO.

Also, any recommendations for scales? I want to make sure I get a good quality scale. I'm also considering getting some mg measuring scoops just to make sure I'm measuring my doses correctly.

I got a really good scale from Kijiji. (Kinda like craigslist) It's labratory grade. Problem with a lot of cheaper scales is they have a +/- of mgs at the lower doses.

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Is this pipe good for 5 meo DMT? It has two holes. One on the top and one on the side. 

BFE35F94-9A81-4A58-AC68-692741C77F41.jpeg

Yes that will work just fine 

@nowimhere I can’t find anything on what is the best way to put the dmt in the pipe. I guess just weigh it on a little paper and the put it through the big hole in top?

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck - Oh man, I must have mentioned it like a dozen times in this thread.

Sandwhich method:

Get your pipe. Smoke a small small amount of mullien so you have a tiny bit of ash at the bottom. Pack a layer of mullien leaves at the bottom. Place your MEO on top of that, preferrably in the middle. Then cover the substance with another smaller layer of mullien. Make sure it's completly covered. MEO isn't good with direct flame contact. .... 

I like to have a handtowel or something coiled up on the bed next to me, so I can put the pipe in it without worrying about it. 

Take your hit, surrender and blast off to infinity :)

Good luck my man, tell me how she goes. 

@nowimhere I don’t have mullien but I do have some similar herbs that I can use I guess. I will start off with 10 mg so I don’t expect much. :)  

In Tate we trust

Be prepared to die anyways. 10mgs was the 'entry point" breakthrough for me. Then I increased to 12mgs, then 14mgs, then 15mgs. Finally settling on 14mgs. 

Also, be sure that your "other herbs" are non phycoactive. 

Let me know how she goes ! 

@Leo Gura Just got some 5meo, but its so tiny! I mean I knew it was only 250 mgs but ahaha yeah. I don't have a scale yet...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Thank you for everything.  I'm curious about how tolerance affected your 30 day 5 meo retreat.  I find that even after doing 5 meo (or any pschedelic) just two days in a row, that it is less potent on the second day.  Could it be something that varies from person to person?  Do you have to increase the dosage a lot each time?  How were you able to keep increasing the dosage over 30 days and not take a dangerously large amount?