Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@ivory Just do it and face your fear.

It's like taking a cold shower. You just do it.

Then you will get used to it and enjoy it.

5-MeO-DMT is a very benevolent psychedelic. It doesn't screw around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Imagine that. No fear of death. We all love each other. Sharing, Loving, Giving, Helping out, Creating , all that. What a wonderful world. 

How I sign in?

Does 5 meo DMT smell? I don’t want my living room to smell shady. 

In Tate we trust

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO-DMT is a very benevolent psychedelic.

I can't remember it being benevolent at all. But maybe it mutated since I last tried it 2 years ago and is now a love bomb or something.

On 4.4.2020 at 10:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

For example, I can talk about my childhood but I know it's imaginary.

What exactly do you mean by your childhood being imaginary? Like you didn't consciously experience it? That it never happened and it's just a backstory grounding your sense of reality? Because I am very certain I experienced everything previous to this moment. Childhood is not more or less imaginary than this moment right now and at one point in time had the same level of conscious experience and coherence like this moment. So, what do you mean by ones childhood being imaginary?

Soooooo.

I like smoking 5-MeO. A lot. Like a lot lot.

Whenever I plug things I get this uncomfortable feeling of something alien, burning being in there. DPT, 5-MeO-DMT. It makes it really hard. Unnecessarily hard. It's not a "I need to go to the toilet kind of feeling". It is also not a "I just need to relax" kind of uncomfortable feeling and then it will go away. It always was more of a "Get this fucking shit out of my fucking asshole" kind of uncomfortable. 

I just smoked 15mg and it was really smooth. It was actually benevolent. Cleansing.

I was just lying there. No need for bilateral symmetry. I was lying symmetrical but had no desire to move. Just relax. Lie on my bed. When it started to hit the all familiar taste/smell of 5-Meo hit me. Very similar to the taste of regular NN-DMT. 

It felt very similar to Kundalini. Just much gentler. There was no feeling of drowning, suffocating or any form of dying. It just washed over me. Very nice. Finally a tool that doesn't add to the illusion but actually chops away at it. Remove all the baggage, all the words, thoughts, energies, blockages, memories, feelings, explanations, models and stuff that just doesn't work or lead me anywhere.

Thanks. I plan on upping the dosage slowly. Take it slowly and steady this time. No need to take 60mg in a dark room and scare myself to death so badly that I wake up in the middle of the night with the feeling of suffocating and not being able to breath. Slow and steady. I have time. It's not like I am going to die tomorrow. And even if. So be it. I am at peace.

43 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

What exactly do you mean by your childhood being imaginary? Like you didn't consciously experience it? That it never happened and it's just a backstory grounding your sense of reality? Because I am very certain I experienced everything previous to this moment. Childhood is not more or less imaginary than this moment right now and at one point in time had the same level of conscious experience and coherence like this moment. So, what do you mean by ones childhood being imaginary?

All memory is imagination.

You are imagining your childhood right now, which grounds your sense of self. Otherwise you would not know how you got here or what you are.

God is dreaming that it is a human. This requires constructing a backstory.

You are imagining your heart right now ;)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining your childhood right now, which grounds your sense of self. Otherwise you would not know how you got here or what you are.

But how come the imagination is so consistent? I will always remember my childhood to be this specific way and so do others around me (parents, siblings etc)? 

Why is imagination so consistent if one never questions it. Its so hard to deconstruct, why? If is just an illusion. 

14 minutes ago, lostmedstudent said:

But how come the imagination is so consistent? I will always remember my childhood to be this specific way and so do others around me (parents, siblings etc)? 

Why is imagination so consistent if one never questions it. Its so hard to deconstruct, why? If is just an illusion. 

Precisely because if it wasn't you would go insane and there would be no "reality".

A good story needs consistency.

It's hard to deconstruct because if you deconstruct it you'd be fucking dead. This isn't a game. Your whole life hinges on your memory. Even an "enlightened master" needs to remember his address.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Precisely because if it wasn't you would go insane and there would be no "reality".

A good story needs consistency.

It's hard to deconstruct because if you deconstruct it you'd be fucking dead. This isn't a game. Your whole life hinges on your memory. Even an "enlightened master" needs to remember his address.

But if Consciousness is eternal, and one deconstructs all of ones memory dies, then what remains? 

Why would God go insane if there would be no reality? What is alternative to "reality"? God being alone with himself, just BEING? 

5 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

But if Consciousness is eternal, and one deconstructs all of ones memory dies, then what remains?

Nothing

You die into Infinite Love

Why would God go insane if there would be no reality? What is alternative to "reality"? God being alone with himself, just BEING? 

God wouldn't go insane with no reality. God goes insane with an inconsistent memory/imagination. That's what insane people are.

3 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@WHO IS
Keep in mind that being sane or insane is always relative to this specific reality.

So in other words, One would just totally lose the any connection to this "earth" reality with its particular idea of what is "sane".

Not a big deal, if you don't mind being somewhere else, other then earth reality. 

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So in other words, One would just totally lose the any connection to this "earth" reality with its particular idea of what is "sane".

Not a big deal, if you don't mind being somewhere else, other then earth reality. 

Go to an insane asylum. It's not as pretty as you imagine. Insanity is not living in a totally different reality. It's being stuck between realities.

Insane people are not all gone, they are half gone. Stuck in the madness of consciousness.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing

God wouldn't go insane with no reality. God goes insane with an inconsistent memory/imagination.

So that means that Reality is nothing, and whatever God imagines that IS/becomes reality. Makes total sense. 

So if reality is nothing, other then God`s imagination, then what is God? A Being that is eternal and imagines different things to entertain himself? 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Go to an insane asylum. It's not as pretty as you imagine. Insanity is not living in a totally different reality. It's being stuck between realities.

I may have used not very clear language to convey what I wanted to say. I will try better this time, By losing connection to "earth" reality I meant that I disconnect from this earth reality all together and "goes"/imagines an entirely other reality, be it some Lord of the rings reality as an example, with its own unique rules of reality, 

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So that means that Reality is nothing, and whatever God imagines that IS/becomes reality. Makes total sense. 

So if reality is nothing, other then God`s imagination, then what is God? A Being that is eternal and imagines different things to entertain himself? 

God is infinite consciousness. God is nothing other than what it imagines.

The objects God imagines ARE God! That's what God is. God is not seperate from its creation.

I know this question might sound like the typical "Could God create rock that he himself could not lift", but Ill ask You anyways. 

If God is infinite consciousness could God kill/terminate/delete himself? 

10 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I know this question might sound like the typical "Could God create rock that he himself could not lift", but Ill ask You anyways. 

If God is infinite consciousness could God kill/terminate/delete himself? 

God has "killed" itself when you were born. That's what you are: God not realizing it is God. Your human birth was God's termination of itself.

But this is only an imaginary termination of course. God cannot actually end itself because it is endless and exists in all places, so it has no place to go. Death/termination/birth is imagined by God. So God is prior to it.

Death is purely imaginary. Like in a video game. Can Mario ever die? How many lives does Mario have?

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God has "killed" itself when you were born. That's what you are: God not realizing it is God. Your human birth was God's termination of itself.

But this is only an imaginary termination of course. God cannot actually end itself because it is endless and exists in all places, so it has no place to go. Death/termination/birth is imagined by God. So God is prior to it.

Death is purely imaginary. Like in a video game. Can Mario ever die? How many lives does Mario have?

This sounds all nice and good but isnt this just basic nonduality 101? I mean everything is an illusion is not a new teaching, it's pretty basic stuff. It's as old as spirituality. I doubt budhha was not aware of this.

Also I have a question, why are you not aware of the things that these great masters talk about like other realms, angels, demons, disembodied beings, celestial beings, different universes, different dimensions, past lives etc many more things that they speak of like 84th universe. Why are you not become aware of any of these things in your trips? Because if your awareness really is higher in those states, you'd have to be able to be aware of these things effortlessly. It's only natural that a Phd student would understand everything that bachelor student knows and much more. But it doesn't seem to be the case here. Why is that?

Edited by Salvijus