Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura If you can’t take anymore 5-MeO, what will you do? Is this the end of spiritual seeking for you?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura If you can’t take anymore 5-MeO, what will you do? Is this the end of spiritual seeking for you?

It's not that I can't take it, I just don't need it any more. I'm outgrowing it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Arzack - Sounds like you want a easy path. A path of least resistance.... How's that going for you? Sounds like you still have a lot of fear and dispite all of us trying to help you , you are staying ignorant with your(selfs) story. Either that, or your just trolling at this point. Hell maybe both.

If you don't "need" help, then why ask for help...  Then refuse it when given? 

Your plan sounds like ... No plan at all really. Can you really expect for something to happen with no plan in place? Sure , others may have done it. But other's have also won the lottery. Doesn't mean there are good odds. And also, most of the ones that had "no plan" got there by intense suffering. It was the SUFFERING itself that brought  them to enlightenment (Eckhart Tolle for example). And it sounds like suffering is what your trying to avoid here. We all expereince pain. We all suffer at some point (and will to the degree that we hold on to the pain) . You can't avoid it. So you might as well USE IT to your advantage. 

Or not. Can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped in the end. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@Leo Gura So what’s next? Other psychedelics?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All of life is imagined by God, so of course past lives are too. The entire past is. God has no life and no past unless it imagines one.

This I have been directly conscious of.

If some spiritual teacher is talking about past lives, that's your clue that they are not fully Awake. There is no life or past at all at the highest level of Consciousness.

I understand that from the Absolute perspective.

@Arzack

The key is that you can  become conscious that you are God imagining you are a soul.  That is the highest realization.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Cuz you are God just hallucinating all of this.

omg omg omg

Fuck me there is only ONE!!!

There is only one!!!

HAHAHAH

How I could miss this??

I need to try this 5-meo soon. Felt like I had a 1 second teaser

Edited by Javfly33

Just now, Javfly33 said:

omg omg omg

Fuck me there is only ONE!!!

There is only one!!!

HAHAHAH

How I could miss this??

I need to try this 5-meo. Felt like I had a 1 second teaser LOL. 

Do it bro.  You are this close.  Love you!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not that I can't take it, I just don't need it any more. I'm outgrowing it.

What does this mean on a spiritual "seeking" level?

Are you going to shift to just self inquiring/being present to the moment?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

So first you say you don't want to take it anymore because you're worried that may not be able to come back and now you say you overgrew it.

Also you tell people what ego death is as if you know what it is, yet you refused to go further during a trip because you were worried you wouldn't be able to come back. This sounds like the ego and fear of death is not entirely transcended.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All of life is imagined by God, so of course past lives are too. The entire past is. God has no life and no past unless it imagines one.

This I have been directly conscious of.

If some spiritual teacher is talking about past lives, that's your clue that they are not fully Awake. There is no life or past at all at the highest level of Consciousness.

So the Buddha ain’t woke?

23 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

So the Buddha ain’t woke?

If he thought past lives weren't imaginary, then not as woke as I have been.

But maybe he understood they were imaginary. Hard to know.

For example, I can talk about my childhood but I know it's imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Joshua Deveau said:

Here is an experience of 5-meo-dmt I filmed a while ago. 

Very nicely done ! Dang. Three breakthroughs in a row. One is always good enough for me lol. Good job mate ! Curious, how many mg's did you have packed into the bowl?

@nowimhere I've been doing 3 rounds for a while. Each round I would put 20 mg in the pipe. I'm always left with residue in the pipe so I'm not getting a full 20. The last time I smoked 5 I started lowering it. I had a range from 16-19mg each round. 

2 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

Does smoking freebase in an oil pipe work well?

Yes it does @Joshua Deveau also does it that way in his videos.

Just heat the bowl with the lighter a few centimeters away and roll it around with your fingers before you put it in your mouth and then continue heating while you hit it 

25 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Yes it does @Joshua Deveau also does it that way in his videos.

Just heat the bowl with the lighter a few centimeters away and roll it around with your fingers before you put it in your mouth and then continue heating while you hit it 

I've also asked @Joshua Deveau via pm to make a video properly showing how to use a bulb pipe. I've read wayyyy too much about people fucking it up and not being able to get it to work that I think some video instruction is a good idea. 

And of course, he liked the idea.

With that being said the sandwhich method with mullien leaves still works great... But I'm willing to "Split test" the two methods and see which one is more efficient :)

5 hours ago, Joshua Deveau said:

My latest experience

@Joshua Deveau   Thank you for sharing these. Great for people to see the actual deed being done. 

I do LSD and mushrooms fairly frequently but I'm still afraid of 5-MeO. For those that were also afraid, what was the tipping point for you guys to try? I keep hearing that there's nothing you can do to prepare for the experience, but was there a time when you guys just felt that you were ready?