Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Has anyone around here tried a 5-MEO or just a regular NN extracted from the Phalaris weed ? Most commonly Phalaris aquatica or Phalaris arundinacea. Known by folk as  "canary grass"

Any form of DMT is hard to get around here, so I did a semi-research and saw that people were extracting it from it. Its a weed so abundant and all over the world.

Has anyone tried this, it has mainly 5-MEO and also some NN in it.

Edited by Yog

on wikipedia they say the alkaloids in phalaris are dangerous and can damage most peoples body organ of preference. so i‘d guess you would need to eliminate the alkaloids first.

maybe there is a way of dmt extraction which does not have to eliminate the alkaloids. who knows, there are probably different ways - even though it’s not the optimum initial condition.

Edited by remember

43 minutes ago, Yog said:

Has anyone around here tried a 5-MEO or just a regular NN extracted from the Phalaris weed ? Most commonly Phalaris aquatica or Phalaris arundinacea. Known by folk as  "canary grass"

Any form of DMT is hard to get around here, so I did a semi-research and saw that people were extracting it from it. Its a weed so abundant and all over the world.

Has anyone tried this, it has mainly 5-MEO and also some NN in it.

You are not going to be able to extract 5-MeO-DMT from grass. N,N-DMT maybe, if you're a good chemist with equipment.

Not worth it. Much easier to get synthetic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

N,N-DMT maybe, if you're a good chemist with equipment.

You mean high school kid who is able to follow instructions from youtube :P

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

What would people who are experienced with Meo recommend in terms of dosage for a first timer?  Also method of ingestion?

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

13 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

What would people who are experienced with Meo recommend in terms of dosage for a first timer?  Also method of ingestion?

Depends on ROA.. Method/route of ingestion is a question of temperament I'd say. Smoking (vaping) is a rocket and boofing is a big fucking wave or something like that. 

Edited by zikzak

Depthwise, which ROA reach the deepest into Conciousness? I've tried smoking and I can't fathom a deeper space than that. I'm interested in plugging. As far as I know, smoking knocks you the out while plugging doesn't. In my opinion, It will reach deeper when the one gets knocked out so that the ego gets weaker. What do you think?

@zikzak @Whatwhat  What is ROA?

I know I did 3 grams of a friends mushrooms and barely felt anything....  though they were from a kit and may not have been high quality...

Edited by Matt23

33 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Here they say that rectal doses are twice as strong as vaped. This is the opposite of what some users said on this forum, I wonder why that is?

It depends on what you mean by "twice as strong". In terms of weight, 30mg plugged is a breaktrhough experience. I can't imagine trying to vape 15mg. I only vape around 3mg.

In terms of intensity, plugging gives an overpowering "wave" effect into "breakthrough". Vaping is more like an intensity dial in which I have more control over intensity.

As well, the various vaping temperatures will have different effects and smoking have different effects. 

It's not a simple as "plugging is twice as strong as vaped".

On 4.3.2020 at 11:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

N,N-DMT maybe, if you're a good chemist with equipment.

Not worth it. Much easier to get synthetic.

Thats not true. I have a friennd who does it every few months, its pretty easy to do and you dont need much.

Daym, just watched this video of Martin Ball talking about 5-MeO-DMT and it completely changed my perspective on it and gave a deeper understanding of what awakening is and what it takes to awaken. Especially powerful for people that are sceptical I think :)

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Does anyone have a good estimate for first timers using 5-meo Freebase in terms of mg?  What's a safe/low does relatively/usually?

Edited by Matt23

Just now, Matt23 said:

Does anyone have a good estimate for first timers using 5-meo Freebase in terms of mg?  What's a safe/low does relatively/usually?

It depends on ROA. A low does plugged would be about 15mg. A low dose vaped would be about 2mg. 

@Serotoninluv Cheers.  

How would you vape it?  Does a regular weed pipe work, or is something more sophisticated needed?

I also saw Leo post that people should never plug Freebase, only HCL (salted)...  I don't know much about this stuff, that's all I heard.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:46 PM, Matt23 said:

@Serotoninluv Cheers.  

How would you vape it?  Does a regular weed pipe work, or is something more sophisticated needed?

I also saw Leo post that people should never plug Freebase, only HCL (salted)...  I don't know much about this stuff, that's all I heard.

You CAN smoke it through a pipe. I've posted many times on how to do this in this thread, so gonna sound like a broken record here:

-In a glass pipe have a small layer of ash, then a small layer of mullien leaves, then your dose, then another small layer of mullien on top. 

Also, gotta say that 2mgs is not gonna do anything at all. Personally I started with 10mgs smoked. Then worked my way up to 15. I now smoke 14mgs. 85% of the time I breakthrough with those doses, smoked. 

Also, you CAN plug freebase. Just gotta mix it with a drop or two of vinigar then about 5mls of water. All ideally in a oral syringe. This has also been discussed extentively in this thread. 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere

17 hours ago, nowimhere said:

You CAN smoke it through a pipe. I've posted many times on how to do this in this thread, so gonna sound like a broken record here:

-In a glass pipe have a small layer of ash, then a small layer of mullien leaves, then your dose, then another small layer of mullien on top. 

Also, gotta say that 2mgs is not gonna do anything at all. Personally I started with 10mgs smoked. Then worked my way up to 15. I now smoke 14mgs. 85% of the time I breakthrough with those doses, smoked. 

Also, you CAN plug freebase. Just gotta mix it with a drop or two of vinigar then about 5mls of water. All ideally in a oral syringe. This has also been discussed extentively in this thread. 

Wow, you smoke 15 mg regularly? Props to you. How are you not a Buddha yet (maybe you are, I'm not judging) ? You have some huge (Martin) balls! (see the synchronicity there? lol)

1 hour ago, Arzack said:

@nowimhere

Wow, you smoke 15 mg regularly? Props to you. How are you not a Buddha yet (maybe you are, I'm not judging) ? You have some huge (Martin) balls! (see the synchronicity there? lol)

Not as regularily as I'd like. I've been trying to get a breakthrough with plugging but sadly guess I have a high tolerance. I'm guessing I'll get it with the next one (or three) Next one will be 60mgs freebase.

At the height of smoking ... Smoked it almost weekly. Now haven't done it since the early fall for ... Reasons. 

Gonna plug tomorrow tho, and if I don't breakthough then I'll just smoke it. Smoking basically get's me there everytime :)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere Good job. Let us know if you ever breakthrough with plugging. Can I ask you how it was for you to breakthrough when smoking it? Is it intensely unpleasant during the first part of the trip? And does it switch to bliss/nirvana? Martin Ball says that most people need to smoke it 3-4 times to reach that (back to back consecutively in the same session), because the effect is too short lasting when smoked.

I tried plugging a minimal amount to test it and I didn't like it, my ass was on fire and it made me poo, maybe Martin has a point when he advice smoking it, after all if you have the balls to smoke it once you can probably do it again. Otherwise my (planned) alternative is ingesting 6 tabs of 1p-LSD on an empty stomach (Chris Bache style).

Edited by Arzack