Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Johnny5 I think it should still be as strong as without vinegar. 20% is not that big a difference.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

If freebase is 20% more potent than salt, do I keep that extra potency when adding vinegar? Or do I actually lose potency by doing that?

Would I be better off plugging without any vinegar?

It's about 15% stronger than HCl because of the extra salt bond. So HCl is less concentrated you could say. That will be the same vinegar or not if you weigh the substance before adding vinegar.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

What are those micro scoop things formally called?

Fiddling with cheap milligram scale is guesswork and annoying to handle. But so far I have not been able to find those micro scoop things to buy.

So I could use some keywords to help me find them in my country (netherlands).

They are called "micro scoops". Look on ebay or Amazon (UK) - they are there. You need a scale to get the correct measurements from the scoops..

@Bazooka Jesus you could use anything acidic in your kitchen, for example apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice. But regular white vinegar makes the most sense because it's chemically pretty pure.

After you convert to a salt using this kind of method it would be sniffable, but not recommended. First you would have to dehydrate it to get it back to a powder, which would be a pain, and second you'd have to be very exact with your amounts because it would be easy to overshoot on the acid component and be left with unreacted acid in the product, which could be uncomfortable to sniff as it would burn your mucous membranes a bit.

If you're really careful with your measurements and know some basic chemistry to calculate the amounts correctly, you could produce a sniffable salt of 5-MeO-DMT. If you were a bit off, it might be just fine.

Better off just to order the oxalate or HCl in the first place though, leave it to the pros.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

Next question (sorry lol): Is it safe to keep prepared syringes around for use on another day? Maybe in the fridge if necessary, or whatever. (the mixture contains vinegar as well as water). So I can prepare a few syringes at the same time.

Yes that should be fine for some days, especially if you keep it in the fridge. I wouldn't keep it around for a few months on the shelf. I think in the fridge it would be good for ages. If you froze it, it would be good for years.

@outlandish Okay, thanks! I was asking because I got a contact from a vendor who only sells the freebase version... I think I will just go with plugging then ;)

Why so serious?

13 hours ago, outlandish said:

@Bazooka Jesus you could use anything acidic in your kitchen, for example apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice. But regular white vinegar makes the most sense because it's chemically pretty pure.

After you convert to a salt using this kind of method it would be sniffable, but not recommended. First you would have to dehydrate it to get it back to a powder, which would be a pain, and second you'd have to be very exact with your amounts because it would be easy to overshoot on the acid component and be left with unreacted acid in the product, which could be uncomfortable to sniff as it would burn your mucous membranes a bit.

If you're really careful with your measurements and know some basic chemistry to calculate the amounts correctly, you could produce a sniffable salt of 5-MeO-DMT. If you were a bit off, it might be just fine.

Better off just to order the oxalate or HCl in the first place though, leave it to the pros.

Good info Outlandish..

Just keep in mind, freebase gets you 15% more bang for your buck ;)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just keep in mind, freebase gets you 15% more bang for your buck ;)

@Leo Gura

Was it 5meo you used in your last breakthrough video? It seemed like something longer lasting?

6 minutes ago, zikzak said:

@Leo Gura

Was it 5meo you used in your last breakthrough video? It seemed like something longer lasting?

No

I have not used 5-MeO-DMT in a long time.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

I have not used 5-MeO-DMT in a long time.

I see. So what was it? Interested in hearing differences compared to 5meo and why you are not using it currently.

2 minutes ago, zikzak said:

I see. So what was it? Interested in hearing differences compared to 5meo and why you are not using it currently.

I got tired of 5-MeO-DMT and for the sake of science decided to explore other things in hopes of finding something better.

Btw, can you just store the stuff in your drawer and leave it there forever or do you need to put it in a dark and/or cold place?

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Btw, can you just store the stuff in your drawer and leave it there forever or do you need to put it in a dark and/or cold place?

The short answer is, keep it in a cool dark place and it should last a very long time. If you want to store it for an even longer time, you can take further measures. 

I did a little writeup on this topic here a while back, you might want to check it out:

What would be nicer on the rectum,

1.) 5-MeO-DMT freebase dissolved in water with minimum amount of citric acid required

OR

2.) 5-MeO-DMT oxalate NOT dissolved in water.

Or does it not make such a big difference at amounts around 50mg? What about absorption?

Thanks

@TheExplorer Doesn't matter, just get it in there. You ass hole is not a princess.

11 hours ago, TheExplorer said:

What would be nicer on the rectum,

1.) 5-MeO-DMT freebase dissolved in water with minimum amount of citric acid required

OR

2.) 5-MeO-DMT oxalate NOT dissolved in water.

It wont matter, as Leo said. In case 1) you are actually converting the freebase into the salt (I guess you'd call it the citrate), which will have functionally identical properties to the oxalate. It's no longer freebase in 1)

13 hours ago, outlandish said:

It wont matter, as Leo said. In case 1) you are actually converting the freebase into the salt (I guess you'd call it the citrate), which will have functionally identical properties to the oxalate. It's no longer freebase in 1)

Yes I'm aware it wont be freebase anymore (that was the goal).

My rectum is pretty sensitive as it is, so I would really like to minimize any further irritation.

Will it not help absorption if the 5-MeO is dissolved in the liquid? Or lessen irritation by potentially having more surface area compared to the oxalate which may end up being concentrated more in one area as it is not dissolved in the liquid?

Also right now I only have 10ml syringes, which i fill with 2-4ml solution. It does work but even 50mg oxalate does not go too deep. I'm not sure if that is it not letting me go too deep .. or simply not enough being absorbed/me needing more than 50mg.