Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

Set and setting,,,, in relation to peak breakthroughs.

Silence is golden but It's also interesting the effects of having very high quality sound equipment combined with a stiff dose of 5 meo dmt with eyes closed. Different genres of music as well.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@peanutspathtotruth  100% agreed. That is exactly how I felt. Martin is a legend. His non sense approach is awesome.

On 11/19/2019 at 6:52 PM, peanutspathtotruth said:

I did three back to back smoking sessions this evening. And, other than with my plugging experience so far, I broke through - easily even. 

HOLY SHIT... 

I understand the "Oh my fucking God" reaction you talked about. The last of the sessions was only that. I understand why everyone says DMT is child's play compared to this. I understand why Martin Ball recommends several back to back sessions, for every single one went infinitely deeper. I understand why he says other spiritual practices are not necessary - I don't know if he's right, and I will continue my practices, but I totally understand why he's saying it. I understand what immortality means, and how incredibly, ridiculously ineffable reality is. It's... just so extremely radical, I don't know what to think of it. I don't even want to understand it conceptually. What I can say is that I'm grateful I came back to this body, and I will continue the psychedelic path more inspired and humble than ever. 5-MeO is pure non-duality in a substance, now I can honestly say I verified that for myself. 

Thank you all for your help so far, I can't believe how lucky I am living in conditions where I can use this powerful tool and having such a great community guiding each other. 

Now I will focus my next weeks on integration and grounding. 

I love you all ❤️??

@Leo Gura what would be enough? Could you explain what you might suggest to get to the highest level of embodiment? 

I know kriya yoga is a must, however I’m just curious on what else you may suggest? 

On 29/11/2019 at 5:37 PM, White Monk said:

I know kriya yoga is a must, however I’m just curious on what else you may suggest? 

Why do you think that it's a must? 

On 11/19/2019 at 5:52 PM, peanutspathtotruth said:

I did three back to back smoking sessions this evening. And, other than with my plugging experience so far, I broke through - easily even. 

HOLY SHIT... 

I understand the "Oh my fucking God" reaction you talked about. The last of the sessions was only that. I understand why everyone says DMT is child's play compared to this. I understand why Martin Ball recommends several back to back sessions, for every single one went infinitely deeper. I understand why he says other spiritual practices are not necessary - I don't know if he's right, and I will continue my practices, but I totally understand why he's saying it. I understand what immortality means, and how incredibly, ridiculously ineffable reality is. It's... just so extremely radical, I don't know what to think of it. I don't even want to understand it conceptually. What I can say is that I'm grateful I came back to this body, and I will continue the psychedelic path more inspired and humble than ever. 5-MeO is pure non-duality in a substance, now I can honestly say I verified that for myself. 

Thank you all for your help so far, I can't believe how lucky I am living in conditions where I can use this powerful tool and having such a great community guiding each other. 

Now I will focus my next weeks on integration and grounding. 

I love you all ❤️??

Congrats my man! ❤?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Congrats my man! ❤?

:x

I have to say, now after 10 days.... a lot happened and is still happening inside. Martin Ball says in the book that where you see your progress is how much responsibility you take as God in human form. And that's what I missed for years, and I knew it. I missed some foundations, mainly with my career. And now it looks like I'm gonna take a route I never thought I would go into. I'll get back to university, get a degree and learn on my own on the side, and I'm actually interested in success. That was something I always argued about with myself, basically telling myself success is unconscious and will never fulfill me. Yes, eating will also never fulfill me and I still do it - because it's nice :) I really needed that. I feel like I'm catching up on some life basics. Feels amazing. 

Also, I have to say I really changed socially. It also has to do with the fact that somehow I feel very disconnected to most people since the trip, even my best friends in a way. I feel drawn to a more solo time at the moment. It's really strange, I used to be a very listening and always open guy, and now I seem to close down a bit. Might be a temporal reaction or also the recognition that I have to set boundaries. Just wanted to share that, since I see here the very effects of this psychedelic so directly in my everyday life, it's crazy. And also a little scary. 

Is 5meo-dmt oxalate smokable or do I have to change it first? If so how? 

13 hours ago, john23 said:

Is 5meo-dmt oxalate smokable or do I have to change it first? If so how? 

Anything should be smokable if you use the right technique. The trick is not burning it. Sandwhiching it between neutral mullein leaves is probably your best chance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Plugged 50mgs today and no breakthrough but did rocket my brain to very philosphical thinking... I normally think philosophically anyways, but this was next level. I started to write some of it down :

Nothing is ,Because everything is

What makes you believe what you see in front of you

Look when they took all the energy

Where does it go , Follow the flow,

To find a super-mind

The genius

The Gods and the goddesses

Archetypes of subconsciousness

Everything is one.

-------------

Afterward I went outside to vape and I my internal voice was telling me to "go all the way" ... Well, for me that only means one thing. I had to smoke it. I also determined that Fear is basically made by the ego, to maintain the ego. Because... I didn't have any fear. I remember seeing a EKG scan of Martin Ball and the guy who was scanning him said that the MeO seemed to "attack" the "ego" side of the brain... The side accociated with personality. So I knew my egos defenses were down so to speak and didn't feel the fear at all. 

Went downstairs and prepared my bowl with mullien & 14mgs. Prepped myself and waited til my heart was semi normal. Took my hit and BLASTOFF.

Straight into the heart of God :)

Cool thing is I feel like I can remember more of the non dual experience this time... (Just a theory) but I think the more times you breakthrough the more of it you'll remember (you won't remember the whole thing, but even little snippets is great)

Then the afterglow was incredibly intense. A friend called and had to vent so I took his call and just listened to him. And also another friend sent me a video which I watched while slightly coming out of afterglow. This vid: 

Its been a few months since I tripped so pretty happy everything went smoothly.

Next time I plug I plan on upping it to 55 and if that doesn't work, 60mgs after that. As reported my another member (on the previous page) it took him 60mgs with plugging to achieve breakthrough. So I'm confident that will likely be my number as well. Maybe even 65mgs? Who knows. 

Fantastic trip. Fantastic insights. Aint nothing like being one with everything to give your human self a lil perspective :)

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

What set and setting is the best to experience 5-MeO-DMT for the first time? For example, it is very crucial for example tripping during the day instead of night like with classic long-duration psychedelics like LSD or Shrooms?

@Javfly33 - non of that matters. make sure your undesturbed (alone at home is best) and a trip sitter is a must for first time as you don't know how you'll react

Has anyone had an unpleasant experience?  My first time maybe I didn't smoke enough but my trip was as follows

-throat tightening up and had to consciously breathe

-mouth felt numb

-entire body was vibrating

-I was conscious the entire time because I could hear people in the room

And that was it for around 15 mins.  I wanted it to end because I got nothing from it but I also felt maybe I didn't let go.  I had a fear of if I let go, then I would stop breathing.  I would try it again...

@JunkyJu 

Keep upping you dosage, 5mg at a time. It may take many many trys till you see results, so be patient and persistent.

Have no distractions in the room. Having a sitter is good for at first, but request they stay as silent and unobtrusive as possible. 

And yes, trips can be very unpleasant. But you have to keep trying. All the answers of the universe will not come easy. The cost is your death. 

On 27/12/2019 at 5:00 PM, nowimhere said:

@Javfly33 - non of that matters. make sure your undesturbed (alone at home is best) and a trip sitter is a must for first time as you don't know how you'll react

I was going to ask exactly that. For what I´ve researched in other forums trip sitter is important with this one. At home it´s where I feel more comfortable but since I don´t have anyone at the moment to trip sit me, I guess then it would be wiser to first go to a retreat to try it? 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 - Well if you have someone that is away on holidays, I suggest waiting til they get back. Retreats can be expensive (and even potentially dangerous via malpractise... not all... but some. )

@JunkyJu - Hands down synthetic. It's more pure, and once you get a good scale you know exactly how much you are taking. 

8 hours ago, nowimhere said:

@Javfly33 - Well if you have someone that is away on holidays, I suggest waiting til they get back. Retreats can be expensive (and even potentially dangerous via malpractise... not all... but some. )

@JunkyJu - Hands down synthetic. It's more pure, and once you get a good scale you know exactly how much you are taking. 

I see, definetely i dont know how i´d feel at a retreat with strangers also...

@nowimhere Ok now i need to find a source for the synthetic.  Seems like most retreats, especially those in Latin America use the toad venom.