Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, outlandish said:

@Dimi the only one of those that I've tried is 5-MeO-MiPT.

5-MeO-MiPT is quite different from 5-MeO-DMT. I've taken it probably 3 times, and then a bunch more times as a microdose. It felt very energetic, like if you could turn cinnamon into a psychedelic.

It was a bit like magic mushrooms, but much less visual/auditory psychedelia, more amped up, a bit more edgy, a bit more fun, humorous and less likely to go down rabbit-holes. It felt a bit jittery on the comeup, like DPT does, but less extreme. 

It didn't strike me as a drug for pursuing mystical states so much, more of a recreational trip you might want to take with a bunch of friends or something - but that could be just bias because of the things I had read about it before taking it. Apparently it achieved some popularity as a rave drug for a while, but seems to have fallen off the radar. People were calling it "Moxy" (as opposed to "Foxy" which was 5-MeO-DiPT, and which people seemed to find inferior to 5-MeO-MiPT).

Something it does have in common with 5-MeO-DMT is this aspect of being psychedelic without the window dressing. It has that funny quality of being really hard to put your finger on exactly what it is that's different, even when it's dosed quite strong.

Conveniently, it's active orally, and I noticed that it stores very well, doesn't degrade easily.

I haven't taken it enough times to have a really good handle on it, and it's been a while too. I'd like to try it again.

Hi, thank you for taking your time to post this! Much appreciated!

Sounds indeed like a "Fun" substance :) Due to that this will go down the list, Fun is good but I want something else ;)

But only way to really know is to try it so yeah, probably will try a small dose to test it out.

20 hours ago, nowimhere said:

@Dimi - I actually saw this posted in the RC subreddit a few days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/du8zhk/vaped_5meomipt_experience/

Thank you for the link, interesting and I can relate a little with it from what outlandish said.

Thank you!

❤️?

Edited by Dimi

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi Out of the various 5-MeO's I'd guess 5-MeO-MALT is the most interesting one comparing to 5-MeO-DMT. There's a small account on it it I refer to in this thread. Also dig around reddit. Some say it's even more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT (I doubt it - although I've only tried smaller doses of it yet). But just the fact that it gets compared to 5-MeO-DMT intensity wise says something. It's more visual so maybe it's easier to get lost in but who knows before more feedback gets out on it from people that have also tried 5-MeO-DMT.

Edited by zikzak

1 hour ago, zikzak said:

@Dimi Out of the various 5-MeO's I'd guess 5-MeO-MALT is the most interesting one comparing to 5-MeO-DMT. There's a small account on it it I refer to in this thread. Also dig around reddit. Some say it's even more powerful than 5-MeO-DMT (I doubt it - although I've only tried smaller doses of it yet). But just the fact that it gets compared to 5-MeO-DMT intensity wise says something. It's more visual so maybe it's easier to get lost in but who knows before more feedback gets out on it from people that have also tried 5-MeO-DMT.

Thank you for the info! I will dig some deeper and see what I will try first :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

On 5/3/2017 at 1:50 AM, Galyna said:

but when you ego is dead who is going to be there to care that life is illusion? These two sentences contradict each other :)  I love the way how you building your thought here and creating profile of your own thought process. 

that is my favorite question too :), here is the link for you, only ten minutes, he explains there how

This is my wife's cousin actually :)  (not joking)

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Well, I've done 40mgs and 46mgs plugged now. 

Honestly they both felt about the same. I could feel it come on pretty strong around the three minute mark, which is when I flipped myself over. Maybe that was a mistake... Cause yet again, no breakthrough. I must have an incredible tolerance to pugging. But it did feel really really CLOSE. Defo knocked on the doors, just didn't go through, although i wanted to. Instead, it delivered me to the afterglow state of a breakthrough. 

Also, i'm thinking it's possible keeping my eyes open is keeping me from breakthrough... I don't know. I DO know with smoking I keep my eyes open and it doesn't matter, cause as soon as I exhale everything just goes away and BOOM ! Breakthrough.

Considering my high tolerence, I can't see 50mg's doing much more but the same, but I will try that dosage next. I think now the highest I will hoop will be 60mgs (will see how the 50mgs goes). But god... That sounds awefully high. But again, if I have such a tolerance , then it shouldn't be a problem. 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere  Interesting to follow your journey. I'm procrastinating on doing same. Are you fasting for at least a few hours beforehand, and making sure your bowels are clean? Elementary I know, but thought I'd ask. Have you tried a water enema beforehand? May help with absorption. 

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@nowimhere  Interesting to follow your journey. I'm procrastinating on doing same. Are you fasting for at least a few hours beforehand, and making sure your bowels are clean? Elementary I know, but thought I'd ask. Have you tried a water enema beforehand? May help with absorption. 

Oh yes, I always fast before hand. Usually do it around noon and don't usually eat til 5. And, as a habit, I always shower before hand, even if I smoke it. Cause I like to be clean "while entering gods house". When I do plugging, I even stick my fingers convered with soap up my bum and pry around as deep as I can.... So I know its clean. 

@nowimhere I havn't gone to 40, but almost. And also no breakthrough. I have had some N.N-DMT breakthroughs lately and it took a lot of my fear away from the smoking route. I am considering to give smoking 5-MeO a shot if my plugging experiments are continuing to be similar to yours. I mean I've read so much until now, but still: Is there any downside to smoking it and later getting back to plugging? The only worry I have is that I might scream, which doesn't seem to happen when plugging...

14 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Is there any downside to smoking it and later getting back to plugging? 

I can't see that there possibly could be any downside to that. I think it's a good idea to try different ROAs to see what works for you.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@nowimhere My experience was very similar to yours. I started low and had to go up to 60mg to eventually get my breakthrough. Keep at it!

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

@nowimhere My experience was very similar to yours. I started low and had to go up to 60mg to eventually get my breakthrough. Keep at it!

Is that really still safe?

@Arthur - Okay sweet ! I am thankful at least someone else has gone that high. I will do exactly that :) 

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Is that really still safe?

I agree its dangerous. Person taking 5-meo should acknowledge and be responsible for any consequences. 

I don't know why some of us require higher dosages. it could be the substance, tolerance, administration, not dissolving the substance, bowels, or a combination of the above.

Still, I think if you don't change your method and increment your dose slowly, you can go as high as your body is comfortable with.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

1 hour ago, Arthur said:

you can go as high as your body is comfortable with.

Well I see what you mean, but evaluating comfort is so far away for me when on 5-MeO... Even on 20mg it was the very opposite of comfortable, my heart felt like it would stop every second. But what is the fear and what is the actual body feeling? Hard to tell honestly. My arrogant, stubborn ego that wants enlightenment would go very far, that I learnt. And I'm happy that it's helping in its own uncovering, but I honestly would worry about actually dying >45mg. It's 3x the dosage you need for a full blown breakthrough when smoking...

I did three back to back smoking sessions this evening. And, other than with my plugging experience so far, I broke through - easily even. 

HOLY SHIT... 

I understand the "Oh my fucking God" reaction you talked about. The last of the sessions was only that. I understand why everyone says DMT is child's play compared to this. I understand why Martin Ball recommends several back to back sessions, for every single one went infinitely deeper. I understand why he says other spiritual practices are not necessary - I don't know if he's right, and I will continue my practices, but I totally understand why he's saying it. I understand what immortality means, and how incredibly, ridiculously ineffable reality is. It's... just so extremely radical, I don't know what to think of it. I don't even want to understand it conceptually. What I can say is that I'm grateful I came back to this body, and I will continue the psychedelic path more inspired and humble than ever. 5-MeO is pure non-duality in a substance, now I can honestly say I verified that for myself. 

Thank you all for your help so far, I can't believe how lucky I am living in conditions where I can use this powerful tool and having such a great community guiding each other. 

Now I will focus my next weeks on integration and grounding. 

I love you all ❤️??

@Calmness I'm on the path since 5 years, psychedelic use started about 3,5-4 years ago. Plenty of LSD and mushroom trips, within the last year also a good amount of DMT journeys, but only a few of those really a breakthrough. 2CB also two or three times. 

My practice developed from mindfulness meditation to self inquiry to self abidance, on the way I also did many deep psychedelic journeys, contemplation, Yoga Nidra and a short duration of Kirya Yoga. In the last months I found the most potent and important thing is 24/7 abidance in what I am. For that I had to come to a certain point though. What i basically do as a reminder is "Am I? - I Am". Even the question "Who Am I" is already creating duality. I needed to see that.

Today all my understanding in this direction was confirmed. I am That, regardless of my ego being there or not. There is no ego to die for me to be That. There is no existence or non-existence in That. It is and it will ever be, eternally. And at the same time, what I thought I knew about "That" got completely erased and I was put into direct Being. The clarity of the light of 5-MeO is incredible. Cuts through anything. 10 seconds after the exhalation, the ego was already melted completely.

@peanutspathtotruth - Congrats ! Infinity itself is truly amazing eh? 

It's also my opinion that (and experience) that plugging is a more advanced method (considering getting the dossage right and what not)

But smoking just consistently takes you there. Like 95% of the time.

Just now, nowimhere said:

@peanutspathtotruth - Congrats ! Infinity itself is truly amazing eh? 

?? It is!! Thank you ??

2 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

@peanutspathtotruth It's also my opinion that (and experience) that plugging is a more advanced method (considering getting the dossage right and what not)

But smoking just consistently takes you there. Like 95% of the time.

Yes and I honor that method totally. Maybe I needed to go the smoking method first. I have to say smoking is super straight forward and easy (I have a GVG, just one big hit and that's it!). 

I have to process all that and when I'm going back in, I'll experiment with both methods to find out what I prefer. I like the direct effect taking over instead of the slow burner though to be honest. Has a certain way of teaching in a sense.

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I understand why he says other spiritual practices are not necessary - I don't know if he's right, and I will continue my practices, but I totally understand why he's saying it.

5-MeO-DMT by itself will not be enough to create the kind of embodiment you will want.

It's awesome for peak breakthroughs though.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.