Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Display_Name - I wouldn't jump from 20 to 30. That's a big jump. Everyones tolerance is different. But even then, just 1 mg can make a difference. Go to 25 and see how it feels, then increase from there. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

On 4.09.2019 at 5:18 PM, Aaron p said:

but should I try smoking my hcl and see how that goes?

I have tried to vape DPT HCl and it was very weak. A lot of the substance got burned, harsh taste.

Freebase conversion using baking soda is so easy that it's not even worth toying with HCl. Freebase melts and evaporates perfectly. Google how to do it.

Saw this at a Museum yesterday. It was absolutely mesmorizing. Very DMT like. Apparently its just a guy in a costume made entirely of sticks. Regardless, it reminded me of the Godhead, so I wanted to share here.

I am almost ready to try 5 Meo DMT and am terrified and excited.  Am I better to do it alone or with a friend for the first time? 

Should you have a "sitter" your first time? 

@Courtney - Definately have a "trip sitter" for the first few times. Just to see how you react to it. That's what I did. We figured out that I don't scream, kick, yell, punch or anything like that (like some people do). I just lay down and have my trip. I don't even groan or grunt... Nothing at all ! :) Once we figured that out, that was my green light to do it solo. 

Edited by nowimhere

4 hours ago, Courtney said:

I am almost ready to try 5 Meo DMT and am terrified and excited.  Am I better to do it alone or with a friend for the first time? 

Should you have a "sitter" your first time?

If you have a reliable friend, why not use that? As a newbie this will give you some peace of mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@kieranperez - Have you read this thread at all? Well, the answer is ...

Yes. But you have to mix it with approx two drops of vinegar. 

10 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Can freebase be plugged or only HCL?

Yes, it doesn't matter what form its in.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm planning to have my first breakthrugh 5meo experience at the end of october. Just wondering how many days i should book, im renting a cabin. right now i have just 29th 2pm - 31st 10am. thats around 1 and a half days. 

Do i need more integration time? Will I want to do it again? Idk.

@AdamDiC  Usually you have to take a many sessions, starting lower and taking more each time till a Breakthrough happens. Have you been working up? How experienced are you with 5-MeO? Leaving it one day could put too much pressure on yourself to have a Breakthrough. You'd have to take a high does to even have a chance, and if ill prepared could be very unpleasant. 

@Jed VassalloHm yes i understand. I have not been working up and ive never used the substance. 

My plan was to start with 1 micro scoop (around 3mg) and do max 2 sessions a day rectally. So id say i could do 4 sessions in the 3 days of being there, with 1 morning to chill. 

And what do you mean by ill prepared? Lack of education, surrender, and a lot of fear?

I've been reading Martin Ball.

Thanks.

@AdamDiC I agree with @Jed Vassallo - you can't exactly schedule a spiritual awakening... but you can try! Anyways, you'll see... you really need to let go of everything in order for it to happen, including the hope, or notion that it will happen, aka "grasping".

I bet you've read and prepared a lot, so this might all be redundant for you, but I think I'm also reminding myself of these things. Anyways, I think the right mentality to approach 5-MeO-DMT might be:

• A ravenous curiosity
  • A lack of expectations, or any notion that you know what it is that you're looking for, including any of the stuff you've read on here or in any books, or what I'm telling you
  • Complete acceptance in advance of all possible outcomes: be ok with the possibility that absolutely fucking nothing happens, or that you may have a very challenging experience, or something that is completely different from what you expected, or a beautiful opening, or monad, or an insight on how to tie your shoes better, or...
  • No expectation that you'll come back with something special that you get to keep, or impress people with, or get enlightened or any of that nonsense
  • Completely relax, let go and allow, let yourself to go to the bottom of your breath, the bottom of the well of your mind, simply being.

Of course there's not just one way for any psychedelic, I don't mean to be prescriptive. Maybe this is just a particular recipe, or a guideline for a particular route through the woods. Anyways, I think your signature says you're on the right track with all this!

Good luck!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@AdamDiC   Outlandish covered it. And 3mg is too little. It will do nothing. I'd start out at 10, see how you feel (which probably wont do much at all), then 15, then 20. Depending on how you feel at 20, you can go up at 2mg increments.  Leo talk lots about all this earlier in this thread. 

@AdamDiC - Also, would be good to note that if you are plugging Freebase, there is a bit of math involved. It is 1.167 times stronger than HCL. (Leo was referring to HCL in his videos for doses) 

Recorded in my journal in the last hour. Pasting here.

it took an enormous effort to just record the following while experiencing effects. I was partly motivated by fear. There was a rush of fear, then ,,,,, nothing.

17 mcg of 5 meo dmt vaporized first time.

Probably too much. Time stops. Crickets drown out ,,,,,  off and on

Cranial blasted open

Journaled into my fear realtime,

still tripping but coming down

Whew,,,,,

That was very intense.

There was a real heavy body lode in it. Awareness didn't alter.

It did feel like time stopped in a way.

https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Perception_of_eternalism

still quite a bit of forehead pressure and crickets louder than usual.

To some this will really sound crazy,,,,

crickets signify activation of a minor chakra

http://humanityhealing.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The-Cerebellum-and-the-Alta-Major.pdf

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn