Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@peanutspathtotruth It simply doesn't matter if it dissolves. Just get it in your ass and your ass will do the rest.

Thank you! Though I found the solution (pun intended): it really was the water temperature. I applied a torch to the teaspoon from a distance for 2-3 seconds and all the substance dissolved almost instantly. I was first worried that I burned something but no, the trip proved that worry wrong ?

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

I don't know man. Maybe plugging isn't for me. Did 30mgs freebase and still ... Can't get that illusive breakthrough.

I'd keep upping the dose, but I am running out of this precious substance. 

Smoking it , there is a predictable breakthrough every time. A reality shattering transcendance straight to the heart of god and all that is. 

Plugging it, seems only to deliver me to the afterglow of smoking it, minus the whole "skull fucked by god" full body cosmic orgasm. 

I have to order more, I think I will just smoke the rest for now. As even 3 minutes of full on non-duality is better than non. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

That's a bummer. Method of administration seems to be a ongoing issue for many. There have been talk here and there about IV route. I dream of a clinic full of doctors and nurses that have a patient on the bed hooked up to an IV that supplies a continuous drip of 5-MeO. Also Saline drip for hydration. Could even monitor heartrate and brainwaves and increase or decrease the 5-MeO drip accordingly. Imagine being God/Infinity for 24 hours straight!

@Jed Vassallo - yeah it's a little disheartening. I've used 150mgs for plugging now without any breakthrough (out of my 500mg bag) Have maybe 80mgs left. Don't think I'll try plugging again with this batch as I could potentially waste the next two trys with no breakthrough and not even enough to smoke for breakthrough. Instead, I'm just gonna smoke what I got left. Got enough for about 6 go's. 

Again, even 3 minutes of full on non-duality is better than non at this point .

@nowimhere Sounds like your butthole is immune to God. This happens for some people. Not sure why. Too much darkness for the light to enter ;) Or just due to genetic differences and so forth. 

You could also try sub-lingual. Might work better for you than plugging.

Otherwise just stick to vaping.

I'm amazed though how well plugging works for me with all psychedelics. It's just perfect for me. The only substance it hasn't worked for is NN-DMT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura - I sure hope my butthole isn't immune to god !! I thought I was on the right track when the 27mgs gave me the fear of death. But oddly, the 28 nor 30mgs gave me the fear of death. Also, interestingly enough, the 28 I could "see the gateless gate" and on the 30mgs I could not. Perhaps my scale wasn't properly calibrated. I will try pluggin again with the next batch. I think the max that I'm willing to take will be 40mgs mayyybe even 45mgs. Will see.  But (no pun lol) I will slowly increase it by 2mgs. Start at 32, then 34 then 36 and so on. Hopefully that will yeild some better results. 

Sub-lingual sounds interesting. Might give that a go with the next batch as well, if the plugging up to 40/45mgs doesn't work. Guess I'll just take it like I take mdma if thats the case (in some toilet-paper) 

Will be smoking some tomorrow. God awaits, and I can't wait to go home :)

"Love the smell of infinity in the morning" - Well, that was interesting. Smoked 14mgs.  Definately broke through, but its almost like the trip / awareness turned down this dark rabbit hole. A rather menacing one. It was a pleasant trip through the depths of hell. Definately kicked my ass during the experience. But all in all. Am thankful for the experience. Guessing it was a catalyst for some raw unfiltered purification that needed to be had. I'll take it. Again, thankful for the experience. 

Seems like a lot of you guys are doing these powerful psychedelics extremely often, do you believe in an integration period? Is there benefit to doing it so often? Like from my understanding 5 meo is the most intense experience the human psyche can undergo, is it just like that on the regular after repeated use? I mean if you are doing the most profound experience you could possibly imagine on a weekly or monthly basis, what is the rush to jump back in so quickly besides escaping your baseline mind state? This is not a criticism, am just curious 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

3 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Seems like a lot of you guys are doing these powerful psychedelics extremely often, do you believe in an integration period? Is there benefit to doing it so often? Like from my understanding 5 meo is the most intense experience the human psyche can undergo, is it just like that on the regular after repeated use? I mean if you are doing the most profound experience you could possibly imagine on a weekly or monthly basis, what is the rush to jump back in so quickly besides escaping your baseline mind state? This is not a criticism, am just curious 

It's all relative.

There have been times where I did it only once a year. And there have been times where I did 13 days in a row.

The more advanced you get the more often you can do it without needing a lot of integration time.

They key is to be intuitive about. Don't get set any rigid or dogmatic schedule. Do it as you're called to do it. Sometimes you will not be called for months. And sometimes you'll be called to hit it hard several days back to back.

The most I grew in my life was from 13 back to back days. Words cannot describe the levels of superhuman insight gained. The entire universe became known to me. I had to really force myself to do it back to back 13 times. Your mind won't want to do it that much. Most people would feel like they've gone insane. It requires a really good theoretical foundation in nonduality.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all relative.

There have been times where I did it only once a year. And there have been times where I did 13 days in a row.

The more advanced you get the more often you can do it without needing a lot of integration time.

They key is to be intuitive about. Don't get set any rigid or dogmatic schedule. Do it as you're called to do it. Sometimes you will not be called for months. And sometimes you'll be called to hit it hard several days back to back.

The most I grew in my life was from 13 back to back days. Words cannot describe the levels of superhuman insight gained. The entire universe became known to me. I had to really force myself to do it back to back 13 times. Your mind won't want to do it that much. Most people would feel like they've gone insane. It requires a really good theoretical foundation in nonduality.

That is interesting that the theoretical foundation in non-duality is the difference maker here. 

Would you say, speaking in generalities, that the more of a foundation in that one has the more the experiences are easier to handle or navigate? Like, even if there are some frightening ones inevitably thrown in there, that foundation would have saved you from falling into a deeper terror or resisting surrendering the ego? 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yes, theory is important because it helps ground you from spinning out of control into delusions and fear.

But it's not the only factor. There are other aspects of development, like how much emotional baggage and trauma is stored in your body.

After almost doing 50 trips of 5-meo and DPT. Like 40-10 ratio, I have come to follow with a lot more heart the tantric yoga and tantric Tibetan Buddhism. All these psychedelics trips have shown me from ***Personal experience*** that enlightenment is the goal but I will not achieve through psychedelics as they are not permanent. I would suggest my good friends here to research *Kalachakra* from Tibetan Buddhism. This book " Chakras energy centers of transformation by Harish Johari " is a great book on showing you visualization on each chakra. I am going to take it easier on very powerful psychedelics but forever thankful for the opportunity on having such mystical experiences that made me more hungry for actual enlightenment like Tilopa and Naropa and Padmasambhava and Jesus and Buddha and many others. Many Tibetan masters have gotten enlighten through the practice of Kalachakra which comes directly from the Buddha when he was giving lectures on *Vulture Peak*.  I have also come to learn part of the *Dream Yoga* which is 1 of the 6 Yogas from Naropa. Everyday learning more and more.  This is not the end of the trail my friends. I have yet to know of anyone that got fully enlighten like the Awaken above mention. He who seeks should find.

@john23   In your 50 trips did you fully realize you were God creating all of reality, and your life is a dream you dreamt up? Did you become Infinity? I'm genuinely curious. I'm curious because if you had those realizations I'm wondering why you'd still find the need to pursue other avenues to achieve enlightenment? And thanks for the info. I find the psychedelics route to be lacking, as no one who does it, including Leo, has permanent enlightenment. I'll look in to these teachings. Maybe it's the missing piece. 

Today I got a delivery and it look like this, beige/brownish colour and pretty hard stones. Before that I for sure got the real deal, 5 meo freebase and both times it was pure white dry powder. This is from a large scale professional european lab and I don't want to ask them too many questions because they think I'm in the chemical business and I just want to play along to make the logistics work.

Anyone recognise this?

20190903_141227.jpg

@Hsinav I've seen cathinones in this form but not 5-MeO 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Hsinav How big are these crystals, 5mm? It might be freebase 5-MeO, test it with reagents.

@Enlightenment  Ok thanks

@Girzo Yes about 3-6 mm, do you suggest any particular reagents?  Last time i got a certificate that the compound contained at least 99,8 pure % 5 meo, this time i did´nt get one. Could it be some minor impurities that makes it light brown?

I'm very confused since this source is very reliable.

Also, it smells like 5 meo fumerate (but doesn't look like it at all), what I recall 5 meo freebase had no smell.

@Hsinav Maybe... The lab had fumarate on stock and freebased it because that's what you have ordered?

That would explain the smell and impurities. But I am not a chemist, just guessing. :) 

Freebase tends to get brown, test it with whatever you have.

Edited by Girzo

On 29/08/2019 at 10:52 PM, nowimhere said:

Plugging it, seems only to deliver me to the afterglow of smoking it, minus the whole "skull fucked by god" full body cosmic orgasm. 

Ah this was my experience with 20mg. I'm trying 30 next. 

That afterglow is so nice though. So calm and relaxed. Might do it before a job interview or a speech or something hahaha

So I just snorted 15mg 5meodmt hcl about an hour ago and it did very little...sure I felt empty and I got a few cheeky insights, but no infinity.....not even close. Now, I am a little bit of a bigger lad but not by much, it wouldn't affect my tolerance that much. And that was the first time I ever did it. I know it was real stuff because the same dealer I got it off online had loads of 5 star reviews and I tested it with hoffman. One of my mates said I looked really healthy and glowy after it. But I was expecting to meet God! Not get a glow. I know your not meant to vape hcl, and I usually don't like smoking phycs anyway, cuz it's easy to do wrong and they're expensive compounds but should I try smoking my hcl and see how that goes?

Edited by Aaron p