Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@khalifa was able to sleep perfectly fine last night. No problems so far

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere IME a good breathing technique on the come up can make the difference between a breakthrough or not.

@Hsinav what kind of breathing techniques would you suggest?

@khalifa this is from Entheogenic Liberation by Martin Ball:

"It is an indication that more energy needs to process through. Fighting against such events only serves to make them more difficult. Do not try to "manage" them, as they are not manageable. Just surrender. The more one surrenders, the more quickly and easily the event passes. It does not matter if the client understands what is happening or why – just let the energy run its course. It will ground out, eventually, and such events will, at some point, cease. It's also important not to become attached to such experiences, as they always reach a point of conclusion, eventually. Most commonly, they cease on their own after two weeks. If they persist longer than that, then the process can be sped along by seeking out another medicine session where the energy is allowed to process through more quickly and effectively. While it may seem counter intuitive, backing away from medicine experiences when such events occur often makes the process more difficult, as it is the ego that is attempting to "get things under control," which, ultimately, is a losing battle. The ego is NEVER in control – it just deludes itself into thinking it is."

I did 5 Meo a second time a week ago. About 13mg insufflated. It was an intense but pleasurable experience, from which I got many insights. But then something strange happened the last 4 days: when I lay in my bed at night I re enter the 5 meo realm. And then I have to swallow, because it feels like there is 5meo in the back of my nose dripping down. this can happen 4-5 times a night. Then I ask myself where does this come from. is it still from the trip or does the brain naturally release it or something else. Thoughts anyone?

What's the current situation with oxalate and plugging? It works? 

@Mercurio3 How exactly do you vape oxalate? I have a glass pipe, what else do I need?

I would like to avoid snorting from now on as the bodyload is fucking insane.

It's a mixture of nausea, super heavy body, enough ego to suffer but not enough ego to remember to surrender lol

Edited by Display_Name

WTF 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

This thing of needing to add water is extremely unnecessary!  I have done 5meo close to 50 times, There is simply no need to add water. What happens is that the person enters the state of Sushupti where the conceptual mind doesn't naturally exist when the prana concentrates on the heart chakra. We all enter this state when we go to sleep, we call that state, the state of sleep without dreams, REM state where we have dreams is called Svapna where the prana concentrates on the trout chakra. Is clear that no one has told Octavio this. 

Old news. There's been a war raging against Octavio on the 5-Meo forums and Facebook group since about a year now. Would be nice to keep it off here.

Edited by Display_Name

Just plugged 20mg oxalate. No breakthrough, infact the lowest consciousness trip I've had. But extremely relaxing. 0 body load and some self dissolution which was nice. Might be less potent than snorting for me, will go 25-30mg next time.

I needed 0.5ml water to dissolve 20mg oxalate though. Perhaps it did not end up concentrated enough. I added vinegar.

Edited by Display_Name

51 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

I needed 0.5ml water to dissolve 20mg oxalate though. Perhaps it did not end up concentrated enough. I added vinegar.

It doesn't matter how much water you have.

Just need to up the dose.

Keep in mind that any dose I share with you guys, most of you will need significantly more because I am abnormally sensitive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Yoshy said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever tried DMT while under the effect of modafinil or armodafinil ? 

No.

Be careful with that. Might not go well. I have read bad trip reports of people mixing psychedelics with modafinil.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, Enlightenment said:

WTF 

This is definitely NOT how my trips look like at all.

I think that is very dangerous and unnecessary.

There is no need for water when tripping other than if you're thirsty, which you shouldn't be. Just drink a bit before your trip.

The dose there is also too high. That kind of dose would traumatize many people.

You can achieve massive breakthroughs in a safe & gentle way through plugging.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is definitely NOT how my trips look like at all.

I think that is very dangerous and unnecessary.

There is no need for water when tripping other than if you're thirsty, which you shouldn't be. Just drink a bit before your trip.

The dose there is also too high. That kind of dose would traumatize many people.

You can achieve massive breakthroughs in a safe & gentle way through plugging.

With plugging of a breakthrough dose, is there any chance of freaking out or yelling/screaming? I'd like to do it in my room, but have roommates. Don't want to alarm them with a major freakout. If it's just a gentle trip full of insight, I wouldn't worry about doing it at home. 

6 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

With plugging of a breakthrough dose, is there any chance of freaking out or yelling/screaming? I'd like to do it in my room, but have roommates. Don't want to alarm them with a major freakout. If it's just a gentle trip full of insight, I wouldn't worry about doing it at home. 

Of course this will depend on you.

Some people love to yell. Personally I never feel the need to yell. For me it's too profound for yelling. Silence is golden.

The best idea if you have roommates is to rent a cheap motel room for the trip. You can probably find a room for $40 on the outskirts of town.

Does anyone know if 5 meo dmt FREEBASE has to be vaped because i smoked some using a lighter and a bong and felt nothing i did maybe 5 mgs and my friend might of done like 1 we didnt feel anything i got a bad headache after and some nausea but thats it

@ethanb121 - 5 mgs is nothing. Also, you can't have direct flame on it. It's best to sandwhich with Mullien leaves. I'd start at 10mgs, then 12mgs then 14mgs, ect til breakthrough. 

5 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

People react VERY differently to 5meo. And it can easily change for the same person from time to time. I have yelled like a motherfucker without being aware of it. And I've seen people making a lot of noise out of the blue. So yes, it can definitely happen. 5meo is much more unpredictable than DMT..

5 hours ago, ethanb121 said:

Does anyone know if 5 meo dmt FREEBASE has to be vaped because i smoked some using a lighter and a bong and felt nothing i did maybe 5 mgs and my friend might of done like 1 we didnt feel anything i got a bad headache after and some nausea but thats it

You most likely burnt it. You could buy a Health Stone for your bong or make something like it with some chore boy like material and heat with a torch lighter from a distance not touching the substance itself.

45 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

@ethanb121 - 5 mgs is nothing. Also, you can't have direct flame on it. It's best to sandwhich with Mullien leaves. I'd start at 10mgs, then 12mgs then 14mgs, ect til breakthrough. 

5 mg can be VERY powerful if you manage to vape it efficiently. And 10 mg can easily be a breakthrough. So starting at 10 mg is a bit much that is if you don't wanna go for a potential breakthrough right off the bat.

Edited by zikzak