Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Recently I got some 5-MeO-DMT oxalate (can’t find in freebase or HCl form) and I’ve tried 8 mg insufflated just for testing. So far I had only smoked freebase. The thing is it burns much more than I could expect. Probably bad technique, but definitely you don’t want this in your throat, so don’t snort in a heavy way like it was cocaine or something like that. I assume it must be just into the nostrils and be absorbed. Don’t put your head back neither because then it will go further to your throat.

Anyway fortunately I’ve been careful with the dosage and only had slight effects, nothing close to physical death feelings or so. Most of the time I’ve been spitting out in the bathroom, since my mouth was salivating as hell with that physiological serum-like taste. Has anyone experienced this pain snorting oxalate form or it’s just me? Any recommendations? (I’m not interested in plug-in method, honestly don’t like the anal ROA idea)

@Mercurio3 You are being foolish. Plugging is the best. You're creating a problem that does not need to exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mercurio3 You are being foolish. Plugging is the best. You're creating a problem that does not need to exist.

Yeah, @Leo Gura, I know it’s just my ego’s prejudices, you’re right... but you didn’t have that pain snorting HCl, right? Shouldn’t oxalate be so similar? 

I have oxalate form too, I have only plug it and every trip has been positive and beneficial. I would not snort oxalate! I could maybe in the future smoke freebase to see the difference but no need for snorting.

3 hours ago, Mercurio3 said:

Yeah, @Leo Gura, I know it’s just my ego’s prejudices, you’re right... but you didn’t have that pain snorting HCl, right? Shouldn’t oxalate be so similar? 

I've never snorted oxalate, but snorting HCl is quite unpleasant. The only thing that takes the edge off is the epic nature of the trip itself. The whole process is inferior to plugging.

The nastiest thing I've snorted is N,N-DMT fumarate. Never again.

@Mercurio3 Best way to snort oxalate: 

1) Snort gently to 1 or preferably divided dose to 2 nostrils

2) immediately lay down facing nose/forehead down and lay there massaging your nostrils for better absorption

3) When you start to feel effects coming, lay/sit whatever you like. At this point, throat drip should be minimal/non-existant

I like to have something light to drink for the potential throat drip, like a lemonade.

@Leo Gura Unfortunately plugging doesn't work for everybody. My ass seems to be very resistant as even suppositories with paracetamol barely work on me.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

still didnt sleep feeling terrible

what should i do

Edited by khalifa

39 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura Unfortunately plugging doesn't work for everybody. My ass seems to be very resistant as even suppositories with paracetamol barely work on me.

That's so odd. I wonder why that is???

I've never tried it, but supposedly sublingual is also supposed to work. Just don't swallow it.

31 minutes ago, khalifa said:

still didnt sleep feeling terrible

what should i do

Stay calm. Give it a few days. It will pass and you'll forget all about it.

Psychedelics don't last more than a day or two. Anything else is your own mind at work, perhaps shadow material arising. The substance is certainly long gone from your system.

Not that I recommend it, but you could always distract yourself with a TV show or a video game after a bad trip. That can help to take the mind off it until the memories fade away. Memories of a trip significantly fade after 1 week and after a month it's hard to recall much at all.

@Leo Gura

tbh all i remember is just me trying to breath and stay calm, i just lost interest in 5meo when it knocked me unconscious i just didn't like i was losing control, i'm not terrified on the trip it's just i want to return back to everyday mundane life i was actually happy with a simple life instead of all this search for ego death hence why i'm like when does my body start to feel better, sorry for the half assed grammar i'm just too tired

dont feel like doing anything

edit: i do remember very familar energy like body levels like patterns on what will happen next and how it would teel, it was so familiar like a long lost memory

Edited by khalifa

8 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@Mercurio3 Best way to snort oxalate: 

1) Snort gently to 1 or preferably divided dose to 2 nostrils

2) immediately lay down facing nose/forehead down and lay there massaging your nostrils for better absorption

3) When you start to feel effects coming, lay/sit whatever you like. At this point, throat drip should be minimal/non-existant

I like to have something light to drink for the potential throat drip, like a lemonade.

Thank you!!

9 hours ago, khalifa said:

@Leo Gura @outlandish @zikzak

would melatonin help?

i feel strange whenever i lie down, i don't feel like i'm resting more of a body vibration that is annoying

Melatonin can help reset your sleep cycles. You can take it right before you go to bed, at your normal bedtime. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

So... I’ve just tried to vaporize 8 mg of 5-MeO oxalate and it works absolutely fine. At least if you have a good technique with VaporGenie Sherlock, I can say it’s equally effective as freebase form. No difference. And just WOW, of course. Surrender to the «whiteout» is precisely the «bottom level», beyond Life and Death. I’m one of those who were lucky to experiment this with N,N-DMT in my first time long time ago. I know it’s very rare but it can happen. I didn’t even know what non-duality was in that time. That «bottom level» is so close to @Leo Gura‘s dream experience after his DPT heavy breakthrough.

Edited by Mercurio3

Hi all, 

thank you all for your contribution to this thread, I am reading it all (with some pace! for the last 6 months) and I am getting very valuable information.

I have a quite extensive experience with Bufo and some recently with 5 meo DMT.

What I am missing is to have some friends to share my experience with and to share this journey. At times I feel alone.

I am living in London and I would love to meet other people here interested like me in Consciousness and Enlightenment.

So if you are from UK/London or you know someone from this area please feel free to contact me.

Much love to all

On 8/9/2019 at 4:58 AM, Kriber7887 said:

Hi all, 

thank you all for your contribution to this thread, I am reading it all (with some pace! for the last 6 months) and I am getting very valuable information.

I have a quite extensive experience with Bufo and some recently with 5 meo DMT.

What I am missing is to have some friends to share my experience with and to share this journey. At times I feel alone.

I am living in London and I would love to meet other people here interested like me in Consciousness and Enlightenment.

So if you are from UK/London or you know someone from this area please feel free to contact me.

Much love to all

Totally understand the sentiment. Almost no one understands or cares about your journey. But you know what? That's okay. Do you. 

Also, this video may help : 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Soooo I plugged again today. This time up from 26mgs freebase to 27mgs freebase. 

Previously have done 17mgs and 22mgs. Both, which certainly not bring a breakthrough.

Now with the 26, 22, and 17 there was ZERO fear on the comeup. With the 26, I thought I hit breakthrough, but still unsure. So I thought the 27 would be about the same as the 26 and boy oh boy was I wrong. This trip came FAST and STRONG. Faster than any of the other times. (Could feel it hitting about 3 mins in) About 5 mins in... The fear set in. I thought that I got the wrong dose somehow (even tho I have a labratory grade scale) and I thought I was legit going to die. This went on for a few minutes. Pretty sure I let it all go. But then... Nothing. No breakthrough. Just a lot of monkey mind chatter it seemed. 

Considering I got the fear of death... I'll take that as a GOOD thing. But I'll also take that as a confirmation that the 26mgs that I did didn't deliver a breakthrough. 

Now, should I keep going with 27mgs, or try 28, 29 and 30? Pretty sure one of those amounts will hit a breakthrough. As the 27 was likely borderline. And just hanging out on the edge. From all the reading and research, the whole fear of death thing indicates a small dose. And best was to "blast past that" is to simply up the dose and completely pummel the ego mind. 

Any thoughts or advice from anyone would be great, as I still haven't acheived breakthrough via plugging, but hit breakthrough 10 times via smoking (14mgs). Pretty determinded over here to get plugging to work...

Thanks all and much love :)

@Leo Gura - I'll quote a private message convo with @Ellenier here (who is a very smart girl, and figured out the Freebase vinegar trick) 

"I came up with the *1.167 by comparing the masses of freebase 5-MeO and 5-MeO*HCl.
M(freebase) = 218,30 g/mol
M(5-MeO*HCl) = 254.75 g/mol

M(5-MeO*HCl) / M(5-MeO*HCl) = 254.75 / 218.30 ≈ 1.167 "

According to her caculations Freebase is 1.167 stronger than HCL.

Therefor...

The 17mg freebase was equal to about 20mgs HCL

the 22mg freebase was equal to about 25mgs HCL

the 26mg freebase was equal to about 30mgs HCL &

the 27mg Freebase was equal to about 31.5 mgs HCL

According to those calculations

30mgs Freebase (times 1.167) would be equal to about 35mgs HCL.

You have said in the past that anything past 30mgs (HCL) would be dangerous. You've also said that you noticed that the freebase was more strong for plugging (which validates Elleneirs math above) So I am wondering if this is a safe play or not?

Edited by nowimhere

@nowimhere If you have not yet reached a breakthrough at 27mg, then obviously 30mg is physically safe. Of course I have no idea how you will handle it psychologically.

Seems like you're fairly tolerant to it, so even up to 40mg might be required. But go slow.

With 5-MeO-DMT there are actually several levels of breakthrough. The first breakthrough is just the beginning (child's play really).

I might get a breakthrough at 20mg but then a crazy new kind of breakthrough at 30mg.

Sounds like you're still far off from that.

Yes, freebase seems more potent per volume.

@Leo Gura - Okay good to know. I was seriously shocked at the difference between 26 and 27. So I think I'll just up it one mg at a time and go from there. Pretty sure won't need to go past say 31mgs freebase for breakthrough. 

It's just crazy cause smoking 14mgs freebase gets me to a breakthough every time. But at that point "I" have zero control over keeping my eyes open (although I've tried) because "I" don't exist anymore. The room doesn't exist anymore. It's a 100% merging with the infinite one all prevailing source. Nothing exists, nothing matters and it's all just one thing.