Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Goodpeace - Yes it is safe to do everyday. I heard Martin Ball talk about how he did it three times a day (with clients) every week for eight years. And the guy teaches at a university. But , it is challenging stuff. I'd refer to @john23 comment above. Solid advise. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@Goodpeace It depends on the individual’s experience, physiology, sensitivity and baseline consciousness level. I did daily 5-Meo for several weeks and it was a lot to handle for the mind and body. I would be careful with extended daily doses. 

I would be careful doing lots of back to back doses.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

After so many trips, have you reached this point?

Or is anybody here on the forum capable of taking 35+mg of 5-MeO and just sit still?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Is Martin Ball doing better? I heard he was having sleep related issues. 

1 hour ago, SunnyNewDay said:

Is Martin Ball doing better? I heard he was having sleep related issues. 

I'm FB friends with him. He seems to have this issue pretty well in hand. He seems to be spending alot of quality time with his family. All is well. 

5 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Or is anybody here on the forum capable of taking 35+mg of 5-MeO and just sit still?

I did over 40mg+, althought I dont know the purity of my substance.

I was laying down with my body loose and my eyes closed during the peak. I don't think I'd be able to sit still and remain stoic. I was hit with such a radical expansion of consciousness, that it pretty much knocked me out of this world. The reality broke down to its core of pure consciousness. I had no visual field, thoughts, sounds, or anything. It's impossible to imagine or describe.

I think its not about the dose. There is no race for who can do more 5meo. Take as much as you need to learn what it has to offer. If it happens the be smaller quantities, even better.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Serotoninluv what was the price of your extended daily 5-Meo use if I may ask? And thanks for your big reply, you shouldn't delete it...

@Goodpeace My intention is to encourage people to treat their mind and body lovingly. In doing so, the amount of 5-Meo use (if any), will vary from person to person.

Personal injury is a highly nuanced topic and I think it’s best for me here to simply encourage people to be careful with extended daily 5-Meo use. 

Has anyone experienced that!??
Martin Ball writes in his Entheogenic Liberation: "because the client is moving into a state of unconditional love, the most common reaction is for individuals to scoop up the vomit in their hands and smear it over themselves, or even roll around in it. It’s messy, but profoundly beautiful, in its own way. You can literally see someone find love and acceptance for something they previously held as disgusting, shameful, unworthy, sinful, etc., and embrace and accept it in a state of absolute love. Such events tend to be deeply and profoundly healing for people, and moves them into deep acceptance of themselves and the world in a way that nothing else can."

1 hour ago, Goodpeace said:

Martin Ball writes in his Entheogenic Liberation: "because the client is moving into a state of unconditional love, the most common reaction is for individuals to scoop up the vomit in their hands and smear it over themselves, or even roll around in it. It’s messy, but profoundly beautiful, in its own way. You can literally see someone find love and acceptance for something they previously held as disgusting, shameful, unworthy, sinful, etc., and embrace and accept it in a state of absolute love. Such events tend to be deeply and profoundly healing for people, and moves them into deep acceptance of themselves and the world in a way that nothing else can."

I've never experienced that. However neither should you if you follow the "protocol" of not eating for at least 4 hours, and not drinking for at least two hour beforehand. (No greasy or heavy meals either)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

2 hours ago, Goodpeace said:

I've done over 70 psychedelic trips. Many very deep ones. Never once have I vomited. Totally unnecessary unless your body feels a need to do it. Healing happens regardless of vomiting.

If you eat before the trip, you will almost certainly vomit on a heavy trip.

Don't take Martin's method / attitude as the only one. It's one out of many. My trips tend to go differently than Martin's descriptions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done over 70 psychedelic trips. Many very deep ones. Never once have I vomited. Totally unnecessary unless your body feels a need to do it. Healing happens regardless of vomiting.

If you eat before the trip, you will almost certainly vomit on a heavy trip.

Don't take Martin's method / attitude as the only one. It's one out of many. My trips tend to go differently than Martin's descriptions.

Yes. I personally have done more than 40 trips and have never vomited per se. On at least 2 I vomited "something" which I could not see. Others heavy dosage I had basil leaves on my stomach and didn't even have the urge to vomit. All my psychedelic trips I waited at least 4 hours from the last meal (and I have very good digestion as I exercise on a road bike and I am Vegan/Plant-based).

13 hours ago, john23 said:

On at least 2 I vomited "something" which I could not see.

Had this any cathartic effect to you? Sort of symbolic purging?

Nausea is a side effect to varying degrees. The only time I’ve purged is during an Ayahuasca ceremony - with pretty much everyone else. The leaders stressed that this is part of the medicine and healing. For me, there was an aspect of a movement toward pure love with the purging, yet it didn’t resonate with me as being necessary or some type of key to unlock a block. 

@Goodpeace Hello, my real name is also Goodpeace! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@Goodpeace Hello, my real name is also Goodpeace! 

Goodpeace is glad to meet Goodpeace!

On 28/07/2019 at 7:56 PM, Goodpeace said:

holy moly today I stepped on vomit on the street and I did not enjoy that!! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.