Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, outlandish said:

Should be fine @Be Yourself don't sweat it. A little bit of discolouration can happen from a negligible bit of degradation. It's still safe. Keep it sealed and in a cool spot going forward.

Thank you. Good to know 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Is this colour of freebase of 5-MeO-DMT all right?

It's also tacky...

PHOTO_20190704_120244.jpg

@Goodpeace Looks weird. It may be legit 5-MeO-DMT, you never know until you test it

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Goodpeace That should be on 90% of the food available to us, and 99% of the books. 

Should I laugh or cry...

@Goodpeace it's possible for freebase to pull moisture from the air, and degrade a little bit, or have slight impurities and end up looking like that. It doesn't take much impurity for discoloration to show up. You should definitely test it and make sure it's an indole, like Leo said, to be sure it's not some fuckup. Ehrlich reagent.

If you do determine that it's an indole and you want to proceed with testing it on your self, start very very low and work your way up.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Goodpeace Freebase can look like that. My pure white DPT after freebase conversion looks way worse than this. Test it first though.

I have no doubt this is 5-MeO-DMT because the vendor is legit and I trust them. Maybe what @outlandish said is the case:  "it's possible for freebase to pull moisture from the air ...  and end up looking like that"

By the way James Oroc in his amazing book 'Tryptamine Palace' writes:

"However, this new batch of 5-MeO-DMT was an orange color, more like the extracted DMTs I had seen. And since all the 5-MeO-DMT I’d previously encountered had been totally white, I was curious to see if there would be any difference in effect with this orange material. ... forty minutes after I had first exhaled that gigantic hit of evidently perfectly fine 5-MeO-DMT, orange or not..."

Hey people, i posted  one page back. 

I'd like to know some opinions on somethings. 

I had my last and first bufo alvarous cerimony smoked a few days ago with a sub breakthrough dose. 

I wrote that it give me an extreme panick and i was filled with guilt and worries towards my brother who is mentally unstable and I could help but keep making excuses and have doubts overall on how to procees the best way. 

So i wanted to do the cerimony in order to find peace and get rid of fhe doubts and be able to make more conscious decisions. 

It was like waking up to life in the most difficult time and pure panick and feeling of conplete lonelyness in the world as if I am the only one there is but not from the soul perspective but from the human perspective. Also i was almost becoming insane and feeling evilish vibes from the facilitator, which was probably my ego on defense. 

I wish i had gone through the full dosage because then i was just too afraid to do it once again, especially because that becoming insane reminded me too nuch of my brother, he must have the same issues when he panicks but that without 5 meo. 

So now I dont really feel connected to anything its all normal but sometimes i get anxiety and take a pill. I also started to  refrain from food, because any kind of food makes me anxious except fruits. 

IMy body is also not forgiving me for having tried to murder it. I am also sas about having tried to murder it.  

If I do it again I will again be not able to let go but this time it will not be sub breakthrough though but a higher dosage. But I really want to do it because I think that is the ultimate way I can bring on conscious decisions to help my family and clear my insecurities.

Other medicines have helped but not really given any answer, mushrooms deceived me hugely. 

So if I do it again but am not able to let go, what will happen? I am sure i wont be able to let go of my brother especially not in that panick phase which reminds me million times of him and also during that immensw confusion which comes very heavy and fast cannot even think of letting go its like being buried by rocks. 

Will the medicine make me let it go by itself? And where does this kind of letting go end up? Some facilitator told me thta there is even a chance of you coming into contact with the dark part of your soul after breakthrough is that true? 

I am totally looking for having an enlightenment experience which ckears my doubts and fears and tells me everything is okay. Meeting the darkside and panicking would be totally not fine, because I already feel quite disconnectes through the last experience. 

Thanks for any advice

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

I am totally looking for having an enlightenment experience which clears my doubts and fears and tells me everything is okay.

As is every seeker at the human level. Humans seek relief from fear and seek comfort. Ime, that’s not the main thrust of 5-meo and psychedelics. At a human level, they can offer awareness of human conditioning and personality dynamics. In doing so, they offer insight into what personality dynamics are present - allowing an opportunity to deconstruct and clear. At the physical human level, psychedelics are not some magic potion that will cure a human mind-body of a lifetime of conditioning. If someone with a broken arm takes 5-meo, they will still have a broken arm the next day. Similarly, a person with a particular neural network pattern who takes 5-meo will still have that neural network pattern the next day. However, psychedelics allow for reconditioning, rewiring and healing of the mind and body (when used responsibly and with skill). Yet this can take years of dedicated work with meditation, yoga, psychologists, psychedelics etc.  These doubts and fears are programmed and conditioned into the human mind and body. If one is lucky, one or two psychedelic trips will offer such profound insights that such conditioning permanently disappears. Yet one is more likely to get increased awareness and have to work on deconstructing and letting go of ingrained patterns. 

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

Meeting the darkside and panicking would be totally not fine, because I already feel quite disconnectes through the last experience. 

With higher doses of psychedelics, one doesn’t get to decide what is fine and not fine. One must surrender ALL. One walks through the doorway without knowing what lies on the other side. It can be expanded love, deep revelations, comedy, whacky nonsense, insanity or horror. Generally over time, as one gains experience and deconstructs egoic dynamics, there is a shift away from anxiety/panic/fear toward love/revelations/wisdom.

Based on what you have described, it seems like your psychedelic experiences with mushrooms and 5-Meo may be revealing anxiety, insecurity and fear dynamics that are conditioned into the brain and mind. I’ve had a similar dynamic, likely due to a lot of conditioning of feeling unsafe in environments and powerless to change or escape it. I’d say my first 20 of 30 trips involved anxiety and panic dynamics. After a few days, I seemed to bounce back and be ready to go again. Yet now my understanding is that these can be mini traumas that pile up. I would listen to the body and take it’s advice seriously. To listen to one’s intuition and body sense over thought stories (which are based on self and fear). 

For someone with anxiety and fear dynamics, I would strongly suggest tripping in environments that feel safe with trusted people (or solo). Environments in which a mind-body is spooked out before even ingesting the substance is not the best, ime. If you have the resources, I would also suggest seeking assistance, perhaps psychoanalysis or EMDR. As well, I would encourage one to create a supportive, loving network of friends. Ime, psychedelics are a powerful teacher - yet if one is not at an experienced mature spiritual level there is often difficulty interpreting, integrating and embodying psychedelic experiences alone.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

As is every seeker at the human level. Humans seek relief from fear and seek comfort. Ime, that’s not the main thrust of 5-meo and psychedelics. At a human level, they can offer awareness of human conditioning and personality dynamics. In doing so, they offer insight into what personality dynamics are present - allowing an opportunity to deconstruct and clear. At the physical human level, psychedelics are not some magic potion that will cure a human mind-body of a lifetime of conditioning. If someone with a broken arm takes 5-meo, they will still have a broken arm the next day. Similarly, a person with a particular neural network pattern who takes 5-meo will still have that neural network pattern the next day. However, psychedelics allow for reconditioning, rewiring and healing of the mind and body (when used responsibly and with skill). Yet this can take years of dedicated work with meditation, yoga, psychologists, psychedelics etc.  These doubts and fears are programmed and conditioned into the human mind and body. If one is lucky, one or two psychedelic trips will offer such profound insights that such conditioning permanently disappears. Yet one is more likely to get increased awareness and have to work on deconstructing and letting go of ingrained patterns. 

With higher doses of psychedelics, one doesn’t get to decide what is fine and not fine. One must surrender ALL. One walks through the doorway without knowing what lies on the other side. It can be expanded love, deep revelations, comedy, whacky nonsense, insanity or horror. Generally over time, as one gains experience and deconstructs egoic dynamics, there is a shift away from anxiety/panic/fear toward love/revelations/wisdom.

Based on what you have described, it seems like your psychedelic experiences with mushrooms and 5-Meo may be revealing anxiety, insecurity and fear dynamics that are conditioned into the brain and mind. I’ve had a similar dynamic, likely due to a lot of conditioning of feeling unsafe in environments and powerless to change or escape it. I’d say my first 20 of 30 trips involved anxiety and panic dynamics. After a few days, I seemed to bounce back and be ready to go again. Yet now my understanding is that these can be mini traumas that pile up. I would listen to the body and take it’s advice seriously. To listen to one’s intuition and body sense over thought stories (which are based on self and fear). 

For someone with anxiety and fear dynamics, I would strongly suggest tripping in environments that feel safe with trusted people (or solo). Environments in which a mind-body is spooked out before even ingesting the substance is not the best, ime. If you have the resources, I would also suggest seeking assistance, perhaps psychoanalysis or EMDR. As well, I would encourage one to create a supportive, loving network of friends. Ime, psychedelics are a powerful teacher - yet if one is not at an experienced mature spiritual level there is often difficulty interpreting, integrating and embodying psychedelic experiences alone.

Thank you brother

I had no anxiety with mushrooms but they deceived me in that they told me taking mushrooms its just perfect, and gave me the feeling that I can recommend it to my brother who took them and now is totally deluded. 

And in order to help him and get him back on track I tried many things for one year, and things are getting nowhere no outside support is available and then i got the calling for bufo which was in such a  crazy way that I can call only destiny. 

I only came to know this forum when i searched for this mysterious toad and then registered here. 

So I am not sure if the anxiety was there because it was a sub breakthrough or if it was the message of the spiriti that i shouldnt do it yet. 

And yeah because the oncoming of the bufo effect made me insane and suspicious of my environment I totally could feel how my deluded brother feels when he enters his postmushroom panickattacks. 

Multiplying that fear times 100000 doesnt allow me in any way to let go of this life. So On a high medicine its probable that the medicine forces you to let go. But does that force damage you psychologically? 

And how probable is it that you reach the other side, like opening the door and you see darkness and insanity and why?? I mean this medicine is there to get to know the real you and not get back to darkness, i thought the other side is pure light and awareness. 

Maybe i am wrong ill appreciate answers

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

So On a high medicine its probable that the medicine forces you to let go. But does that force damage you psychologically? 

And how probable is it that you reach the other side, like opening the door and you see darkness and insanity and why?? I mean this medicine is there to get to know the real you and not get back to darkness, i thought the other side is pure light and awareness. 

On a breakthrough dose, the self will dissolve. This is often referred to as “ego death”. In the sub-ego death zone, there can be a lot of anxiety and resistance - especially for beginners. Yet after breakthrough, there isn’t really fear as one normally knows it - since the person has dissolved there is no longer a person to identify with fear. As well, how the trip is contextualized into an experience depends on the baseline conscious level of the person. A fundamental religious person tripping for the first time will contextualize the experience very differently than a high conscious mystic tripping for the 100th time. 

Many beginners find 5-Meo more intense than other psychedelics. If you did not have anxiety/panic issues with shrooms, you may want to try lsd or a lower dose of synthetic 5-meo in a familiar/safe environment.

What is revealed in the trip depends on the person and many variables. Especially for beginners. One can make a request and intention that they be given insights for a life problem, yet it is no guarantee. This is the type of area that generally involves experience and skill with psychedelics. Generally, a beginner is not going to rewire their brain, remove fear conditioning and gain deep revelations to their life’s problems in a trip or two. Early on, issues may actually be amplified. As well, a beginner may get some glimpses into what high conscious states are like.

I’ve had many trips that involved uncomfortable lessons. They are not all blissful nirvana. Yet ime with more experience and deconstruction of the ego, they tend to get deeper and more peaceful.

7 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

On a breakthrough dose, the self will dissolve. This is often referred to as “ego death”. In the sub-ego death zone, there can be a lot of anxiety and resistance - especially for beginners. Yet after breakthrough, there isn’t really fear as one normally knows it - since the person has dissolved there is no longer a person to identify with fear. As well, how the trip is contextualized into an experience depends on the baseline conscious level of the person. A fundamental religious person tripping for the first time will contextualize the experience very differently than a high conscious mystic tripping for the 100th time. 

Many beginners find 5-Meo more intense than other psychedelics. If you did not have anxiety/panic issues with shrooms, you may want to try lsd or a lower dose of synthetic 5-meo in a familiar/safe environment.

What is revealed in the trip depends on the person and many variables. Especially for beginners. One can make a request and intention that they be given insights for a life problem, yet it is no guarantee. This is the type of area that generally involves experience and skill with psychedelics. Generally, a beginner is not going to retire their brain, remove fear conditioning and gain deep revelations to their life’s problems in a trip or two. Early on, issues may actually be amplified. As well, a beginner may get some glimpses into what high conscious states are like.

I’ve had many trips that involved uncomfortable lessons. They are not all blissful nirvana. Yet ime with more experience and deconstruction of the ego, they tend to get deeper and more peaceful.

Ohh thanks Good to know. 

Now I know that even breakthrough doses don't involve necessarily blissfull states. 

But what's your opinion, are sub breakthrough doses for beginners plain wrong? 

I just felt extremely anxiety like the universe was about to collapse, and it was all just me in here and the others were like evil people that finally managed to get me into the wrong situation at the wrong time instead of doing something productively I'm sitting here with this facilitator and tryng to murder myself. 

Maybe a little bit exaggerated but at the peak of the anxiety that's what I felt. And that doesn't seem to have a therapeutic value, yet I'm thinking about doing it Again with a higher dose but can't really get myself to it and risk to damage something. 

They say I need to trust, but then stories about no bliss after breakthrough makes me wonder if it's worth it, but its still better than that oncoming ego dying phase? 

Edited by Schahin

@Serotoninluv Those last two answers are amazing, great to the point expression of what this is all about. I might quote these when introducing friends to this work soon :D 

@Ellenier @Leo GuraI have a question regarding the dissolution of the freebase in vinegar to prepare it for plugging. Ellenier you tested this out with the 25% vinegar essence and you said to use 5-10 drops of it. Leo you said "regular" vinegar is enough and you said 2 drops. Now, both of you seem to make it work for dissolving into infinity, so I'm really asking out of care for my rectal health. I got myself the vinegar essence. Would it be healthier to dillute it in water first (as suggested on the bottle itself)? Is there any damage a high acidic content could produce in my rectum? I'm thinking long-term.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@peanutspathtotruth You don't need some high power vinegar, just a few drops of the kitchen kind.

Why are you so eager to stick high power vinegar in your ass??

You could probably even get away with just suspending the freebase in water. It does not really nees to dissolve to plug. DPT plugs just fine and it refuses to dissolve in anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Schahin I understand the desire to know what will happen on a trip, to avoid discomfort and find solutions to life problems. There are a lot of variables involved with psychedelics including setting, dosage, type of psychedelic, prior conditioning of the mind-body and current mindset. We can do research and prepare the best we can, yet there is also some self experimentation and uncertainty involved. It sounds like your body went into “fight or flight mode” because it felt like it was unsafe and tried to self preserve. If you increase the dosage, you could “breakthrough” this mechanism (if it appeared again) or it could intensify. This can be quite stressful to the mind-body, so I would be cautious. To me, it doesn’t sound like this was a good setting and I would change the setting such that the mind-body feels more relaxed and safer. Perhaps in nature, in a meditation room, with soothing music, with a trusted friend etc. I would also gain more experience on lower dosages and with standard psychedelics like lsd. Or perhaps synthetic 5-Meo and working your way up. Also, it seems like your intentions to heal and help family members is deeply genuine and there is a very strong desire to use psychedelics for this purpose. This can set up strong personal desires and expectations, which I’ve found is not always the best energy with psychedelics. The substances often lead to “trans-personal” nondual awareness in which the personal story and personal problems dissolve and become irrelevant. Many of the lessons psychedelics have shown me seem to be unrelated to personal issues. Yet with spiritual growth, can be indirectly helpful to working through personal issues. This is part of the integration process. I try to relax expectations and desires that I get something specific from the trip. Rather, I make a humble request and intention to orient myself. Then, I try to let go and be open to whatever lessons may arise during the trip.

@peanutspathtotruth ? ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@peanutspathtotruth You don't need some high power vinegar, just a few drops of the kitchen kind.

Why are you so eager to stick high power vinegar in your ass??

I'm not, I was just confused by the different recommendations. Thank you for the clarification :) <3