Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Chi_ Yes, but when you flatten it don't push it down into the scoop, slide off the pile lightly sideways.

Gotcha :)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why is it that I have no problem with microscoops?

Same here. I measure many substances with a microscoop and it's more accurate than my cheap 0.01g scale

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Leo Gura Do you always use 1/4 of tsp Even with oxalate? How do you make sure nothing stays on the spoon if you use oxalate which doesn't dilute completely? 

2 hours ago, john23 said:

@Leo Gura Do you always use 1/4 of tsp Even with oxalate?

That 1/4 tsp you mention is not used for measuring the substance, it's merely used as a mixing container. Such a sized spoon is big enough to mix basically any dose of psychedelic that is safe to consume.

How do you make sure nothing stays on the spoon if you use oxalate which doesn't dilute completely? 

When you suck up the substance + water mixture from the spoon using the syringe, the suction will pull up all particles of matter, even if its not fully dissolved. Of course a few particles tend to remain on the very bottom of the spoon. But you can even suck those up by adding a couple more drops of water after your first suction, and doing a second smaller suction. If done carefully, that second suction should ensure that you get 98%+ of the substance into the syringe.

Use the microscoop to stir the substance into the water.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can 5-meo go out of date? I have some HCI that I bought 2 years ago. It changed the color even. Is it safe to do it? 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Does 5-MeO go bad, as in lose its potency over time? I've had a couple grams for 7 months, kept in a cool dry place. Would it lose its effectiveness after that much time, or will it be good for a long time? 

@Jed Vassallo Should last for years.

The "enemies" of most powdered substances when it comes to storage  ,to varying degrees depending on the compound, are exposure to heat, light and moisture. This therefore is also a function of surface area. My approach for ultra-longterm storage is to invest in a hand-held pill press and make tablets of the powder, wrap them in aluminium foil twice and then in clingfilm (sarin-wrap for our US colleagues), place them in a ziplock bag with a sachet of dessicant and keep them in the freezer in a glass jar. It might be a little over-the-top but I can safely say the viability can then be measured in multiple years.

Totally over the top @Corpus but I love it :D 

You could top it off by flushing the container with xenon to displace all of the oxygen in the container. I've never bothered with that, but it would probably last for hundreds of years sealed like that. You could also throw some anti-oxidants like vitamin C , or oxygen absorbers in with the dessicant.

On 7/1/2019 at 2:27 PM, Be Yourself said:

Can 5-meo go out of date? I have some HCI that I bought 2 years ago. It changed the color even. Is it safe to do it? 

Should be fine @Be Yourself don't sweat it. A little bit of discolouration can happen from a negligible bit of degradation. It's still safe. Keep it sealed and in a cool spot going forward.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I have recently had a sub breakthrough dosage of 5 meo dmt with a facilitator, as he said it jt would be better to start small, he asked the spirit of the medicine to give me what I need and direction, and when I went into the trip it was just panick and confusion. 

It made me feel like some loved person in my family feels, who is mentally ill, so I am not sure if that was the message I had to receive, as it made me clear how this person feels like. 

I was too afraid to try it once more, as it shook me too hard. 

I was kinda awoken into this life but at the complete wrong time and i think the message was to stay clear of these substances, but I really am not sure if it was just wrong to start at a low dosage. 

I had the sense of being the only one in the world and it has only been me all the time, but not in a nice way, bit in a terrifying way of having thought there are others around but there was noone and I was waking up to this fact. This great sense of panick and confusion did not even let me let go and also i really saw changing my frequency to other dimensions, so that the facilitator started to look very evil to me and as if I was tricked by him. 

So i am not sure what happened if it was the low dosage or me not letting go or the spirit saying to stay away but I just got afraid of trying it again and then really slipping into another dimension and ending up insane, because that was what I felt 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin It will be terrifying to most people when all of reality gets pulled from under your feet.

You have only seen a few hairs of the Ox's tail and already the ego is ready to forget all about it.

Doing 5-MeO once is not enough. The lower doses can be more challenging than higher doses since the ego is still there to resist. But with that said, the higher doses can also be very challanging if you are not ready to handle the Truth. The Truth is very radical.

It's not the spirit saying stay away, it's the ego.

But if you feel unready, then don't do it. Sounds like you need to mature more.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin It will be terrifying to most people when all of reality gets pulled from under your feet.

You have only seen a few hairs of the Ox's tail and already the ego is ready to forget all about it.

Doing 5-MeO once is not enough. The lower doses can be more challenging than higher doses since the ego is still there to resist. But with that said, the higher doses can also be very challanging if you are not ready to handle the Truth. The Truth is very radical.

It's not the spirit saying stay away, it's the ego.

But if you feel unready, then don't do it. Sounds like you need to mature more.

I see that one yeah, well i didnt even have a chance to think about anything or even to take a deep breath it was just pure confusion, no chance to let go of anything as it was way too heavy and confusing and terrifying and me becoming insane and not too high to breakthrough. 

So yeah I thought the spirit taught me something in that regard, id like to trust and try it again but what do you mean by a high dose can be challenging? Does it mean it could involve any kind of suffering also? It must be better than a low dose in any sense because low dose is just weird. There must be a way to let go smoothly without all the confusion, how can the ego with so much going on let go volubtarily? 

Edited by Schahin

10 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I see that one yeah, well i didnt even have a chance to think about anything or even to take a deep breath it was just pure confusion, no chance to let go of anything as it was way too heavy and confusing and terrifying and me becoming insane and not too high to breakthrough

Sounds like you smoked it. That will be very confusing. Plugging it is much smoother and clearer and friendlier.

Before you smoke 5-MeO-DMT you should have a lot of experience with other psychedelics. Otherwise you're likely to freak the fuck out. Because your whole reality will be ripped away within seconds.

Start with small doses of mushrooms, LSD, etc. Only after you've explored some of the psychedelic landscape should you attempt smoking 5-MeO. Because it will hit you very hard and very fast.

Plugging small doses is much friendlier and gives you a lot more time to understand what is going on. Blasting yourself into hyperscape is not ideal for our work unless maybe you're already very experienced and comfortable in the psychedelic landscape.

A gentle introduction to psychedelics is VERY IMPORTANT! Gentle is the key for beginners. Which means very small doses and non-smoking methods which come on gradually and give you plenty of time to explore, contemplate, and integrate.

When you're learning to fly you don't just jump into a F-22 jet fighter. You start with a simple, slow, gentle, propeller plane. Learn how flying works before you start doing barrel rolls and the like.

I am not too experienced no, just twice ayahuasca and one mushroom a year ago. Yeah it is smoked as I did it with a facilitator. 

Can I ask what do you mean it can be challenging? I mean truth is truth right? For everyone and in a non dual state there shouldn't be suffering right? 

I am doing it less to explore myself but more to be completely reborn and be able to make straightforward conscious decisions now as I need to make really important sensible decisions in order to help someone I love alot in my family but am super doubtful on how to help this someone, which I have ignored for too long as I couldnt find the right answer and it bothers me immensely

Edited by Schahin

9 minutes ago, Schahin said:

I am not too experienced no, just twice ayahuasca and one mushroom a year ago. Yeah it is smoked as I did it with a facilitator. 

That is good. I would recommend you do more small dose mushroom trips. They will teach you a lot. Become comfortable in the mushroom space.

Can I ask what do you mean it can be challenging? I mean truth is truth right? For everyone and in a non dual state there shouldn't be suffering right? 

No, truth is not just truth. Truth is extremely radical and has many layers and facets to it. Most egos are not ready to handle the full Truth, they will recoil, freak out, reject, deny, demonize it, etc. To handle the Truth you gotta be at a certain level of development and you need a certain degree of purification of mind.

In practice one has to ease oneself into the Truth. Usually with spiritual work this happens gradually over years and decades. With psychedelics this whole process is short-circuited, thrusting you into the Truth within minutes or hours. With smoked 5-MeO-DMT, it's even worse, you're thrust into Buddha-levels of Truth within seconds. That's way too fast for most people. It can be overwhelming and traumatic if you're not ready.

Not all people have the same capacity to handle Truth. For some it's a lot easier than others. A lot of this has to do with how much ego you've got, how much psychological trauma or baggage you got, and how much you desire Truth.

Most people have a very low desire for Truth, which is why they spend some little time contemplating metaphysical questions.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is good. I would recommend you do more small dose mushroom trips. They will teach you a lot. Become comfortable in the mushroom space.

No, truth is not just truth. Truth is extremely radical and has many layers and facets to it. Most egos are not ready to handle the full Truth, they will recoil, freak out, reject, deny, demonize it, etc. To handle the Truth you gotta me at a certain level of development and you need a certain degree of purification of mind.

But is this demonization and the rejection already happening during the trip while in the blissful stage? That sounds crazy, I can imagine it happening long afterwards it has ended. 

As long as it doesnt leave one psychologically damaged or insane I think it is doable, what do you think? Seen anything damaging in someone? 

I am unfortunately absolutely not in the right set nor setting for mushrooms i think they are more confusing also. 5 meo dmt sounds like there is not even a set and setting needed as you forget your story, and you become the set the setting the medicine the surroundings and everything. Mushrooms last time unfortunately taught me something extremely disastrous in that they are safe and that I could recommend them to a sensible person in my fam for autotherapy, which unfortunately went totally wrong and we still deal with the consequences. 

Thats why I am keen on trying 5 Meo because I cant afford false or deceiving messages right now I want to be straightforward and on the right path

Edited by Schahin

9 minutes ago, Schahin said:

But is this demonization and the rejection already happening during the trip while in the blissful stage? That sounds crazy, I can imagine it happening long afterwards it has ended. 

The blissful stage doesn't always come. The blissful stage is the end result of the ego surrendering.

If the ego refuses to surrender don't expect a blissful stage. If there is psychological baggage you must deal with, that won't be blissful, that will be taxing and challenging as you work through it. Then, on future trips you'll be primed for a blissful stage.

Taking psychedelics to experience bliss is not the right attitude. Rather, take them with the expectation of doing emotional work, whatever work is necessary for you to get closer to Truth. The more inner work you do, the more baggage you clear out, the more likely bliss will be in the future.

Think of psychedelics like a therapy session. Challenging stuff should come up. This is how you grow.

Yes that is true, the challenging stuff came up but that was all within a few seconds that is why I thought I am losing my mind. It was all too fast, but would it be a breakthrough dose it would have gone straight into awakrning I think. 

Low doses are weird, i am not sure if it was predetermined by god to only experience that and wake up and not die yet... Not sure, that bothers me. 

Okay i thought the blissstage would be just normal, but the psychological baggage you say is probably that phase of losing the mind? 

Does that insanity continue if taking a higher dosage or even become stronger? I seriously thought i went crazy and never get out and will be suspicious towards everyone all the time living in the greatest fear ever, thanks that didnt happen though

The biggest bliss states I have had in the past was always previous by a deep purge of vomiting. Soak in blissfulness, incredibly beautiful. 

I am a little  bit afraid of trying it one more time in order to breakthrough, as I was experiencing panick attacks this morning due to the last session which wasn't a breakthrough. 

Should I try it again and breakthrough to heal my self of what the sub breakthrough may have caused? 

I hear various stories that a breakthrough does not necesseraly mean meeting the light but can mean meeting your darkness also and therefore panicking more. 

I know i was in the wrong set and setting but I went for it to experience true guidance and orientation. 

I have lots of faith and trust still and would go for one more shot but I am not sure if I will go if its not obvious that the other side is light, but darkness and panick. 

I hear many different accounts of different facilitators. Mine says just do it you had too little you will see the unity, and someone else said that this is not guaranteed to see. 

And also I still believe the spirit of the toad had exactly this message of panick in mind, and when it came so much, the same day I was not ready for a breakthrough dose anymore.

But now with weird symptoms occuring (which I have under the control now by the way, but fear they could come back) am not sure if doing a BT dose is the reassuring way to go or if it is stupid. 

Was it just plan stupid to try smoke a sub breakthrough dose, did anybody ever feel okay in that range as a first timer? 

A first timer should probably get the full Message because everything under that is just confusing and terrifying. 

I hope you understood my core questions

Edited by Schahin