Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

If you watch this video and have use 5-meo-dmt in the past then you know what he is talking about in this video.  At least 2 times I have drenched in the "bliss body" It's so much better than an orgasm. 100 times better.

Edited by john23

On 6/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

It would freak you guys out and make me look insane.

Yeah, probably, but consider how powerful it could be to help awaken those who don't have 5-MeO. As I understand it, that is how spiritual transmissions work - the master goes into such a high state of consciousness that it leaks out of him and the student catches it by osmosis.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele A student can only ever be as good as their teacher. How did you learn that 1+1 =2 so easily from your teacher and not how to calculate 546 x 2562= 1398852. It wasn't by a process of osmosis, i understand what your trying to say here. but the process is not automatic.. The student themselves had to understand

what "1" is,

what "+" is

, what "=" is,  etc.. etc.. before they can learn what the expression 1+1=2 means and forge an exact copy of that in their own minds 

Therefore, Leo's state of consciousness is independent of the correlation between him being more awakened and how far the student consciousness goes. The only nuance approach is that infinite intelligence is working behind the scenes, but you can't take this into account as a factor when trying to mathematically elaborate it inside of language.   

The truth is: 

The student must teach himself and do the practices. The teacher only serves as an aid to help open up the individuals mind to the infinite number of ways the teachings can be expressed. In other words, teachers exist to open up the imaginations of their students. Rigid teachers, believe they are doing this but are actually encapsulating reality into a box, into a trap they have caught themselves in. Hence the educational system in the world is amazingly poor at being opened up to rigorous imagination, it would destroy the whole system because eventually someone like leo would have realised the fundamental assumptions of all predicated knowledge is illusory. LOL the irony of having one good student who questions everything he's taught.  

The 5-meo only works as good as the meta-knowledge + preexisting direct experience of truth. the student has accumulated and this will lead you to omniscience consciousness or not. Leo is only an aid or catalyst, there's no garunteed correlation between you taking 5-meo and reaching omniscience consciousness. 

Edit: So leo couldn't have reached omniscience consciousness without having experienced enlightenment first and so on, its a process that must constantly climb higher

Edited by Aakash

@okulele A trip video is not gonna awaken the viewer of it. It will just look silly to an outside observer.

All the magic goes on on the inside, not the outside. So there's no way to capture the profundity of a psychedelic breakthrough on video. You gotta take the psychedelic for yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi guys, I accidentally inhaled a very small quantity of 5meo freebase half an hour ago, not vapor. Now I'm coughing it out and a bit concerned. I know it was stupid. Should I be worried? 

4 minutes ago, Adilbek said:

Hi guys, I accidentally inhaled a very small quantity of 5meo freebase half an hour ago, not vapor. Now I'm coughing it out and a bit concerned. I know it was stupid. Should I be worried? 

Hey, I don't quite understand the questions. How does one accidently smoke 5-MeO? If it was a small dose, why would you be worried? Why do you consider this stupid to do 5-MeO? It should come on almost instantly if smoked. If it has been a half hour, you're way past any point of it doing anything, if it hasn't already. So nothing to be concerned about. In fact, if you've got it, I would do more. 

@Adilbek You mean snorted?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

No, I accidentally inhaled the powder without vaping it  

Ah, sorry missed that part. Advice still stands. If it was a small amount, and you haven't felt anything after this much time, you should be just fine. 

ok thank you Jed, I was just worried if that's bad for the lungs as I'm coughing it out right now. It's not crazy bad, but still I'd rather ask if anyone knows anything about it  

I think it's better now. Thank you all, and sorry for disturbance

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@okulele A trip video is not gonna awaken the viewer of it. It will just look silly to an outside observer.

All the magic goes on on the inside, not the outside. So there's no way to capture the profundity of a psychedelic breakthrough on video. You gotta take the psychedelic for yourself.

It's very possible to have a samadhi experience with someone through a video. The live video you posted a year ago had a profound effect on me. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Aakash @Leo Gura Yeah, I'm not so sure about that, guys. Some of the most profound experiences I had were around awakened masters and without them necessarily saying a thing. Of course, it is yourself that you find and that produces these experiences, but for some reason, the presence of an awakened one on the outside seems to triggers it. That's what they call shaktipat or darshan.

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele Im not disproving what you know, what you know was as real experience as anything else and is completely true! what i'm saying is how do you except to see the ceiling above you when the ceiling is infinite in height.  

@mandyjw You most likely had a profound experience watching it because there was lots of talking and explaining. 

5 - MEO in the state on non duality there is literally no words. (This is how you know you've broken through) 

@okulele  Also, in regards to being the the presence of masters and obtaining enlightenment, this cannot be transmitted via video. I've read some cases of "sober people" getting "high" on LSD who were around people on LSD. But even that is rare. You have to be really energetically in tune to be able to do so. And the most important factor, is you have to physically BE THERE for osmosis to occur. Knowledge (information) can be transferred via video, but EXPERIENCE cannot be. 

It would be much easier to just do it and view/become the infinite for yourself.  

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere this is a misconception, the higher consciousness the words. The higher consciousness that is already being infused into you lol. So osmosis is happening on the level of infinite intelligence as I have said in my post before. 

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@nowimhere this is a misconception, the higher consciousness the words. The higher consciousness that is already being infused into you lol. So osmosis is happening on the level of infinite intelligence as I have said in my post before. 

Yeah that's fair. But only to a certain extent. 

Regarding the absolute,  anytime I've been blasted into infinity with MEO I only know "I'm" back because I can "think" in English again lol

Non duality cannot be described perfectly with language, because of its dualistic nature. It can only be "pointed too" 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere sorry lol I was just being a pain in your ass. I can’t comment on 5-meo as I have never taken it. Your going to have to wait for Leo to get a reply! 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One must experience for one’s self, for sure, but I think you’re downplaying the impact such vulnerability and intimacy has on viewers. The blog trip vids are a new ground imo, an unprecedented exposure. The sillier it looks to someone, the more they sense there is so much more to this experience. It may not awaken a viewer (and it might), but I imagine it becomes very hard to deny that there is Awakening when one is confronted with such a willingness and devotion. Not to mention all the nondual assholes like me just resonating & balling like freakin babies. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE