Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be clinical with your dosing.

Oh I completely agree ! It just seems that plugging takes more substance than smoking to achieve breakthrough. So I figure 17mgs would be a good place to start as the effects are probably equal or less than the 14mgs that I smoke. It doesn't make sense to me to plug less than I usually smoke, again cause from what I gather, it takes more (generally speaking) to achieve breakthrough with plugging. That, and... The syringe is already ready to go with 17 in it. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere That's true, plugging will use up more substance faster. But also each trips lasts much longer, so I feel that's a worthwhile trade-off.

I don't mind spending 25-50% more substance for a smooth 1 hour trip vs a jerky 10 min trip.

1 hour breakthroughs are fucking AMAZING! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The following video is about N,N-DMT, but this guy invented a technique for doing an IV drip of DMT which allows for maintaining a breakthrough plateau for 1-24 hrs!

The IV drip method is mentioned at that last 15 minutes of the video.

I don't recommend you try this at home. But it should be possible to create an IV drip of 5-MeO-DMT which will keep you in a totally nondual state for many hours while contemplating reality. Again, do not try this at home by yourself. This should only be done in a laboratory.

But imagine a future in which you could go down to your local clinic and get a 24 hour infusion of 5-MeO-DMT. That will be the most powerful tool for enlightenment ever.

Liquid Buddha Infusion << trademark Actualized.org 2019 ;)

@Leo Gura  Yes my smoking trips are only 2 or 3 minutes of mind fuckery. Then 45 mins of afterglow mindfuckery lol. 

Definitely want to get in on the plugging train ! :D

By comparison....  smoking (2 or 3 mins) < 60 mins non duality ... That's pretty much 20-30 times the amount of time !

No way that that much immersion wouldn't be good.

Just reached day 100 today with meditation today. Today and yesterday "broke through" to just pure white light. First time that's ever happened. Was trippy as hell. I can see how the consistency of it is what matters. Just like with 5 MEO... I can see how all of this starts to "crack the cosmic egg" with repeated practice and use over time. 

8 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

By comparison....  smoking (2 or 3 mins) < 60 mins non duality ... That's pretty much 20-30 times the amount of time !

Some of my trips even go beyond 60 mins. Sometimes 1h20m.

It's beyond good. It's the only way to seriously do this work. You want as much time as possible to bask and contemplate in that glorious nonduality. And it's important to keep your eyes open.

- - - - - -

It would be awesome if we were able to find a way of extending the trip duration even more. Perhaps some supplement combo could do it. But you have to be extremely careful testing out combos. The wrong combo could be lethal. For example taking 5-MeO-DMT with MAOI is extremely dangerous and should never be done.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would be awesome if we were able to find a way of extending the trip duration even more. Perhaps some supplement combo could do it. But you have to be extremely careful testing out combos. The wrong combo could be lethal. For example taking 5-MeO-DMT with MAOI is extremely dangerous and should never be done.

Man 24 hours would be nuts. But as Martin Ball has proven, it's possible to achieve this as a permanent state. Haven't read "Being Human" yet, maybe he says how many trips he took before non duality was permanent for him

Another thing to consider safety wise besides doses and mixing with 5 MEO is setting. I saw this vice doc where these dudes smoked 5 MEO and then rolled around in this creek bed. How fucking irresponsible. 

From what I've read, 2 reported deaths were with a MAOI. But two of the other reported deaths were people doing it in the bath. (Then presumably drowning) . There was another death, which I would assume was just a straight up overdose. 

So yeah... Setting is important too. 

@nowimhere Outdoors tripping is always much riskier. I don't recommend it, even though outside is beautiful.

4 hours ago, nowimhere said:

@Leo Gura  Yes my smoking trips are only 2 or 3 minutes of mind fuckery. Then 45 mins of afterglow mindfuckery lol. 

Definitely want to get in on the plugging train ! :D

Just reached day 100 today with meditation today. Today and yesterday "broke through" to just pure white light. First time that's ever happened. Was trippy as hell. I can see how the consistency of it is what matters. Just like with 5 MEO... I can see how all of this starts to "crack the cosmic egg" with repeated practice and use over time. 

You vape 5-MEO and your trips are only 2/3 minutes? You must be doing something wrong.

When I vape, the trips are between 20-30 minutes. Time-wise it may be shorter than plugging it, but it is far more intense and more potent.

Edited by whoareyou

21 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

@Leo Gura Would you ever consider doing a "live 5-Meo trip" video? I think that'd be really cool to see.

It would freak you guys out and make me look insane.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would freak you guys out and make me look insane.

No, it would be entertaining. You cannot freak out a freak. We're all zombie freaks watching ourselfs for entertainment purposes only...else why do it at all?

3 minutes ago, Umar_uk said:

No, it would be entertaining. You cannot freak out a freak. We're all zombie freaks watching ourselfs for entertainment purposes only...else why do it at all?

Look, you are not the only person here. Actualized.org needs to be appealing to ordinary folks. I don't want to just be preaching to a choir of freaks and nondual assholes.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't want to just be preaching to a choir of freaks and nondual assholes.

Also Leo : “Love is fundamental”

lol

6 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Also Leo : “Love is fundamental”

lol

Ah... speaking of lovable nondual assholes ;)

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, you are not the only person here. Actualized.org needs to be appealing to ordinary folks. I don't want to just be preaching to a choir of freaks and nondual assholes.

But Leo...there is only one of us here remember...And yeah we've all got assholes and they all stink...your the one getting all uppity here not me. I'm just expressing what I know from my own unique perspective and direct experience, no need to cry about it. I love watching your videos they are amazingly well thought out and expressed, I don't agree with all of what you say, but I get the general gist of what you are saying. And by the way, you have literally told people on your videos that they are dead, but here now you don't seem to like that idea do you? 

Edited by Umar_uk

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do it! It would be amazing to see!

That video can have the greatest potential than all of your other videos combined!

Just don't post it on YouTube. You can post it here in the blog section as you do.

50 minutes ago, fi1ghtclub said:

Do it! It would be amazing to see!

That video can have the greatest potential than all of your other videos combined!

Just don't post it on YouTube. You can post it here in the blog section as you do.

Yeah blog section would be cool, I reckon it'd filter out the younglings. :D

9 hours ago, whoareyou said:

You vape 5-MEO and your trips are only 2/3 minutes? You must be doing something wrong.

When I vape, the trips are between 20-30 minutes. Time-wise it may be shorter than plugging it, but it is far more intense and more potent.

No I smoke it in a regular glass pipe sandwiched with mullein leaves. Works perfectly fine to achieve breakthrough

5 hours ago, Pateedm said:

Yeah blog section would be cool, I reckon it'd filter out the younglings. :D

I agree with the blog idea. But really, don't need to see it if you have already achieved breakthrough yourself

Edited by nowimhere

Insight on 5-meo-dmt. I have a lot of respect for Leo/Martin/Octavio etc for introducing me to 5-meo-dmt. Guys, we have to remember that this is a technology ( basically pure prana.) Is *NOT* (pure powder consciousness). We have to use it to open the chakras up to the third eye. The reason this is a temporary enlightening experience is the fact that we haven't developed the chakras enough to withstand this energy. Enlightenment only happens once. We have to use it to open the chakras. Listen to Sadhguru. 5-meo-dmt is like Dhynalinga in his temple of Shiva is a technology. Don't rely on 5-meo-dmt for enlightenment because it will never give permanent enlightenment. That is something different. The reason we vomit and stuff with this is again because the body can't hold so much energy/prana. Everything is energy. As I am writing this I see the full circle, is a paradox. I see more now the need to eat positive pranic food and really stop eating the negative pranic food and all the other advice that Sadhguru gives. The reason we get hungry after the trips is for the fact that we have spent so much energy(calories) is because I just introduce a lot of energy to the body and a lot of calories got burnt trying to hold that energy. There is a whole science on how to get enlighten for a reason(Yoga). 5Meo is a technology we have to understand the science! If you are not careful 5meo will fry your body! During all past trips I always Open up the body and relax and I did with this up to a point, when I started to feel the need to vomit I decided to use my will to say no and went and move from fully open to sitting meditation posture and withhold the need to vomit with my will ( controlling the prana surging  in the spine). Is science! Try to be conscious through the whole experience. After the breakthrough experience work with medium or low dosages. Plugging is much better because the smoothness is great because we have to develop the body and be gentle with it. Be conscious of your spine all the time maintained it erect. Also, a tip on plugging if you need to plug it sideways for some reason *just* plug it sideways and then move all 4 doggy style. That way it drips where it needs to be and you don't get the very unpleasant sensation of needing to go to the bathroom right before going into Infitity (that is a great tip right there). I also notice the need to sit on full lotus but I couldn't do it (not flexible) enough. I will start doing this practice to be able to sit on the full lotus. I don't care if it takes a year or more. This position is really good to have the spine perfectly erect. I remember when I was a child I use to sit in full lotus posture on my grandmas house and meditate! More than a decade ago I didn't know anything about anything I was 7 or 8 years old OMG this just came to me now. I am crying. 

Edited by john23