Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Elisabeth I would go with the time when you feel the best, most loving/joyful. 

After smoking, you gonna be very vulnerable regardless.

I'm sure I will :) Thanks!

On 6/5/2019 at 7:11 PM, nowimhere said:

@JustinS As its a 10 minute come up. 

Nah come up when snorting is already around 30min for me. Pretty sure plugging is even longer.

You guys know you can just boil vinegar to make it stronger as long as you measure it before and after, be careful tho, strong acetic can burn you.

We should add acetate to the list to test of potency. (Freebase converted with 24, 25% acetic vinegar) 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

8 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura  Is this scoop the same as yours? Smaller side supposedly is 10 mg and bigger 25 mg. One big scoop of oxalate is almost enough for a breakthrough for me 

62147774_2276209229099259_5995150140439003136_n.jpg

That is the scoop.

But the big end is not 25mg for 5-MeO HCl. More like 10mg.

You'd need 3 flat scoops for a 30mg dose of 5-MeO-DMT HCl. Roughly speaking. Oxalate seems to be a heavier molecule and less fluffy, so it would need maybe 2 or 2.5 scoops for a 30mg dose.

With HCl I usually do 1.5 to 2 scoops. Roughly 20-25mg. That's the perfect dose for me. Your perfect dose will vary from mine. It takes trial and error to find it.

6 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Leo Gura Have you tried to do a water enema before plugging and also breathwork? 

Why? I don't see a need for it. The trips are perfect as they are.

I like to keep it simple.

6 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

I have a lady question. I'm scheduling for the bufo alvarius ceremony.

Are there any guidelines as to what time of your cycle does it make sense to schedule your psychedelic trip? 

For me, there are huge variations in mood. The second week I tend to be most stable and active, the week before my period I can easily get tense or depressed. The day before my period is usually the time when I'm most vulnerable, but also the time when my deepest insights come - I rely of this time of the month to show me what I've been neglecting in my life, what my most recent topic to look at is. Any experience is amplified.

I tend to think that I should err on the safe side and go when I'm most stable, but would love to hear any related experience.

Best to do it when you are most stable and non-moody.

But also, 5-MeO will alter your state so much that you will forget you ever were a woman. So it won't matter at that point. It's the before and after where you might struggle with your moodiness or physical discomfort.

Probably don't do it on your period.

2 hours ago, Display_Name said:

Nah come up when snorting is already around 30min for me. Pretty sure plugging is even longer.

When plugging, for me, the trip starts in 5 minutes and hits peak at 10-15 mins. It's very fast-acting.

For other people I have seen it take longer to kick in. They must have an ass of steel ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

On 26.5.2019. at 8:59 AM, nowimhere said:

When you "return" for how long you remember the insights. Do you keep notebook next to you. 

Wishful thinking is joke compared to absolute Truths. 

❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

39 minutes ago, JustinS said:

@Leo Gura Leo, so have you smoked freebase yet? 

No

I will smoke it at some point just for testing purposes, but I'm perfectly satisfied with plugging. The dose can be increase to any potency you can handle. Weakness of trips is not an issue for me. My trips are about as strong as I want them. Anything more would start to get problematic and potentially dangerous. The last trip I took was insanely powerful. Most people would freak out on a trip such as that. It's such a profound mindfuck I cannot even put it into words. Just when I think I've got all the mindfuck there could be, there's more.

40 minutes ago, JustinS said:

@Leo Gura If God is Infinite, then wouldn't the mindfucks be Infinite in nature? 

Each mindfuck is its own kind of infinite.

The thing about infinity is, there's many sizes of infinity, as Georg Cantor proved.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

And they still keep getting deeper.

Doesn't the fact that merging with Godhead experiences are not all quite the same make you skeptical of there being the Ultimate Reality?

Question for people with more experience than me - When you've broken-through completely, your ego has died, if your body would be set on fire, would there be any suffering? Are you in perfect equanimity at that moment?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

When you've broken-through completely, your ego has died, if your body would be set on fire, would there be any suffering?

I think only the mental suffering of "oh shit I'm on fire and therefore it would hurt", as soon as this thought is believed there is suffering. A break through feels like exploding into a zillion pieces though. 

5 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Doesn't the fact that merging with Godhead experiences are not all quite the same make you skeptical of there being the Ultimate Reality?

For me the common denominator between all trips is Infinity, it's like the background and foreground the most obvious thing in a trip. But with Infinity there are attributes, extensions, and side mental existential insights that may also come along for the ride in which they set apart from each trip, therefore different every time. ?? 

9 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Not at all.

Ultimate reality is perfectly clear. It is Absolute Infinity and you are God, the creator of it. There can be nothing more. But you can realize this deeper and deeper.

Question for people with more experience than me - When you've broken-through completely, your ego has died, if your body would be set on fire, would there be any suffering? Are you in perfect equanimity at that moment?

It would not matter to you.

At sufficient levels of consciousness pain is indistinguishable from pleasure. Pain is something you imagine.

But don't expect to easily embody that

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would not matter to you.

At sufficient levels of consciousness pain is indistinguishable from pleasure. Pain is something you imagine.

So this is perfect equanimity/non-reactivity, it makes sense to call it Nirvana.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

So here are my results from testing & comparing 5-MeO-DMT HCl vs Oxalate vs freebase:

I have tested them all using the plugging method.

All 3 plug equally well and produce exactly the same quality of trip. The potency per scoop is roughly the same. Of course each substance has slightly different density, so the potency per scoop will vary between them. You can discover your perfect dose through some simple experimentation. Start with 1 microscoop, then dose 1.5 microscoops, then 2 microscoops, and so on until you find what suits you. For me the ideal dose is 1 to 2 microscoops. But that is just me.

As far as dissolving, it works like this:

• HCl: easiest to dissolve. Dissolves in water within seconds. The substance will become perfectly dissolved.
  • Freebase: pretty easy to dissolve by first adding 2 drops of ordinary cooking vinegar, stirring until fully dissolved, and only then adding your water. The substance will become perfectly dissolved.
  • Oxalate: hardest to dissolve. Use hot water and stir it for several minutes. Eventually it will dissolve almost completely.

So the bottom line is, no matter what form of 5-MeO-DMT you have, it will dissolve in water and work perfectly well for plugging. All of this has been tested and proven. If plugging isn't working for you, make sure you are plugging it properly. It's very important to only plug after emptying your bowels otherwise it may not work at all. If it still isn't working, then you have an immunity to this method/substance, the cause of which I do not know.

My deepest trip ever actually came from plugging 1 microscope of freebase. It was unbelievably potent. I'm not sure if that was due to it being freebase or simply because I've already done so much 5-MeO-DMT in my life and other kinds of work. Each trip tends to build on the previous ones, taking it to the next level. There are at least dozens of levels, with each level being an order of magnitude above the previous one.

5-MeO-DMT is not a substance you do once or twice. This is a substance you need to work 50+ times to get the full scope of it. Your first 10-20 trips are only the prequel to the main story.

At least that's how it works for me. Your results may vary. Keep in mind that individual differences are real and can be significant. This work requires a lot of experimentation and exploration.

Only take 5-MeO-DMT on a totally empty stomach. At least 3 hours of no food. Otherwise you will REALLY regret it.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So here are my results from testing & comparing 5-MeO-DMT HCl vs Oxalate vs freebase:

I have tested them all using the plugging method.

All 3 plug equally well and produce exactly the same quality of trip. The potency per scoop is roughly the same. Of course each substance has slightly different density, so the potency per scoop will vary between them. You can discover your perfect dose through some simple experimentation. Start with 1 microscoop, then dose 1.5 microscoops, then 2 microscoops, and so on until you find what suits you. For me the ideal dose is 1 to 2 microscoops. But that is just me.

As far as dissolving, it works like this:

• HCl: easiest to dissolve. Dissolves in water within seconds. The substance will become perfectly dissolved.
  • Freebase: pretty easy to dissolve by first adding 2 drops of ordinary cooking vinegar, stirring until fully dissolved, and only then adding your water. The substance will become perfectly dissolved.
  • Oxalate: hardest to dissolve. Use really warm water and stir it for several minutes. Eventually it will dissolve almost completely.

So the bottom line is, no matter what form of 5-MeO-DMT you have, it will dissolve in water and work perfectly well for plugging. All of this has been tested and proven. If plugging isn't working for you, make sure you are plugging it properly. If it still isn't working, then you are an immunity, the cause of which I do not know.

My deepest trip ever actually came from plugging 1 microscope of freebase. It was unbelievably potent. I'm not sure if that was due to it being freebase or simply because I've already done so much 5-MeO-DMT in my life and other kinds of work.

Would you be willing to vape it (Freebase) at least once? I am still surprised you haven't done it even a single time and consider plugging to be the best method, when people like Martin W Ball claim that vaping it is the most superior method.

On 6/9/2019 at 0:37 PM, Enlightenment said:

Nirvana

Nirvana is when you realize that everything is Infinite Perfection. There cannot be anything wrong or bad in existence because it is perfectly Good and Loving at all times. You are in a literal Paradise of Infinite Love.

9 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

when people like Martin W Ball claim that vaping it is the most superior method.

He hasn't tried plugging though.

Yes, I will vape at some point. It's just unnecessary once you got plugging down. Which is why I haven't done it.

Especially for ordinary people, plugging is ideal because it is so smooth and gentle. Vaping will traumatize many of you because you will end up accidentally vaping too much. Plugging is the more responsible method.

Remember, you can plug as large a dose as you want. So lack of potency is not an issue. Plugging can also traumatize many of you if you're not careful. Just because it's smooth does not mean it isn't powerful as hell.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He hasn't tried plugging though.

Yes, I will vape at some point. It's just unnecessary once you got plugging down. Which is why I haven't done it.

Especially for ordinary people, plugging is ideal because it is so smooth and gentle. Vaping will traumatize many of you because you will end up accidentally vaping too much. Plugging is the more responsible method.

Remember, you can plug as large a dose as you want. To lack of potency is not an issue. Plugging can also traumatize many of you if you're not careful. Just because it's smooth does not mean it isn't powerful as hell.

How do you deal with the coming up and dissolving of your ego when is slow?  Isn't that more painful somehow?