Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Sunday I did 13 or 14mgs of 5 MEO freebase, sandwiched with mullein leaves.

Reached what I like to call "stage 3" of breakthrough. As I have reached breakthrough in the past, being that all ego and thought completely dissipated, and only true "Reality" remained (with a capitol R) . But this time, it was deeper than all the other times that I did it.

When "I" came back. All I could think of was :

"There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  There is no self.  "

And 

"The self is a delusion.  The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. The self is a delusion. "

As if I wanted to shout it from the mountaintops for all to hear.

The afterglow was particularly intense as well. About 45 minutes. I made sure that I remained in bilateral symmetry. And kept on seeing glimpses and shards of what I saw before my ego returned.   

I feel inspired to make a song with just these lyrics. Cause why not.

What a beautiful experience that was.

It's always interesting how the mind can't remember with full clarity the god state. I am still going to do plugging , but haven't had a good opportunity to do so just yet. I'm curious, if the god-head state on plugging is 45 minutes, I take it that it may be easier to remember/integrate, but am curious how long THAT afterglow is?

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere Yeah, been there.

Plugging can last as long as 1-2 hrs. Usually closer to 1 hr.

You struggle to remember it because it is not a memory but the very present moment. So any memory of it will not be it. You can't capture Nothingness in any way. It must be located NOW, NOW, NOW. No symbols can be used.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@nowimhere  A memory of “it” is simply an appearance Now. That memory can get further contextualized as an experience with meaning by the mind. This memory/experience/contextualiztion isn’t Nothingness. However, the memory/experience/contextualization may have benefit to the human mind and body. I try to maintain awareness of whether attachments and identifications form with the memory/experience/contextualization - because that can lead to a contracted mental state. 

I haven’t smoked 5-meo, yet I have vaped freebase and plugged HCL. Vaping is much shorter in duration with a milder afterglow. Yet, vaping offers the ability to modulate the intensity/experience in real time. For me, plugging duration is usually about 20 of full immersion and about 40min. of afterglow. Yet it’s a gradual process, there isn’t a “switch” from immersion to afterglow.

Difference or comparison between cocain and 5meo? I didn't take any yet. Serious question

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

2 hours ago, Vingger said:

Difference or comparison between cocain and 5meo? I didn't take any yet. Serious question

There is no comparison. Cocaine is a party drug. It dulls the senses. 5 MEO is the crown jewel of all psychedelic substances. If your not ready to die and meet god, your simply not ready.

Thanks @Leo Gura . That's quite a profound answer. 

I'm planning on doing some tomorrow. Can you perhaps share what your schedule looked like on your 30 day retreat in regards to doing 5 MEO? Best to meditate before or after? I always find when I mediate after , even for a few days after, that its just nothingness. Which is great. Then the monkey mind always returns at some point. 

Just now, nowimhere said:

There is no comparison. Cocaine is a party drug. It dulls the senses. 5 MEO is the crown jewel of all psychedelic substances. If your not ready to die and meet god, your simply not ready.

Die and become God. Pure consciousness Pure Love. There is God only. 

Bottom line you do not need any substance to "achieve" this. You can literally do nothing and surrender your ego finally once and for all.

?❤️ 

13 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

Can you perhaps share what your schedule looked like on your 30 day retreat in regards to doing 5 MEO? Best to meditate before or after? I always find when I mediate after , even for a few days after, that its just nothingness. Which is great. Then the monkey mind always returns at some point. 

Meditate, don't eat for 4 hours, then plug it, get mindfucked, then eat after the trip is over.

Repeat every day. Until you can't take any more.

On 26/05/2019 at 5:10 AM, Vingger said:

At a Bufo retreat last year, I met a girl who had never done psychedelics.

She said that she used to do coke at parties, and that's as far as her drug experience went.

After her bufo trip, she said that she felt as if every cell of her body had gotten dissolved in love, and it blew all her silly notions about love and happiness out of the water.

Cocaine is an ego enhancing drug, 5-MeO is the exact opposite.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@Leo Gura  I would love to do this everyday until I can't take it, but not in a position too as I live with my parents. I also wanted to plug it, but I pussied out and just smoked it instead.  When I move out, one of the first things I do will be a retreat with daily plugging or smoking. 

Smoked 15 mgs , the most I've ever smoked so far. Was quite the experience. Kept my eyes open and definitely had some ego resistance. Not sure what people mean when they say this isn't visual.  It's MEGA visual for me. Eyes closed more so, but even with eyes open. My last 3 or 4 trips now have been eyes open. Reality just bends around and shutters. Or disappear's completely. I like to refer to it as "seeing the code" in the Matrix. The true code. The true matrix. Yourself !

Only experienced ego resistance twice now.. It's almost like you can "see" the egos thoughts and identify them. I totally let go and surrendered. Then I was taken to whiteout. Wasn't there too long, then came back again. The afterglow was incredibly intense. Just sitting in silence. At peace with everything in complete euphoria. When "I" returned (being I could think in English again) I actually thought "Thank you Leo" haha. 

11 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

I also wanted to plug it, but I pussied out and just smoked it instead.

Smoking is harsher than plugging.

Plugging doesn't produce visuals, at least for me. Unless it's a really big dose, but even then the visual is: everything become infinite. It's not a psychedelic visual. It's more like pure consciousness being aware of its own infinitude. It's like a transparent sort of visual. Like the air got sucked out of the room and every object became infinite.

At higher doses there's a freaky effect called recursion:

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Recursion

Don't close your eyes during the trip.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's more like pure consciousness being aware of its own infinitude.

@Leo Gura Is this the same or similar to consciousness being aware of itself?

Edited by tedens

@Leo Gura  I guess what's scary to my ego is the 10 minute come up. I'd rather be hit with a mac truck lol. Either way, this time, even tho I decided to smoke it. I was still super scared beforehand. Basically, the ego KNOWS that it's going to get annihilated . But it's just scary to think that process is stretched out over 10 minutes compared to 10 seconds. I don't really find smoking it to be "harsh" . Your mouth gets a little bit dehydrated, but that's about it. 

And yes sweet ol' infinity. Beyond infinity, really. That's the good ol' matrix code. The source of everything.

Would like to mention that I've only intentionally closed my eyes on the first trip, then started to keep them open on trips thereafter you suggested it. I do close them on occasion , but only during afterglow.    

It's great how quiet the mind is for days after. Makes meditation a absolute breeze. 

I could also see 5 MEO as being very similar to heroic doses of mushrooms in intensity. But really, nothing tops it. Nothing. 

Edited by nowimhere

1 hour ago, tedens said:

@Leo Gura Is this the same or similar to consciousness being aware of itself?

Yes

8 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

I guess what's scary to my ego is the 10 minute come up. I'd rather be hit with a mac truck lol.

The come up is very smooth and gentle. That's the whole beauty of plugging. It's as easy as this process can get.

@Leo Gura So you don't close your eyes on all 5-meo trips?  The whole trip and even on 30mg ones? 

@john23 Yup

Hello,

I'm not sure if it has discussed in here, but i could not find anything with the search function.

What about guided 5-MeO-DMT or Bufo sessions? Do you think those can be more healing or going deeper than solo journeys?

I don't know if this question is against this forum's drug-sourcing policy (I think it's bordering on that), so please remove if this isn't cool to ask.

I've seen Leo and another user state that 5-MeO is legal in Canada... does that mean you can buy it from special shops that have been given a license to sell it it or does that mean you can purchase it online from a Canada-based supplier? Only asking because I live somewhat close to the border and I'd make a trip (no pun intended) if I could get it over the counter, but this sounds like a pipe dream.

@LittleMaslow 5-MeO is non-regulated in Canada, which means it's in a gray state between legal and illegal. You cannot get it over the counter. Most suppliers are online shops that deliver the product to you by mail. No shops need a license to sell the substance, they just need availability.

There are some retreats you can make here that give you the opportunity to try 5-MeO, but I don't have a lot of knowledge about that so I'm reluctant to say anything about it.

Hope that helps :)

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.