Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

On 4/8/2019 at 3:32 PM, Ellenier said:

@axwell ...if you can find some oxalic acid anywhere, then yes. You should make a liquid out of it.

How the oxalic acid process would be? If I have oxalic acid on powder form how do I proceed?

Well, I did some 5 MEO again today. Very interesting experience. I went down from 12mgs to 10mgs, and managed to keep my eyes open for the entire time. This time, it felt like traces of my ego entered and exited. All while reality was bending around me. Where as before all of reality disappeared and I experienced the fabric of reality. I'd say that I still experienced the fabric of reality, but with my eyes open, fully conscious of my surroundings and even with a few "shards" of ego thoughts (as I could recognize "english" thoughts , so I knew it was ego... but it wasn't prevalent) In that regard I just reminded myself that duality is part of non duality and relaxed into the experience.

I remember reading that you can become more sensitive to 5 MEO... But is the opposite true? Is it possible to build a tolerance? 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere Your dose is still a bit too low. You're on the edge there but not a full breakthrough.

Have a breakthrough with eyes open. Become the room and beyond.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@nowimhere Your dose is still a bit too low. You're on the edge there but not a full breakthrough.

Have a breakthrough with eyes open. Become the room and beyond.

@Leo Gura when I smoked bufo on the first and only three ocassions I couldn't keep my eyes open, it just took over me to a breakthrough. 

How do you manage to keep your eyes open?  Has anything to do with plugging and the coming up being slower? 

@Greatnestwithin Yeah, don't smoke it. It will be much easier.

@Leo Gura Some people report "infinite white light" I guess with eyes open as well. Are you considering this to be too high of a dose to the point of a "whiteout"?

Does whiteout only apply to 5-MeO?

When I had my breakthrough on DPT with eyes open, there was no white light, but it seemed like time stopped, the boundary between my body and the rest of the world dissolved, and I entered into this very solipsistic, unified consciousness. I still remember "seeing" but no movement. With 5-MeO I still have not gone this far, but my dosages haven't been big enough either, however even on sub breakthrough dose of 5-MeO for me there were some white flashes covering up my vision which I think would take over my entire field of view on a breakthrough.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

57 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura Some people report "infinite white light" I guess with eyes open as well. Are you considering this to be too high of a dose to the point of a "whiteout"?

Does whiteout only apply to 5-MeO?

Of course if you take too much regardless of how, you will white out or die or whatever.

@Enlightenment I’ve went temporarily blind on a breakthrough, yet I’ve never had a “white out” of white light like you’ve described. 

Leo what would you say to someone who's afraid to awaken for the first time? It seems like you would freak out from all of the realizations hitting you at once. Simultaneously realizing you're God/Everything, you were never born, your family isn't real, and that there isn't even a me sounds like a little much to take in lol. 

5 minutes ago, sausagehead said:

Leo what would you say to someone who's afraid to awaken for the first time? It seems like you would freak out from all of the realizations hitting you at once. Simultaneously realizing you're God/Everything, you were never born, your family isn't real, and that there isn't even a me sounds like a little much to take in lol. 

It will not happen all at once. It will take you years to realize all those facets.

The best way to overcome fear of awakening is via a psychedelic. It's not so hard. You will learn to enjoy ego-death.

There's honestly nothing to fear but fear itself.

What does a weak trip on rectal administered 5 meo feel like? I tried last weak and I felt strong effects that made me extremely sleepy, I ended up having an awesome nap, but was disappointed.. 

This has been my 3rd try btw, but I'm getting better at it. ?

1 hour ago, GabeN said:

What does a weak trip on rectal administered 5 meo feel like? I tried last weak and I felt strong effects that made me extremely sleepy, I ended up having an awesome nap, but was disappointed.. 

This has been my 3rd try btw, but I'm getting better at it. ?

For me it feels like I am borderline. There's no full ego-death, so the ego can feel uncomfortable as it twists around trying to make sense of things.

Those borderline trips can be some of the worst. You want to find a dose that blasts you past the borderline state but doesn't lead to whiteout or overwhelm. That should be somewhere in the 20-25 mg range for plugged HCl. Oxalate is weaker than HCl so if you're using that you might need to go higher. If your substance is not pure, if it's not white-colored, you'll need a higher dose.

Any color other than white contains impurities.

If you are smoking it, your dose needs to be much lower. Do NOT smoke 20-25mg unless you've done lower doses.

@Leo Gura is there an age limit to 5-Meo? and this is off topic have you taken Ayahuasca?  If so do you recommend taking that before trying 5-Meo 

36 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura is there an age limit to 5-Meo?

This question makes no sense.

I don't recommend psychedelics for people under 21 and those who are not emotionally mature. The reason I don't recommend it for people under 21 is because they are generally not emotionally mature or responsible. But there are always exceptions.

and this is off topic have you taken Ayahuasca?

I have not.

@Leo Gura I was asking for me. I am 21 turning 22 next month. I am currently in college. Planning to do 5 Meo in about 6 months once I can get some more Psychedelic trips under my belt and get a better understanding of non-duality and enlightenment.    

Leo said smoking 5 meo is like getting hit by a freight train, but I'm curious about slowing puffing on this substance to gradually reach higher states all the way up to ego death if you have the balls to keep going... It seems like you would have total control over how high you want to go and a bad trip wouldn't last that long because you're smoking it. If your intention is to gain as many insights as possible then of course you want a longer duration but when you're starting out and just want to get a feel for near or total ego death then why not gradually smoke it?

Edited by sausagehead
“By” not “with” lol

@sausagehead I would rather snort it or plug it because I heard its a smoother experience and easier to integrate especially when plugging it. I would rather get hit with an SUV that a freight train lol.

@sausagehead The goal is to have a breakthrough experience but in a way which is safe, not too overwhelming or traumatic, and in a way where you can understand what happened to you and integrate it into everyday life.

A very important aspect of taking psychedelics is to do in such a way that you do not traumatize yourself or freak yourself out so much that you never want to do it again.

Very commonly what happens is that people take to high a dose, totally freak out, lose all memory of the trip, and then vow to never touch a psychedelic again. In my book, this is a total failure. You must learn how to trip consistently and moderately if you want psychedelics to transform your life. Blasting yourself is not the goal. Neither is microdosing and staying beneath a breakthrough. You want steady consistent breakthroughs which you can integrate well. Find a dosage and administration method which does this for you. It will be different from person to person.

@Leo Gura hi Leo,

so if i understand well, it takes a few trials for each substance in order for a person to find the perfect dose for himself. When it is the right dose, ie breakthrough experiences which we can integrate in everyday life and grow, will it be clear that it is a breakthrough?

i am asking this because i have tried psychedelics 3 times now and my experiences can be summarized as follows: 1st time shroom, very mild high, totally in touch with reality, did not have any insights 2nd time ayahuasca in a ceremony, felt my body dissolve and panicked for about 30s, but also did not get any insights, 3rd time, the worst yet, i took too big of a dose (shroom), and it was just plain weird, i totally lost contact with reality, like i couldnt tell whats real and whats a dream and i kind blacked out and was brought to the hospital... i remember during the peak that i had some realizations but because i overshot it, i dont remember much...

what do you recommend in this situation? do you see some obvious mistakes in the way i am proceeding?

thanks