Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Any ideas on how to measure my dosage with everyday kitchen tools? I don't think I can eyeball it...

@Socrates Don't be stupid. You need a miligram scale. This is no joke, you could kill yourself or freak yourself totally out or fry your nervous system.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is the use of parcl or other similar companies use when a product you wan't don't ship for your country use or advisable? Or is not advisable? 

You could start with a tiny tiny tiny amount, test the dose, and build your way up from there, but yeah why not buy that 30 dollar gemini(?) scale from amazon

On 3/29/2019 at 2:50 PM, Girzo said:

So it seems given a choice one should choose freebase over the oxalate because it will be easier to convert to HCL or smoke.

The only potential problem with this that I can think of is that freebase in theory should degrade more quickly than oxalate, so if you're thinking about long-term storage, oxalate may be a better choice.

On the other hand, yes, the conversion to HCl from freebase should be easier than going from oxalate/HCl to freebase. Another advantage of freebase is that it's molecular weight is less than that of the salt, so you're actually getting slightly more 5-MeO-DMT for your buck.

Personally, I have little interest in vaping 5-MeO-DMT, and long term storage is important, so I'd go with oxalate.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

I wonder if there is an easy method of converting Oxalate to HCl?

I think you'd have to convert the oxalate to freebase, and then freebase to HCl. I'd probably just try harder getting the oxalate into solution, maybe using a bit of heat before bothering with this.

It seems to me that 5-MeO-DMT wouldn't have to be in perfect solution for plugging to work, a suspension would be fine. After all when you snort it, it's not in solution until it hits your sinus membrane, and it works fine in that ROA. Would hit a little bit faster if it was perfectly in solution tho.

Hey guys, 

A friend of mine and I are lucky to have access to a reliable source for the substance and now bought enough of it for "the rest of our lives" :P When we bought smaller amounts of 5-LeO before, it had always been HCl but this time (even though the vendor told us it was HCl) it seems to be the freebase.

Having noticed that by trying to solve it in water as usual, I tried solving it with a bit of concentrated lime juice in hope of acquiring a citrate. When I plugged the solution I almost felt nothing in the first 10-15 minutes. After that I had like "medium" effects for about 1,5-2 hours. When I recently took the HCl salt it had always lasted for only about 40-50 mins, last time for about an hour. So I have two questions:

1. Do you have any experience with the citrate? Does the citrate show similar results compared to the HCl or is it normal to be absorbed slowly (which could explain the long duration with medium effects in this trip)?

2. Is it possible for some people that even if they take 32 milligrams like I did, they dont feel like dying on that trip? It has always just been a purely blissful experience for me. I never felt any anxiety. I didnt feel like dying, because It was like the thing to die never existed in the first place. Thats how "I" made sense of it.

And I think I already experienced a kind of ego death like being the whole "outside" world as I normally experience it. And it is actually looking at itself from the "outside". But I never felt anxious or afraid...like I thought I would be. I have expected that I didnt take enough 5-MeO but dont want to increase the dosage further than 32 milligrams

Hope You'll have a few answers for me ;)

Sounds to me like improper absorption because of the delayed onset and weak effects for that dosage. Maybe it didn't get into the right part of your rectum, something like that. Are you certain you're administering it correctly? Is your bowel empty beforehand?

@Ellenier

I'm not sure about conversions. You say you have freebase? Have you tried vaping it? It only takes a tiny amount (about 2mg), it's easy to manage and can go pretty deep.

@outlandish I plug it always the same way with my bowels empty and it already worked for HCl and for 2C-E that way. Somehow I still didn't get a breakthrough dose after about 10 LeO-Trips with increasing dosage. Relative to my other trips the 5-LeO citrate trip was quite weak. 2c-e on the other hand worked quite well for me.

@Serotoninluv Until now Ive just plugged it, as Leo advised. It comes on smoothlly and is, besides not giving me a deep awakening, a blissful experience. Never tried vaping but it's worth trying in the future I guess. How do you vape 5-MeO? Never vaped anything so I'm a bit clueless.

Btw. does suffering from depression have an impact on the quality of the trip? 

@Ellenier How do you know you have the freebase? Yes depression will have an impact on the trip, just like any quality of your mind will have an impact on the trip. But this brings up the question, are you on any psych meds? 

Good to know that 2C-E worked for you, great substance eh?

It could be that your product is weak, it really sounds to me like an under-dose, or bad administration. How many times have you tried this batch at 32mg?

@outlandish It's from the same guys I've got the HCl beforehand, and they're reliable. They would have a reputation to lose since they own the only smartshop in that area. 

I assume it is freebase because the times before the HCl was nicely soluble in water whereas this time it was almost swimming on top even after stirring and little particles remained.

Actually my friend only needs 16mg for a deep trip with a glimpse of the infinite, so I don't think the 5-MeO is weak, it also looks quite, well, pure (concerning HCl).  Maybe it's a conversion error, but then I wonder why?

Im on no meds, depression is purely self-diagnosed right now. So no SSRIs nor MAOIs

51 minutes ago, Ellenier said:

@Serotoninluv Until now Ive just plugged it, as Leo advised. It comes on smoothlly and is, besides not giving me a deep awakening, a blissful experience. Never tried vaping but it's worth trying in the future I guess. How do you vape 5-MeO? Never vaped anything so I'm a bit clueless.

I sprinkle a little bit of freebase ontop of a little herb like parsley. Vape at 428 degrees. You may get a similar effect tho. Blissful, without deep awakening.

It's very important for everyone here to understand that not all people react to 5-MeO alike. I have seen people take 30mg of good, 99% substance without much reaction.

Don't expect everyone to be able to take 20mg and have an epic breakthrough experience like I talk about. You need to find what dose and method works best for you. This is an individualized thing.

And don't think blasting yourself with the highest drug, is 'best', you can't rush the process, you always need to integrate it into your life if you want to remain balanced, also, in the sleep transition stage at night you already receive 5-MeO-DMT and nn-DMT, and can abide with it consciously if you remain awake.

A story, but possibly helpful.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very important for everyone here to understand that not all people react to 5-MeO alike. I have seen people take 30mg of good, 99% substance without much reaction.

Don't expect everyone to be able to take 20mg and have an epic breakthrough experience like I talk about. You need to find what dose and method works best for you. This is an individualized thing.

Leo, you were talking in last video about 30mg anal use and salt 5meo correct?  

28 minutes ago, archi said:

Leo, you were talking in last video about 30mg anal use and salt 5meo correct?  

No, not 30mg. Less. 20-22mg. Yes, HCl.

You once advised against doing Kriya Yoga during a trip, which makes sense. 
Is there any reason one should not trip on a day when already practiced Kriya Yoga?

Also, I'm 8 weeks into semen retention. My energy levels are going through the roof, especially through the combination with Kriya Yoga. 
I'm a little scared of 5-Meo (planning to try it out for the first time very soon). Do you think it's still safe to try? I don't want to fry my system and getting chronic issues.

23 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Also, I'm 8 weeks into semen retention. My energy levels are going through the roof, especially through the combination with Kriya Yoga. 
I'm a little scared of 5-Meo (planning to try it out for the first time very soon). Do you think it's still safe to try? I don't want to fry my system and getting chronic issues.

Just take a little bit and check for yourself. I find it pretty hard to imagine you could permanently fry your system on any reasonable (or even slightly unreasonable) dose of 5-MeO-DMT, so a small dose would be even safer.

Regarding your sex practice, FWIW, personally I like to time my 5-MeO-DMT excursions with the day or two after I've had really good sex with my wife. I think this kind of thing is really just up to you, trust yourself on it.

@outlandish Thanks for the advice!
@DrMobius I mean energetically overloading my body. I just heard it can happen from different people. Something I experienced on a 400μg LSD trip:
I was laying in corpse pose for 3-4 hours or so. When the peak hit and I let it all happen, I had a very interesting feeling. I had the feeling that through surrendering mentally and physically, all this energy could flow through me, like I was a conductor. But if I fought it, it would be too much for my body. I know it sounds crazy but this is how it felt. It was way too much but through letting go completely it wasn't hitting any "blockages". 

Edited by peanutspathtotruth