Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

15mg is a small dose
20mg is a decent dose
25mg is a heavy dose
30mg is a monster dose

At least for me. Tolerance varies person to person.

Be very cautious with anything above 25mg. The mindfuck can become almost unbearable.

Thanks. I should have enough 5-MeO to work my way up. 

Still am a little hesitant to do the low dose, since I still remember you saying those are worse in your video.

@Serotoninluv 32mg? How are you not fainting? O.o :D

Edited by DnoReally

1 hour ago, DnoReally said:

since I still remember you saying those are worse in your video.

It varies a lot person to person and time to time.

Psychedelics are not always predictable.

Plugging is also a lot smoother than snorting. My first doses were snorted and a bit rough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I wanted to like like plugging so much but for me it induces nausea. Maybe I'll give it a go with Ondansetron..

11 hours ago, DnoReally said:

Still am a little hesitant to do the low dose, since I still remember you saying those are worse in your video.

@Serotoninluv 32mg? How are you not fainting? O.o :D

I blacked-out at 32mg. Then, I dialed it back down. 28-30mg is the highest I’ve gone in which there was some form of recollection of an experience (yet, there was no “experiencer”).

15mg was smooth sailing for me. It’s the sub-breakthrough zone around 22-28mg that can get uncomfortable.

Yet, each mind-body has different sensitivities. 

I have the same 10mg micro scoop as Leo. One scoop supposedly equates to 7mg of 5-MeO HCL, does anybody know if oxalate is the same?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Ok I have a legit question. I still live with my family and my mate who usually trip sits me is not available tonight and I just received my mg scales which means and I can take a dose of my 5-MeO-DMT. My plan is to tell my family subtly that I'm having  a long meditation time and so not to disturb me in my room. I also have a "do not disturb" sign for my door that I hang over the actual handle of the door to make sure people read the sign before they come in.

My question is this: is it risky doing it so close to my family? Does it make you freak out and yell and be loud and all? Or can you choose to remain quiet? If I'm just in my room and my door is closed, and I start screaming my family is Gona hear me

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron pU

You never know how you might react - especially if you are not experienced with it beforehand. People sometimes scream, loudly. You could be fine and quiet but I wouldn't say the risk is worth it when you can just wait for a better moment.

@Aaron p I’d say it depends on your experience level with 5-meo. If this is your 1st or 2nd time, I would do a small dose or just wait for a better time. 

Do you have experience tripping in this environment before? 5-meo is not particularly harder to go with the flow than other psychedelics, yet the first time has an uncertainty factor which in this environment may trigger anxiety in a novice. 

Personally, I internalize discomfort - so it may be loud inside my mind-body without a peep out of me. Yet, others twist about and scream loudly. I don’t think there is a way to predict beforehand.

The nice thing about 5-meo is a short tolerance span. You could do a trial run tonight with a smallish dose and do it again tomorrow.

@zikzak @Serotoninluv i took 200ug of LSD...felt pretty casual. I really just think I'm at the point where I just have to say fuck it and snort it haha. But if I scream in my room my dad is DEFINITELY Gona know I'm not meditating ? ...

I mean, I could weigh it out, bring it out in the car with me and just ride the experience out in my car with blankets, utube, popcorn and somewhere nice to walk. If it's as lucid as Leo says it is then I'll be able to drive home after the experience is over. Ill be out for 3 hours like but I'm sure I'll enjoy it lol. What you guys think? I'm more of a jump in at the deep end and hope for the best kinda guy. If I die it'll be a bit shit tho lol. Oj

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p  I think people scream on 5-meo mostly when they smoke it because it knocks them out and they're not really aware of their surroundings.

I also took 450ug when my parents were sleeping and they had no clue. I can tell you it's a lot easier to stay low-key on 5-meo than on high dose acid trip.

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

2 hours ago, Antonius said:

@Aaron p  I think people scream on 5-meo mostly when they smoke it because it knocks them out and they're not really aware of their surroundings.

I also took 450ug when my parents were sleeping and they had no clue. I can tell you it's a lot easier to stay low-key on 5-meo than on high dose acid trip.

@Antonius ok so here's what happened...I measured it and it said 250mg. Which means it wasn't 5-meo-dmt it was just regular NN-DMT I ordered cuz I only ordered 100mg of 5-MeO-DMT and ordered 250-300mg of regular dmt. So I measured out 25mg and snorted it. After 5 minutes, I started to see some visuals but not much. Then I just went over and snorted another 25mg...and the most that happened to me was I heard a voice sitting talking to me. I'm Gona try a 60mg dose of DMT see if that gets the blood flowing...

I'm a bit disappointed but sure. I'm a broad built guy like. Jesus, it was uncomfortable to snort. But not much effects, and they only lasted 10 minutes :/ fuck sake. 

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p Regular DMT is less potent than 5-meo so you definitely need higher doses with it to breakthrough. 

I suggest smoking the NN though, you just won't get what it has to offer with snorting. 

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

In the future there will be a blue alien dust particle called 5-Leo-DMT-R.  Beware of this substance. The R stands for Reverse.

- Quantum Toad

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Aaron p Why are you snorting N,N-DMT? That is silly. You need to do more research into what you are doing.

On 1/5/2019 at 3:00 PM, lostmedstudent said:

@outlandish do you have a preference between the HCL and the oxalate form?

@lostmedstudent I've only used the HCL, but there's no reason that I know of that the oxalate would be inferior. Someone pointed out that because the oxalate form is new on the market it's very likely to be a freshly made batch, so if I was ordering now I'd probably go for that one. Although the HCL that's around now is also likely a fresh batch anyways so .. shrug.. 6 of one half doz of the other kinda thing.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I just came across this novel Route of Administration (ROA) for 5-MeO-DMT: nebulization

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37491

Basically you inhale a mist made from a 5-MeO-DMT (in salt form) solution.  I'd really like to try this ROA. It's reported to be a bit more drawn out than vapourized. I'm not sure how would be the best way to nebulize it, if anyone has any ideas, please share!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish That's interesting but I imagine it would not be much different that regular old snorting. It will still sting and drip.

Plugging should be superior.

How many bad trips have you guys had on 5 meo? Curious

Edited by Arhattobe