Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

What are the best (quickest) ways to have mystical experiences?  

Is 5-Meo DMT the quickest?  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

5 hours ago, Matt23 said:

What are the best (quickest) ways to have mystical experiences?  

Is 5-Meo DMT the quickest?  

T - 4min. plugged

14 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

T - 4min. plugged

I remember you once said smoking is also a "good" ROA. (If I remember correctly?)
Would you now say plugging is superior or smoking is too dangerous? I plan my first trip in the beginning of next year (alone at home) and out of safety reasons I just asked myself what the better method is. I like the challenge of vaporized DMT so far, although it can be quite rough. No idea what happens on 5-MeO.

34 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I remember you once said smoking is also a "good" ROA. (If I remember correctly?)
Would you now say plugging is superior or smoking is too dangerous? I plan my first trip in the beginning of next year (alone at home) and out of safety reasons I just asked myself what the better method is. I like the challenge of vaporized DMT so far, although it can be quite rough. No idea what happens on 5-MeO.

I’ve never smoked 5-meo. I’ve often said plugging is far superior to snorting IME.

Other forum users have experience with smoking ROA and will be able to help you.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’ve never smoked 5-meo. I’ve often said plugging is far superior to snorting IME.

Other forum users have experience with smoking ROA and will be able to help you.

Then I confused this with someone else's statement, sorry! Thanks for the information though. 

I like vaporizing better than plugging. For me plugging induced quite a bit of nausea which just sucks in a psychedelic state. I've never had nausea when vaped. It's also more drawned out when plugged which in one way is good but I feel it's easier to just let it take you when vaporized. If I'd want a longer experience I'd just do more rounds. Martin Ball used to give his clients 3 rounds.

So after watching some Actualized.Org Leo videos on youtube,

Leo says there are two different types of (lab made) 5-MEO-DMT.

One is HCL form which you snort, and the other is in Freebase form

which you smoke. I found a supplier here in Canada who provides

a freebase form and also "5 MEO dmt Oxalate" Is the Oxalate version

the HCL kind? (the letters don't seem to match up at all) Or does anyone

know what the Oxalate version is (and how you would take it?) Thanks !

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

28 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

So after watching some Actualized.Org Leo videos on youtube,

Leo says there are two different types of (lab made) 5-MEO-DMT.

One is HCL form which you snort, and the other is in Freebase form

which you smoke. I found a supplier here in Canada who provides

a freebase form and also "5 MEO dmt Oxalate" Is the Oxalate version

the HCL kind? (the letters don't seem to match up at all) Or does anyone

know what the Oxalate version is (and how you would take it?) Thanks !

I’ve vaporized the hcl form of it. You don’t have to snort the hcl/oxalate form.

Vaporizing HCl is ineffective. I never know how much went in. With freebase, it melts almost immediately and vapes cleanly with little to no residue. It's way more intuitive.

@DrMobius wow, that's exactly what i needed! thanks!

Snorting 5 meo was very powerful for me, but i lost a lot of time lost getting distracted by the nose and a bit of throat leak, should i expect physical uncomfort in plugging?

For me, plugging is much more comfortable and efficient than snorting. On a mostly empty stomach, plugging just gives me minor gastrointestinal discomfort. 

I'm guessing that you would plug only the HCL or Oxalate form?

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere The one you wouldn't really want to plug is the freebase. Oxalate, HCl, or any of the other salts will be good for plugging (or snorting).

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 18.11.2018 at 0:52 PM, zikzak said:

Salt form is preferred. You can turn freebase into a salt by adding a small amount of vinegar - top up with a bit of lukewarm water maybe. It doesn't burn IME.

Can anyone relative to this method? 

+ Is this converted HCL-Version also better to store then the FB? 

Greetings (:

In principle HCl crystals should be more stable in storage than freebase. However if you have it in solution, like would be the case after you added vinegar, IMO it would be less stable because it's in water where reactions can happen, and impurities and oxygen are floating around in the off the shelf vinegar. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I think the question about vinegar was in relation to plugging not for storage purposes. And yes, you can turn freebase into acetate salt with vinegar..

Ola Bufonote! Maybe you can help me out :D

I did it last september with Olli in NL (great guy btw if you're thinking doing it in EU).
My gf and I had a similar and pleasant trip but did not experience the absolute.

We smocked 15mg. Right after I smoked it I lied down and all the stress went away and I was catapulted to... nothing.

During this 10min we do not remember anything unfortunately, only a vague and strong feeling afterward. When I went back to my body I was crying for a few minutes (I think it's because I realised that I inflict myself a lot of unnecessary suffering). Then, I felt a looot of love like the divine mother took me in her harm and loved me so deeply and completely. Also, 2 or 3 times after the pick of the experience my breath accelerated, Olli placed his hand on my forehead and I went back to normal.
Days even weeks after the trip I felt more love in my everyday life. Now I am back to normal.

So my question is,  since we experienced a blackout during peak experience is it because we smocked too much? If you think so, what would be the right amount for next time if we plugged or smoked it?

Or is it because we were not ready to handle the substance?

Olli says on his website that "I see huge benefit for people who already have had a good share of suffering, who are willing to give up, who are old enough to look back on some real life experiences and who are already living gratitude and able to trust and Love."

I recognize myself in the last 2 statement but not in the "real life experience" (I'm 25) and not in "enough suffering" (for the moment in my life I feel stable and happy).

He also wrote that: "I am not supporting people seeking to “kill their ego”, needing more “enlightenment”, the “purging of old energies” or who are simply just having seen to many YouTube videos about it- without really knowing what a psychedelic drug is"

I did 5 meo because I wanted to better understand non-duality in order to see reality as it really is.

Is that a legitimate intention?

Thanks for your help!! 

@MrBabar For some people it can take many trips before the Absolute is revealed because you're not yet ready to see it.

You might want to try some easier psychedelics first like mushrooms or LSD and work your way up.

Plugging toad venom is not gonna work. Toad venom must be smoked.

Plugging is preferable to smoking for newbies. But you'd need to find a synthetic version of 5-MeO for that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.