Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Since a lot of people are following this thread, I have wanted to give you a heads-up and announce that dry spell on 5-MeO has ended. Many trusted rc vendors have it back in offer.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Since a lot of people are following this thread, I have wanted to give you a heads-up and announce that dry spell on 5-MeO has ended. Many trusted rc vendors have it back in offer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just a reminder to all: discussing sources is against forum guidelines. 

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

Sounds like a lot of folks will be having their awakenings after 2 years of drought ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wonder if the ones making the substance in labs have any idea of the recent demands of 5MeO. Bless them, for they have no idea... or they may do. 

Should one plug 5-MeO freebase or in a salt form? Is one form preferred over another?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

14 hours ago, FredFred said:

Should one plug 5-MeO freebase or in a salt form? Is one form preferred over another?

Salt form is preferred. You can turn freebase into a salt by adding a small amount of vinegar - top up with a bit of lukewarm water maybe. It doesn't burn IME.

I've just had my first 30 mg dose via snorting today (maybe a few mgs dripped down the throat), after 15 minutes it was extremely intense, cried like baby cuz of the beauty of reality, my sense of ego was lost, i had a glimpse of non duality, yet i'm not sure if i can call it a breakthrough, it's extremely hard to put the experience in words.... how do you defiine a breakthrough on it though?

Edited by GabeN

@GabeN You'll know it when it happens.

Upgrade from snorting to plugging. It will be way better. And you will have many breakthroughs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura @DrMobius  Thanks! i've been considering this for a while since i found snorting can cause distraction in the body, pain or irritation...

I'm still trying to grasp the experience from 2 days, I didn't get an insight on it, the profundity of the experience took my focus, but I guess real benifets come after a few trips..

Here's a guide to rectal administration with some useful information. The main thing being that your substance of choice will be better absorbed if the syringe is not being pushed in too far..

It's with administration of opiates in mind but most of it applies to any substance:

https://www.reddit.com/user/WeirdOneTwoThree/comments/98o55b/guide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=usertext&utm_name=ketamine&utm_content=t1_e9vsykt

Anyone know if 5meo degrades overtime? Especially synthetic version. If so what is the best way to store it? 

2 hours ago, SaltyMeatballs said:

Anyone know if 5meo degrades overtime? Especially synthetic version. If so what is the best way to store it? 

I read in this book that 5-MeO freebase degrades over time, but salt doesn't.

I'm not sure about the best way to store it, sorry :/

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

8 hours ago, SaltyMeatballs said:

@SaltyMeatballs I've been reading around it sounds best in a dark tight seal glass container, and stored in the freezer.

@Leo Gura Could you chime in on this?  

9 hours ago, SaltyMeatballs said:

5-MeO-DMT will degrade over time, but if you take care of it, it stores really well.

It's true that the salts are more resilient than freebase, so for long term storage choose fumarate, oxalate, HCl etc and not the freebase. If you need freebase in 10 years, you can always convert it from one of the salts.

Heat, light and moisture are all enemies of these molecules, so protect them from these elements.

Store your drug sealed away from moisture and in the dark. You can keep it in the freezer as long as it's bone dry in the storage container. The cold temperatures of the freezer will help with storage. For short term storage, don't use the freezer because things can pick up moisture as they warm if you're not careful about how you do it.

I've been meaning to write a more thorough primer on this topic and post it on the forum, so I'll try to do that later in it's own thread.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

44 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I've been meaning to write a more thorough primer on this topic and post it on the forum, so I'll try to do that later in it's own thread.

That would be much appreciated. Thanks for your information so far