Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, DrMobius said:

Anyways, I'm thinking of just giving him the full 30 mg, so he experiences it all right away.

That is extremely stupid. DO NOT DO THAT!

Giving psychedelics to friends is a bad idea the first place. Let alone 5-MeO. Let alone 30mg.

Start with 10mg if you must. If you can't do it properly, then don't do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@DrMobius There is no double standard. She started with 12mg. Read more carefully.

@DrMobius Your friend seems to be well versed in handling psychedelics so I see no problem in going with a full breakthrough dose as a first. Some people prefer that.  There's not much that will prepare one for a 5meo breakthrough anyway. And as you say for some people a smaller/medium dose can actually be more problematic to deal with. As he has dealt with strong  psychedelic experiences before he probably knows about the game of letting go. Also you have handled 40mg IN (that's a lot dude!) so you can support from that place which is a great thing. 

I've had a friend doing a small/medium dose 3 times. And since he didn't have any psychedelic experience before it was a good way to get that. They were all great experiences for him and he felt them being very sensual, quite strong - but still very manageable. Then the 4th time, bam! Went for a redose and at the second dose he broke through. It was very intense with synchronized whole body movements and so on. Afterwards he was in shock that it was the same substance -  in no way he had seen that coming. 

Testing the waters could harm. As could going directly for a breakthrough dose. I have a friend that did 3 testers. Now he doesn't want to go for a breakthrough. Is it good or bad? Who knows. I think it's a pity but maybe it's for the best. What I think is most important in the end is your friends intention. I personally think a good way to facilitate is to decide as a facilitator what the maximum dose one is comfortable to work with - also relative to the person you will work with. And then let that person decide what dose/way into it they want based on their own research on the subject and the talks you naturally will have together. But again, many ways to do it. We're only juggling a bit of ideas here - 5meo will fuck you sideways either way :P I hope it will be a great trip for your friend! And would be curious to hear about it.

@Leo Gura @DrMobius

Haha first of all Im jealous, maximum boyfriends gave me was sex and flowers.. never toad venom, it’s getting hard to find a guy out there with your no-depth mind as an example Leo ?

And Dr, I snorted 5meo twice, the first time was 15mg quite pleasant, second time 27mg was a bit hellish because I didn’t surrender/ broke through and that’s why I have not worked with it since then, @Barna recommended me to restart slow and build my way up, so my advice would be, go slow to go further, even tho I had learned the lesson the hard way ?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

A full breakthrough dose of 5MeO sure does feel like a strange loop. Flipping inside and out, and outside and in for eternity. Anyone else feel that? 

A full breakthrough is sensory overload beyond feeling or any sense we know of IMO, A full breakthrough is pure experience.

B R E A T H E

I did 7mg of 5meodmt 6 months ago, had a really bad trip, and started experiencing tensions headaches and panic attacks for the first time. At this point, I am still experiencing very powerful tension headaches, which feel like my temples clenching very hard. I can move this tension around my head, into my jaw, and weirdly into my teeth, where it starts to really hurt. Anybody else experience anything like this? It's very weird

@brovakhiin The 5-MeO market dried up in 2015 when its production was banned in China.

when you let go fully, and dissolve into nothing and infinity, you of course also let go of all control over yourself.

when in this state, has any of you had the unfortunate experience of doing something really stupid? since you're not in control of yourself i mean. like screaming wildly for the neighbours to hear, or jumping out the window? 

5 hours ago, brovakhiin said:

Martin Ball says this is common. It's the reason I'm a bit iffy about going alone my first time.

I'd definitely do it with a trip-sitter the first time especially. I felt it was a tremendous help to have a good friend helping. YMMV

Never tried IN so someone else will have to chime in on that but smoked/vaporized just comes on immediately even before you get a chance to exhale.

In my experience  sorted or plugged 5meo, slow come up takes about 10mins to hit peak. Smoked hits peak within a few seconds. Smoked is alot more intense peak for me anyway, I prefer smoked alot more, because I don't get nearly the same intensity when snorted or plugged

Edited by bobbyward

On 1/16/2018 at 2:19 AM, bobbyward said:

In my experience  sorted or plugged 5meo, slow come up takes about 10mins to hit peak. Smoked hits peak within a few seconds. Smoked is alot more intense peak for me anyway, I prefer smoked alot more, because I don't get nearly the same intensity when snorted or plugged

Isn't it just a question of dosage? 

I’ve just smoked 13 mg of 5-MeO-DMT. Months ago I tried it with lower doses (7 mg) a couple of times. But I can not die. I resist myself. How do you handle the no breathing? Because my only real feeling is that I can’t breathe literally anymore while I’m floating in this absolute white light. Not really scared. I was just laughing like an insane person and saying “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God”. Just shocking. Maybe problem of smoking it? I got in HCl salt too, so I could snort it.

Two years ago I had my first breakthrough smoking N,N-DMT. It was like nirvana. Self and no-self at the same time. Pure love. It changed my life. But 5-MeO is fucking miles away from that, is literal death.

Edited by Mercurio3

Ok, thank you. 20/25 mg seems too high, but I will try in the 15/20 range. It feels like I’m going to absolutely collapse and explote in infinity. Like no limits, like becoming the sea. And as if I was going to experiencie all the eternity that exists. But my main worry is about breathing. Don’t you have issues about that? Yeah, I guess I’m not dying ‘cause I’m really worried about literally dying.

It was in one massive hit until I felt the blackout. My sitter said me to exhale after 15 seconds but I didn’t even hear or see her. Just didn’t breath until I strongly do to finally stay here. And then I started to laugh.

Edited by Mercurio3

Watch out! It definitely is possible to kill yourself with 5-MeO such that you will never come back. If your breathing truly stops and you black out, you will suffocate to death.

Try snorting HCl. It's much gentler, but it will still skull-fuck you in the end.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Watch out! It definitely is possible to kill yourself with 5-MeO such that you will never come back. If your breathing truly stops and you black out, you will suffocate to death.

Try snorting HCl. It's much gentler, but it will still skull-fuck you in the end.

Thank you Leo. “Black out” was a way to say it but actually is always a “white out”. I become this infinite white light. Anyway I feel as if my “automatic” breathing stops, so I start to breath really strong in order to feel it and ensure not to die. Probably is just my paranoid but it really scares, is absolutely literal.

No issues with breathing when it is snorted? I guess I’ll try to smoke 15/16 mg one last time and if I don’t breakthrough then I’ll snort the HCl. Despite I got experience smoking it do you recommend start with a low dose first?

By the way I did a Spanish voice-over of your Absolute Infinity video around 6 months ago. I hope you don’t mind. If you don’t like or have any problem with that I’ll delete immediately of course: 

@Mercurio3 With snorting you could also have breathing problems. This all depends on you, and your dose. You can white-out on snorted doses too. Which is why this substance must be treated with utmost respect. Your hands should tremble as you hold this substance in your hands. Treat it like a loaded gun.

Personally, I've never had problems breathing up to 28mg. Haven't gone beyond that.

P.S. Thanks for the subtitles.