Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2017 at 3:45 PM, bobbyward said:

anybody know how to convert HCl to freebase?

I think someone explained at some point in this topic but it’s a long thread ? let me know if you succeed cause I’m thinking about converting mine too!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@JustinS Can't watch in sweden :(

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Thanks =)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I attended a ayuascha retreat two months ago in Sweden. Three nights of ayuascha and one bufo ceremony. Ayuascha was pretty lame, don't get the hype at al. No mindfuck components like lsd, just nausea and some colours while eyes closed. 

The bufo experience was amazing. Such a beautiful ceremony with al the lovely people welcoming us back after the infinity. Can't even imagine how you can take this alone at home. I've never been so nervous before in my whole life, so it was so important for me to have people around, and after with the integration. 

I don't remember the first part of the trip, just the OOM sound that got higher and higher and then I was just gone. 

I came back 5 minutes later, had the worst panic attack you can imagine. Thought I was going to stay at a mental hospital for the rest of my life, it was just to much. But I surrender after a while, and omg that feeling. Everything was just stil and silent, felt like mdma x infinity. I was in that state in 10 minutes. 

After that I felt some anxiety, and thought like "I'm not gonna do more spiritual and enlightenment work, it too scary " . These thoughts stay with me for maybe half an hour. 

Now, 2 mounts later I'm more motivated to do this work then ever. The first time after the retreat it was hard to really grasp the significance of the experience. But it has growing on my everyday. 

My meditation practice has gone through the roof. I can go really deep now . I've felt that feeling after I surrendered a couple of times. It's scary as fuck. The first time I felt it I almost had a panic atack. But this morning I stayed in the infinity feeling for maybe 30 seconds and it was so beautiful. Total bliss. 

How has your meditation practice evolved since 5meo?

Thank you for the response. Is it possible you can direct me to the thread, (if there is one) about differences between supposed natural and synthetic qualities of 5MeO. Very interested on peoples views on the subject. :) cheers @AlwaysBeNice @Leo Gura

Thanks for the info re; ingestion. If one were to try and smoke the hcl version are there any thoughts on perhaps keeping the flame further away from the smoking device or maybe heating it more slowly?

I presume the ultimate goal is to create vapour whilst trying not to charr the substance as much as is possible given the form its in. Or is an element of burning unavoidable regardless of HOW its heated. 

Cheers

@Dj1 I've only done synthetic. The natural form (toad venom) can only be smoked. So it's gonna hit harder than snorting synthetic. But synthetic is purer. Toad venom isn't pure 5-MeO, it contains n-n-DMT and Bufotenine too which have more visual properties. So you're getting more of a cocktail of stuff.

I hear it's possible to learn to vaporize synthetic well. That will require experimentation and wasting some doses tho. Maybe practice on n-n-DMT first.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hello Leo, you wrote about your family members and your girlfriend with almost no enlightenment background snorting 5-MeO-DMT. What are their psychedelica background? How can someone climb up the ladder of psychedelics to finally take the 5-MeO- breakthrough dose?

Just want to hear some examples to get a better understanding of this process, I will not take this as gold standard. I am just curious.

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, DrMobius said:

Hi Leo! Just curious, are you still using 5-MeO frequently? If I remember well, you wanted to do it weekly to test on yourself if it could lead faster to Enlightenment. Where are you at today with this substance? I hope that your enthusiasm for it hasn't cooled down!

I haven't used 5-MeO in nearly a year. I've been using other lesser psychedelics and having trips almost as deep as 5-MeO. One of the reasons I wanted to test other psychedelics is because most of you guys will never be able to access 5-MeO. I have found other great psychedelics which are more accessible and as good for consciousness work.

Raw power is not necessarily best for consciousness work.

Also, my breakthrough 5-MeO experience from a year ago was so epic and deep that I needed a long time to fully integrate it. Only now do I feel read to return to it, after many smaller trips which have developed my foundation and ability to surrender.

Also, at this point, I have complete ego loss on even very small doses of almost any psychedelic. The 5-MeO isn't really necessary for me any more. All of my trips, even the light ones, are profound beyond words. And I have other psychedelics which I enjoy more than 5-MeO.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Hello Leo, you wrote about your family members and your girlfriend with almost no enlightenment background snorting 5-MeO-DMT. What are their psychedelica background? How can someone climb up the ladder of psychedelics to finally take the 5-MeO- breakthrough dose?

Just want to hear some examples to get a better understanding of this process, I will not take this as gold standard. I am just curious.

In some ways, the less experience you have with enlightenment the better. Then you can just fully be open to whatever the psychedelics have to show you. But this isn't always true. It depends on the person. My gf was very openminded about it, and just willing to surrender, which is all that is really required. But many people cannot do this.

Prior to her breakthrough dose, she had done one light mushroom trip, one moderate dose of AL-LAD, and one small dose of 5-MeO. That was enough of an introduction to handle 28mg of 5-MeO successfully. But of course, that won't be true for all people. In fact, I think most people would be totally unable to handle 28mg of 5-MeO. It would be traumatic experience for many people. You need to ramp yourself up very gradually starting from 10mg (snorted).

@Leo Gura it must be cool when your girlfriend is so into spirituality and Truth.  I hope she doesn't do it only for you though

@egoless She is not into spirituality or Truth. She just tripped a few times.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless She is not into spirituality or Truth. She just tripped a few times.

Just curious. What were her insights? Did she experience full ego death?

Edited by egoless

@zikzak Right. Although 28mg is a crazy dose regardless.

@DrMobius Again we are talking intranasal right? I'd definitely offer him to try vaporized instead. But that's just because I think snorting anything is annoying and messes with the experience. But if he wants to do intranasal and wants to go straight for the breakthrough then 30mg IN sounds good I think. 

What about the conversion explained on DMT-NEXUS? It's very straight forward.. Otherwise sandwich method with HCl will work fine also - just need a tiny bit more. But who am I to suggest this when you speak about snorting it as it was a finer culinary experience :-D