Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

@Flicker_boy How much did you use with the HCl? Is the same amount needed wih the freebase/olive oil mix? I have seen it recommended to dissolve the freebase in a little white vinegar and top up with (luke warm) water. Would be interesting to see if it was better absorbed or not (than your method). 

I still find it very strange that I had no effects from 20 mg HCl and only little effects and (a lot of)  nausea  from 33 mg HCl. And that very high plugging doses have been mentioned in this thread, up to 70 mg HCl when I see other places where there's talk about much less being a breakthrough dose. I thought I maybe had degraded HCl but maybe not. More butt work needs to be done. 

Edited by zikzak

So with plugging the stuff just stays in automatically? Except if you fart I suppose. Anything else we should know?

I guess some papertowels in your underwear shouldn't hurt.

5ml seems like too much liquid. 1ml should work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@zikzak for plugging HCl i used just 5 ml of pure water, which was enough to dissolve all of it. I only had near to breakthrough experiences with HCl when using more than 50 mg.. I was thinking my 5-meo was impure but maybe there are some degrading enzymes at the rectum that are reponsible for these dosages..

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

@AlwaysBeNice @Leo Gura  yeah on my next try I'm planing on using just 1 or 2 ml of oil, as there was inevitable small quantity that slided down the last time. LOL

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

@zikzak nice link, polyene glicol is probably much easier pulling up the syringe than the thick olive oil

Has anybody tried smoking regular dmt after having 5-meo breakthroughs? 

Mushrooms and acid have already became like 5-meo for me, and I wonder how regular dmt would feel like. 

My assumption it's probably gonna be just like 5-meo with some visuals from the regular dmt.

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@Be Yourself Hard to say since I didn't try DMT before 5-MeO-DMT. But DMT after 5-MeO-DMT seemed only to share the rapid onset,  breakthrough quality and the feeling of intensity (but only to a certain degree). Otherwise it was very different. Much more visual and moving through visual space instead of moving more through energy and the body which I experience with 5-MeO-DMT. I too have felt other things have taken the flavor of 5-MeO-DMT. However I didn't feel that with DMT. 

(Small dose of 5-MeO-DMT and medium dose DMT both vaped at the same time would be an interesting experiment in my mind) 

@zikzak I'm sorry i never checked my atomizer, but after my last dose of nn dmt (50mg with probably 20ish mg leftover from previous doses) with my lollipop pipe and torch, i will be returning my vaporizer hahahaha. One hit. ONE. And i was rendered unable to even take another hit. Pineal gland popped. Full blown OBE did not matter whether my eyes were open or closed (as if i could tell at that point) I finally got what i would believe is a full dmt experience, which i thought i had already had... HA! My heart sank as i with the utmost certainty, "Mike ("me") is dead." Unfortunatelyi kept waffling on accepting my death and fully letting go. I kept saying yes im dead... no im not! yes i am... no im not! but i'll never forget how my heart sank. I hope to fully let go on my next dose after an appropriate amount of rest and reflection, but i'll leave it at that for the sake of the topic of the thread.

@AlwaysBeNice When plugging, I use an oral syringe with some type of lubricant and get on my hands and knees, then bring my head to the ground so my ass is up in the air and administer... letting gravity do the work. I make sure the oral syringe is in there a decent amount, 2-3 inches and the muscles in your rectum will keep the liquid in. I then lay on my side in the fetal position for however long depending upon the substance.

Although i have yet to experience 5 meo, the rapid onset of nn dmt is hard for me to be with, and i find it hard to be able to recall as much as i'd like. I am after that smoother onset like @Flicker_boy mentioned in hopes of retaining and recalling all I can. Enjoy your trip everyone :)

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Never thought i'd see a video about both body building and 5-Meo. Only from Frank Yang! 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

The reason why they potentiate is because like awakening you get the same "reboot" feeling like your "back again" so everything in general is enhanced since you basically purified.

B R E A T H E

@DrMobius Yeah, same for me! If I want to do lsd or mushrooms in a social setting I have to take a smaller dose so I don't freak other people out and be functional lol.

Every trip becomes so heavy and deep, but beautiful at the same time!

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Doing an acid trip straight after 5meo would probably be an intense experience :o

23 hours ago, zikzak said:

Doing an acid trip straight after 5meo would probably be an intense experience :o

I did acid a week after my first DMT breakthrough and i was able to remember so much more from the experience than when i was sober, although i did notice i started to gain more of the experience via meditation as well but the LSD really kicked open the recall.

B R E A T H E

@bobbyward Smoking HCL should work fine - with sandwich method anyway. I know that is what Martin Ball has done before anyways. You might have to use a tiny bit more compared to vaping the freebase. Otherwise turning HCl into freebase is pretty straight forward..

@AlwaysBeNice @Leo Gura

Thanks for the info re; ingestion. If one were to try and smoke the hcl version are there any thoughts on perhaps keeping the flame further away from the smoking device or maybe heating it more slowly?

I presume the ultimate goal is to create vapour whilst trying not to charr the substance as much as is possible given the form its in. Or is an element of burning unavoidable regardless of HOW its heated. 

Cheers

@Dj1 HCl will burn very easily. You have to master the technique through trial and error.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.