Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Has someone done both Ayahuasca and 5meo that could compare the intensity levels?

Martin Ball has done lots of both. He describes them both in his autobiography.

The 5-MeO is more intense from what I understand. Much of the intensity of ayahausca has to do with the vomiting and nausea, and the whole ordeal of doing it in a ceremonial setting. 5-MeO is a more pure mind-fuck. It's so intense because it's so direct. You go from 0 to infinity in 10 minutes with no bullshit in between.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I haven't done it.

It's a nasty brew to drink. Why go through all that when I can take 99% N,N-DMT and avoid all the vomiting?

Ayahuasca doesn't make sense to me. It makes sense for natives in the Amazon to take it because they don't have access to pure chemicals.

I'm sure the Ayahuasca ceremony is cool and all, but I prefer to trip solo. I don't need a bunch of chimps vomiting on me and losing their shit.

Ayahuasca is good for people who don't have access to anything else, or if you're interested in studying shamanism.

While I agree somewhat with what you say . My experiences with ayahuasca have been very different than my experiences with mushrooms . A lot of the research shows the real positive use of ayahuasca is in the long term use. . 

I vomited a lot during both my ceremonies, however I don't think it was normal vomiting. It felt like I was clearing blockages in my body .. the following days my body felt brand new

Id still love you to try and make a video on the topic :P 

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a nasty brew to drink. Why go through all that when I can take 99% N,N-DMT and avoid all the vomiting?

I have smoked nndmt multiple times and do not see the point. Everytime it just felt like I was watching a beautiful show with no real message for me.

what are your thoughts on smoking it?

@herghly I like the idea of plugging N,N-DMT the most. It should be the best ROA from what I've researched. But I have yet to verify that myself. Plugging requires salt form. Don't be plugging freebase.

I don't like idea of smoking DMT because the vaporization method is inconsistent and tricky. Although I'm sure once you master the method, will be fine. But then you've still got weird nasty smoke smells and I don't know how healthy it is for your lungs.

I try to stick to the cleanest, simplest, healthiest, most accurate, and most painless ROAs. Why make something harder than it can be? Just because other people are doing it?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Being somehow ignorant about ayahuasca since I haven't done it I get the feeling that people romanticize the whole vomiting thing as something that is "needed" for the work and  how it's a cathartic process. I bet it is when you puke your lungs out in a psychedelic state.  But in my mind it's mostly due to bad technology. If it's sometimes does the trick then cool but I'd look into Moclobemide as a MAOI for oral DMT.

Or I would look into vaporhuasca which seems to have some raving recommendations at DMT-nexus coming from people that have had more DMT experiences under their belt than the average person has had breakfast. 

If anyone is interested in sublingual use there's a few tips and reports out there. I'd be interested in this ROA to learn about 5meo from another perspective of slower onset and milder effects. 

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/synthetic-5-meo-dmt-experiences.48860/#post-473156

In terms of dosing there's some info in this thread (along with more info on making gel tab)s:

"3.125 mg of 5-MeO-DMT fumarate which is just enough for minimal effects. With 5-MeO-DMT, when you double the dose its about 3 times as potent so 2 hits should be enough for visual effects, and 3 should be enough for a really good trip for ME. Other people require more or less to achieve the same results as me."

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=19005

Edited by zikzak
Dosing amount

Might anyone have any information on proper care and milking procedure of the bufo alvarius toad? I am aware of temp ranges (some say 70-75 deg F... some say 75-80 deg F... 85-90 deg on the hot side/end of their terrarium), I am aware of their diet (calcium dusted crickets, mealworks, silkworms, and even pinkie mice), I am aware of proper handling procedure (wash hands before ad after handling and wear gloves), tank substrate (vermiculite and coconut husk), all the basics. I'm mainly looking for:

Feeding schedule

and

Milking procedure (I am aware that a 4-6 week resting period is required and quite possibly would let them rest longer)

Let us please rest assured that I revere these animals and their medicine (although i have never experienced it) and pride myself in proper trip protocal. Let us please know that I am a responsible adult looking forward to loving and spoiling these animals and do not see them as just a means to an end. I have watched and listened to roughly 7-8 hours of informational videos on bufo alvarius, Dr Octavio Rettig interviews and ceremonies, 5 meo, etc.

If anyone has their own toads and is willing to share their experiences with caring for them, please reach out to me!

Edited by 5driedgrams

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

On 1/26/2017 at 7:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Tancrede Pouyat I can't speak for other people's experiences.

I've only ever had positive experiences with 5-meo. The tricky part is the come-up and the surrender. After the ego surrenders, there's no suffering. Can't imagine what would happen if the ego refused to surrender. That thought alone makes me surrender.

But even though there is no suffering, there is still existential terror. At least for me.

Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas 

On Tuesday, October 03, 2017 at 1:56 PM, 5driedgrams said:

Might anyone have any information on proper care and milking procedure of the bufo alvarius toad?

UPDATE:

I have found other keepers of the toad on various social media platforms and have been gaining their insight and absorbing their experience with caring for their babies. If anyone ever provides a home for a bufo alvarius and needs info or help please reach out to me and I will try my best to help with your questions and/or put you in contact with my newfound friends

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

On 9/30/2017 at 2:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

@herghly I like the idea of plugging N,N-DMT the most. It should be the best ROA from what I've researched. But I have yet to verify that myself. Plugging requires salt form. Don't be plugging freebase.

I don't like idea of smoking DMT because the vaporization method is inconsistent and tricky. Although I'm sure once you master the method, will be fine. But then you've still got weird nasty smoke smells and I don't know how healthy it is for your lungs.

I try to stick to the cleanest, simplest, healthiest, most accurate, and most painless ROAs. Why make something harder than it can be? Just because other people are doing it?

This is the best method i have found with pure DMT, A bong/pipe, add small layer of herb(I use mullein) good for lungs to block the hole then sprinkle amount of DMT ontop then add a layer of ash over the DMT which helps prevent burning the DMT then maybe another small layer of herb of choice on top of that then you just light the top layer then you should be able to pull the whole thing in one go. I've broke through with 25mg and 35mg this method but all depends on the individual.

The other methods i could never pull off, that 3 toke shit is bullshit after 1st toke my world is already started to warp into another dimension. You could also get changa which is DMT-Infused herbs and much easier to handle and take all in one go but i feel its less direct/intense and harder to more challenging to breakthrough although it does last longer and seems to have a more "spiritual/ancient" feel to it.

My experiences with pure DMT have lasted anywhere from 5 - 35 minutes with changa anywhere from 20 - 60 minutes. You could also drink a syrian rue tea made with 3 grams of syrian rue 40 minutes before taking pure DMT which intensifies and enhances/lengthens the experience.  These are just the peaks though, i sit or lay in meditation for a good 30-60 minutes afterwards to help integrate everything and since you basically had an out of body experience or beyond you can remain in a meditation state for hours and hours if you choose, the longer the more you will remember. It seems.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

This first hand account is interesting so I wanted to share. Sorry if it's already been posted.

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

This first hand account is interesting so I wanted to share. Sorry if it's already been posted.

I have this memory of clashing into a huge structure like a large supercomputer. Could this be the creator he is talking about from another perspective? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

14 hours ago, pluto said:

This is the best method i have found with pure DMT, A bong/pipe, add small layer of herb(I use mullein) good for lungs to block the hole then sprinkle amount of DMT ontop then add a layer of ash over the DMT which helps prevent burning the DMT then maybe another small layer of herb of choice on top of that then you just light the top layer then you should be able to pull the whole thing in one go. I've broke through with 25mg and 35mg this method but all depends on the individual.

I just acquired a vaporizer intended for wax for my nn DMT. Now, I have not used it yet (not in the right head space to take much away from it) but the coil/atomizer inside it heats to a glowing orange, and i can only assume it will heat the crystals to vaporization without burning it up. I also utilize a lolipop (meth/crack) pipe with a torch lighter held plenty far away enough to not burn the crystals up. I find the torch to be much easier to get the crystals to vaporization than dancing a regular bic lighter around the pipe as the physical world melts away after the first hit. Lastly, I have used a square of tin foil and a paper plate rolled into a funnel (wider at the end to catch all the vapor) and a bic underneath and had wonderful successes years ago, but then youre left with the remainder on the tin foil rather than safely waiting in the pipe for the next ceremony :) 
     @herghly I too am interested in plugging nn DMT (and any other substance that will work with that ROA). No shame in my game lol. I have yet to plug nn DMT, but will share my experience once i get hcl.

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

@5driedgrams What atomizer did you get? If you use the meth pipe (or a light bulb style vaporizer) a good trick is to heat in a circle around the crystals with the torch lighter first. When you then apply heat afterwards directly to the crystals the liquid being formed will try to get away from the heat but will be effectively vaporized now that it's trapped. And just as you think to yourself "Ha! I fucking trapped you, small pool of liquid" - then you(r ego) will be trapped ;)

so, i want to report some findings.. 

I've discovered that it is possible to administrate 5-meo-dmt freebase rectally by dissolving it in olive oil. To do so it is important to use the syringe and repeatedly fill it with the mixture and then empty it on the bowl you are using so as to dissolve the most of the substance.

The trip with this method was quite smooth, with the coming up taking some 15-20 min and the gereneral feeling of the whole thing being waay less edgy. I've read somewhere that the freebase has an easier time going through body barriers so maybe thats why. For this trip i used some 30 mg in 5 ml of oil, but didn't break throght, whatever that means..

Personally i enjoy the plugging method most whether it be with HCl in water or freebase in oil, as i don't want to scare myself to death with smoking. But I've found the freebase with oil even more enjoyable and educational than the HCl with water.

So, hope that mey be of use to someone. Cheers 

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

3 hours ago, Flicker_boy said:

so, i want to report some findings.. 

I've discovered that it is possible to administrate 5-meo-dmt freebase rectally by dissolving it in olive oil. To do so it is important to use the syringe and repeatedly fill it with the mixture and then empty it on the bowl you are using so as to dissolve the most of the substance.

The trip with this method was quite smooth, with the coming up taking some 15-20 min and the gereneral feeling of the whole thing being waay less edgy. I've read somewhere that the freebase has an easier time going through body barriers so maybe thats why. For this trip i used some 30 mg in 5 ml of oil, but didn't break throght, whatever that means..

Personally i enjoy the plugging method most whether it be with HCl in water or freebase in oil, as i don't want to scare myself to death with smoking. But I've found the freebase with oil even more enjoyable and educational than the HCl with water.

So, hope that mey be of use to someone. Cheers 

Wow that's fucking neat, how did you find that out

@AlwaysBeNice  haha thats top nice of you (get it?)..

I just ran out of HCl to shove up my butt and didn't want to smoke the freebase. So I figured that if freebase was not solvable in water, it would in a nonpolar solvent. After verifying that olive oil enemas are ok and actually still used today, I decided to try it out.

to add a little to what i've said, the only reason I'm posting this here is because i didn't see any other method of plugging freebase out there yet.

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."