Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

(not my video)

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@sgn Is that yours?

Nice channel in either case

Edited by username

2 minutes ago, username said:

@sgn Is that yours?

Nice channel in either case

No not me. I'll better stay away from this. lol

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I had trouble breathing before on 5meo, I couldn't move and thought I was going to die. Anybody do the symmetrical movements that Martin ball talks about, last time I done 5meo, I done it standing it with my whole body, it was quite surprising as it came out of the blue and I had no control over it

1 hour ago, bobbyward said:

I had trouble breathing before on 5meo, I couldn't move and thought I was going to die. Anybody do the symmetrical movements that Martin ball talks about, last time I done 5meo, I done it standing it with my whole body, it was quite surprising as it came out of the blue and I had no control over it

You were standing during the trip?  What dosage did you take?

80mg plugged. I went down to my kitchen after the trip subsided, and just burst into spontaneous movements 

2 minutes ago, bobbyward said:

80mg plugged. I went down to my kitchen after the trip subsided, and just burst into spontaneous movements 

Trip report? 

31 minutes ago, bobbyward said:

O.o

1 hour ago, bobbyward said:

80mg?  Isn't that an insanely high dose?

That's what I hear, but I started off with 35mg and it didn't do much. Kept going up til I got the experience I wanted. 

Is the fact that you don't breathe psychological and illusion or it really physically happens during the trip? What should you do during the trip to prevent it if it is physiological? 

No deaths have been reported on 5-MeO aside from someone mixing it with maoi. It's not really dangerous for your breath to slow down to big degrees for a few sec, you can hold your breath for minutes.

In my experience it's not an anesthetic at all by the way.

On 8/5/2017 at 10:07 PM, Lauritz said:

But isn't that your sober mind speaking?

It's same mind. 

I know what you mean, altered states can be hard to remember sometimes but the more you open your mind sober the more higher states and memories thereof are accessible.

15 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

No deaths have been reported on 5-MeO aside from someone mixing it with maoi. It's not really dangerous for your breath to slow down to big degrees for a few sec, you can hold your breath for minutes.

In my experience it's not an anesthetic at all by the way.

Not an anesthetic in my experience either. Only in terms of the euphoric effect that people can get careless of physical pain to more or less degree. 

Compared to how utterly intense the effects are I'm quite amazed that it actually seems like a relatively safe substance if you take your precautions. One thing is if you mix it with other substances or a maoi but if you stick to following the basic guidelines.  Judging from the amount of clients for example Martin Ball or Gerry has had and not experienced any serious issues (apart from Gerry that had a client that lied to him about his use of medication). That's nice to know IMO. 

I read about a death in conjunction with 5meo apart from the one you are referring to @AlwaysBeNice. A person drowned in a hot tub or pool under the influence of 5meo. Again this has more to do with being more or less careless and not the substance itself. 

5 hours ago, DrMobius said:

Does anyone know an easy way to convert HCl 5-MeO to freebase, with simple ingredients?

I found a few tutorials but some of the info contradicts so I'm not sure.

A detailed quality guide would be a nice addition to this thread. :)

This seems to be the most simple around. I have done it but not used end product yet so not sure if it's good or not...

Is this 5-MeO considered to be a shortcut to enlightenment? 

Does it make you feel similar as shrooms do? I've tried shrooms 2 years ago and it was such a unique trip.

I've never felt such a peace, calmness, sincerity, and joyfulness before. 

He also have like 3 days after etc.. Seems like it made an impact?

It might be a little too simple? But I'm no chemist.. It being allowed to sit on DMT nexus as a kind of go-to guide seems to vouch for some kind of credibility I'd guess?