Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

I searched this forum, and didn't quite find the answer I am looking for. 

Can anyone fill me in on ingesting 5MeO sublingually? I have vaped it (Freebase or Oxalate), insufflated it (HCl and Oxalate), and I've read guides on boofing HCl. I cannot find a guide or how-to on specifically how to dose sublingually. I did try a couple times, up to 30mg, and I am not getting any effect. So, either I am not doing it correctly, or perhaps HCl is not the proper form. I have also read an anecdotal report of someone using freebase and lemon juice. I will try that next.   

Can you ingest HCl sublingually, or does it need to be Fumarate? Is the procedure to place the dose under your tongue for ~15 minutes? Do you swallow it after, or spit it out?

Appreciate any input- if there is a guide, please point me in the direction! All if could find with a Google was a white paper which explains the effects or various RoAs, however no specifics on how to sublingually dose, and a few anecdotal reports.

@t1mb0b i Will be gettin HCI soon, but 5-meo-malt. Do you have any sugestions on how to consume It?

Just now watching Leo's "What does awakening feel like?" video after first 5-meo-dmt experience: 

Only now do I appreciate how funny this video is. Tears are filling my eyes. 

The "of course..." and "how could I be so stupid" are rather funny and true. How am I ever going to explain this to my loved ones; they will think I went crazy :D.

Program a coin flip generator in Python with the strings "Love" and "Hate", flip it 100 times while being on Psychedelics, see the result.

Howdy.

Sorry if these questions were already answered. I did not read the entire thread.

Can I plug 5MeO-DMT freebase if it is dissolved in vinegar? Will the acidity burn my anus? Can I dilute with baking soda? Will that be too much volume of liquid?  Does it take too much 5MeO-DMT freebase and it is best to vape smaller amounts to conserve supply? How can I tell the difference between freebase and HCl? Freebase is flakier and chunkier? HCl is powder? Insert between 2 and 8 inches to avoid MAO enzymatic breakdown? If it is HCl can I plug with water or saline?

And just to confirm, I can plug NN DMT with water if it is the HCl or salt form? Or how do you tell if your NN DMT is salt or freebase? Freebase NN DMT cannot be plugged?

Thanks 

@Soul Flight you can plug freebase 5 meo. No Burning in ass with vinegar if you use 1 drop of vinegar with two to three drops of water 

@Soul Flight use as little white vinegar as possible. Freebase is poorly water soluble hence converting it into salt via vinegar. you are right with the importance of hitting the right depth injecting it. Put rubber band around number six on the scale of the one ml siringe and that should be how deep you'll insert it. You might adjust it a little for your body though. Don't inject too past, let it slowly trickle. You should notice 10 mg, if not adjust the depth and you position. Your butt should point up like a dog on its 4 feet. No soda needed. Slowly up your dose from 10/15mg in 5 mg steps. Some might end up with 40mg.

Watch this video:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics

I wouldn't plug nn dmt on your place because you will need rediculesly much and waste substance. Consume some with harmalas but never consume 5 meo dmt with harmalas. It's too easy to kill yourself if you're not an expert and even then...

Edited by Starlight321

@Starlight321 Your tips are always on point, thank you :)

I have some 5-MeO- MALT HCL and I plugged 5mg yesterday. Felt it very lightly. Gonna try 10mg today.

Two questions:

1) There are diverging opinions on whether to plug 0.4ml or 1ml. What's your opinion?

2) The old original rectal RoA (written for heroin) insists that you should stay standing until you really feel it. That's what I did, but your post talked about "Your butt should point up like a dog on its 4 feet". Does that work better than standing for you? How many minutes before you lay down?

@sponge just some seconds are enough. standing also. dont need to wait until you feel it, thats a myth

1 hour ago, sponge said:

insists that you should stay standing until you really feel it. That's what I did, but your post talked about "Your butt should point up like a dog on its 4 feet"

I just keep the syringe in my ass for five minutes, no leak what so ever, and maximum absorption.

@LSD-Rumi what if I tell you 5 seconds are enough to get the best absorption. You are making things complicated or do you like it to have something 5 minutes in your ass

29 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@LSD-Rumi what if I tell you 5 seconds are enough to get the best absorption. You are making things complicated or do you like it to have something 5 minutes in your ass

I actually do xD

@LSD-Rumi @OBEler Thanks for the info, it will be useful on my next trip :D Tomorrow! :D 

I'm just softly landing from 2 hours on 10mg of plugged 5-MeO-MALT hcl, diluted to 0.8ml. 

Your tips would have saved me a lot of boring standing :D I always keep the syringe in for a couple of minutes, I think it definitely helps me relax :D 

Just like I keep L paper lingering under my tongue way past the standard 60 seconds, until it disappears on its own... actually, that's not a good analogy, if the syringe disappears it might be hard to recover later :D 

Anybody have any experience microdosing 5-MeO?  Like plugging 0.5mg or something?

@sponge yes. I think it's not useful. You will really feel nothing at all. Plug Minimum dose 1,5 to 3 mg at least to get any effects

7 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I just keep the syringe in my ass for five minutes

This is completely unnecessary. 5 seconds is all it takes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Has anybody tried dissolving 5 meo in pure citric acid and water to plug it?

Hi fellas.

Wanted to share a post I created the other day in another thread. I think this could be an appropriate place for that post as I think nasal spray is an amazing ROA. Gerhard also mentioned that plugging and spraying feel different (his words were that these ROAs "affect different chakras" or something of that nature), with which I agree.

Gerhard Fourie's volumetric dosing using nasal spray (contains entertaining and illustrative pictures).

One thing that OBEler pointed out was that an extra 7mg per spray might be too big a jump. Therefore, add twice as much water (10ml vs 20ml) for the same amount of substance. Or, equally, halve the amount of the substance (467mgs vs 234mgs) for the same amount of water. That will get you 3.5mgs of the substance per spray, which may be a wiser dose increment.

My spray nozzle delivers 0.150ml of solution per spray but I've seen sprays that deliver 0.120ml or 0.200ml of water per spray. Doesn't make that much of a difference but I'd say that probably 0.120ml is better than 0.200ml as you'll have less water in your nose.