Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

How would you go about taking 5-MeO-DMT rectally? Do you just put your dosage in water, then put that in a syringe and plug it in there? Does it then matter whether you have freebase or an acidic version? Do you also have to make sure to keep your ass horizontal or is that not a problem?

• Yes, dissolve it in about 1-2 ml of warm pure water
  • I believe this works best with HCl, not freebase. Freebase won't dissolve as well (or at all) in water. Freebase is also gonna burn a lot more. I have not tried it with freebase.
  • Yes, keep your ass horizontal while administering it. Then go lie down on a couch/floor.

Your ass hole is basically just like your nose hole ;) With less drip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
  • With less drip.

hopefully less drip. 

Tightbutthole.jpg

Jk

I'll definitely look into this.

Edited by TJ Reeves

13 hours ago, see_on_see said:

Has anyone tried doing 5-meo intramuscularly?

One of the Shulgins discussed injection in Tihkal

They wrote:

(with 1.3 mg, i.v.) "In a few seconds I was participating in exquisite, full body, teeth-chattering shivers that lasted in all about 10 minutes, nearly the duration of the effects. The sensations seemed to come more from my head region, whereas my 'full blown' experiences of smoked 5-MeO-DMT seemed to emanate from my center and heart."

(with 2.3 mg, i.v.) "I remember having a perspective of knowing I was aware and, if not from the start of the experience then very soon into it, knowing I knew I was aware. I thought I was an ocean. I don't remember where I first lost continuity of consciousness (this is a little like a black-out from hard liquor) but I remember being aware of the sounds I was making apparently some time after I began vocalizing. Around the time I thought to change these sounds as I pleased, I also noted with brief wonder that the sound was continuous, not changed by my breathing. I sang my way back."

(with 3.1 mg, i.v.) "I vocalized effortlessly. I was getting in touch with my body. I said, 'Turn off the lights,' and 'I love you,' and then I lost it. I was amazed later to find a roomful of people who had been frightened by the noises they had been amazed to hear, and I was amazed to be told I had made."

13 hours ago, see_on_see said:

Has anyone tried doing 5-meo intramuscularly?

It would need to be very pure. Like 99% pure. If your powder is not white as snow, stay away.

@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would need to be very pure. Like 99% pure. If your powder is not white as snow, stay away.

I thought 5-meo was supposed to be off-white, like very light tan?  

@Fidelio Keep your coke stories to yourself please. That has nothing to with growing yourself. This thread is not a license to become a drug fiend. Substance abuse is a very serious problem.

15 hours ago, Fidelio said:

One time in Peru I scored some blow that was that pure.

Some very famous people have also used cocaine the way others use psychedelics--and Sigmund Freud once praised it for helping to expand his consciousness.

Brad-White.jpg

On 6/7/2017 at 3:13 AM, Leo Gura said:
  • Yes, dissolve it in about 1-2 ml of warm pure water
  • I believe this works best with HCl, not freebase. Freebase won't dissolve as well (or at all) in water. Freebase is also gonna burn a lot more. I have not tried it with freebase.
  • Yes, keep your ass horizontal while administering it. Then go lie down on a couch/floor.

Your ass hole is basically just like your nose hole ;) With less drip.

Thanks pal.

One last question, is the dosage the same as insufflated/ oral/ sublingual/ smoked or different?

We are NOT discussing cocaine on this forum. We've already gone out on a long limb. Be mindful of that. People's lives and health is at stake here.

8 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

It can be very harmful and it is very addictive (but not as addictive as tobacco) but because it's been such a large part of the culture in South America and for so long, addiction or health problems isn't really a problem there. To put things into perspective: a few thousand people will die from cocaine-related issues in America this year. 300,000+ people will die from tobacco-related issues. 50,000 (nit even counting drunk driving deaths) people will die from alcohol-related issues. Whenever they need a bogeyman they parade out these things which are (relatively) harmless while ignoring anything that might upset corporate donors. 

This is a 5-MeO thread friend, not cocain. 

59 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Hahaha. Omg, it was very funny lol :D

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

1 hour ago, jse said:

Martin Ball... the epitome of spiritual ego.

Creepy is better than evil.

I like the cat noises he was making, they sound cool.

I see Martin as someone who is maybe enlightened in a "different" way if you compare him to other non-dual teachers? Seems like he choose to keep his ego by turning it on or off. If you look at other teaches they all seem fine without having an ego. And they don't move weird too.

5-meo enlightenment lol

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Experiencing what Martin demonstrates comes around the 10th 5meo trip. Don't feel bad if you're still in the stage of judging him. :) 

The more Enlightened you are the more child-like you become.

We are born this way, source is this way, playful and free and fearless

The longer we reside in the ever-present state of playfulness the further we growth and thrive!

The keys of the universe reside inside the child ;)

B R E A T H E

Being able to enter the non-dual way of experiencing without 5meo is more than one could ever dream of and is a big achievement. Even if it's just glimpses. Having sustained periods of time there even more so. Being fully enlightened - having the non-dual experience 24/7 seems like to be reserved for the Mozarts of spirituality - maybe that will look different in some hundred or thousand years, who knows. If you wanna call not giving a fuck if you're experiencing through your ego or from the  non-dual perspective being liberated, be my guest. I'd just call it "generally not giving too much of a fuck which state you are in" - but it's not being fully enlightened - in my view anyway. Like the way having absolute pitch and not giving a fuck if you miss a note here and there is not having absolute pitch.

Edited by zikzak