Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

Holly shit guys! I just did 22 mg HCI. That was so powerful and completely knocked me off. It sort of removed my ego and but I couldn't fully let go. I think it's because of a smaller dose. Next time i'm doing 30.

The experience literally was like dying. I had so much terror at first but after I surrendered it was so beautiful and joyful and i was laughing so hard. Then back to my ego again. Then beauty again.  It's like on and off. Fighting with my ego a lot and then back to reality again. Very scary and beautiful experience. 

It also depleted my energy so much that I shaveled 3 big mangoes into my face after. Pranayama helped in restoring the energy too.

Now, I'm still so overwhelmed but very happy at the same time, even thought, i couldn't fully breakthrough. This thing is very powerful! Wow! 

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Not worth plugging if it takes 70mgs. Waste of rare product.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I just did 20g snorting, felt pretty uncomfortable and couldn't let go, which dose would you recommend to breakthrough? 

I have a high tolerance but don't know about 5meo.. 

Last week I took 4tabs of acid and still didn't trip hard, was walking normally no profound insights or anything, I'm gonna try 6 next time, or maybe mushrooms. :) 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody Sounds very odd. I'm not sure what that means. Maybe your mind isn't very spiritually oriented. Or maybe you're just very stuck in egoic consciousness. Or maybe your acid is some weak knockoff.

Anything over 35mg for 5-meo is approaching overdose/lethal territory for normal people. So be careful.

With 5-meo, you gotta make sure you're fully absorbing the dose and not just letting is run down your throat. Unskillful snorting could cost you half your dose.

@Leo Gura Yes, it is odd, I'm missing something really important, I have no clue why I'm reacting that way, I've thought about so many maybe's. 

The only thing I know is that I need a break from reading, studying and listening, I want to have some direct experiences to keep going

I did like you said in the video, I also read the chapter about posture in Martin Ball's book, my head was upside down the first 10 min, then I lay down, I felt the body sensation, felt good but in the end was uncomfortable, anyways I'm gonna try 30mg later.

Thank you Leo! 

@MsNobody Are you taking any meds, or self medicating with any substances? There are many that will really disrupt your ability to trip.

@Leo Gura why do you say over 35mg is getting into potentially lethal territory?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

32 minutes ago, outlandish said:

@Leo Gura why do you say over 35mg is getting into potentially lethal territory?

You will lose consciousness at higher doses, and your breathing and heart can stop. So watch out! You can kill yourself with 5-meo.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You will lose consciousness at higher doses, and your breathing and heart can stop. So watch out! You can kill yourself with 5-meo.

Maybe this would be like a psychedelic Mahasamadhi

@Echoes Who knows what its like from the inside? From the outside it will just look like you stopped breathing and suffocated.

@outlandish no I don't take anything, I'm just experimenting with psychedelics, yesterday I took 4g of mushrooms and had a slight trip, I guess for what I want I need 6~8g

I'm not sure about 5meo, I'm creating courage to higher the dose ?

Edited by MsNobody

54 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@outlandish no I don't take anything, I'm just experimenting with psychedelics, yesterday I took 4g of mushrooms and had a slight trip, I guess for what I want I need 6~8g

I'm not sure about 5meo, I'm creating courage to higher the dose ?

No that is fine. Take your time. It's important to slowly build yourself up to the heroic doses and substances.

Edited by AstralProjection

1 hour ago, AstralProjection said:

No that is fine. Take your time. It's important to slowly build yourself up to the heroic doses and substances.

No, it's not fine.
There is a fine line between a "heroic" (more like egoic) 5-MeO dose, and a fatal one.

2 minutes ago, jse said:

No, it's not fine.
There is a fine line between a "heroic" (more like egoic) 5-MeO dose, and a fatal one.

Yeah that is what I meant, thanks for clarifying.  The heroic dose IMO is just enough to bring you to ego death and back.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I knew about loosing consciousness, but I haven't heard of people dying from it. Do you know of people actually dying from it, or documented cases? It feels like it pushes the heart into overdrive, so if that increases as dose increases, I can see that getting risky. My intuition is that 35mg is way too high, but I've been more or less assuming a safety margin that's related to mushrooms and acid where the lethal dose is unknown, but orders of magnitude higher than the effective dose. Or I assumed it was more dangerous than that, but assumed there might be something like a 10:1 ratio.

I'm pretty uncomfortable with a 2:1 ratio of ED:LD if you're right. Might not increase my dose beyond 20mg.

Probably a good idea for us all to write down the dose on a piece of paper before you take it, or tell someone, just in case.

@outlandish I have read reports of people passing out and waking up 30 minutes later with no memory of what happened. Or going red from not breathing. So there's definitely a lethal potential there if you go that high and maybe have a weak heart, or pass out face-first on a blanket.

Warnings for this substance need to be broad, because people have all sorts of different weaknesses and conditions which might worsen the trip into lethal territory.

And I know how lazy people are about weighing accurately. They are too cheap to buy a $25 miligram scale, thinking they can just eyeball the dose. That could easily lead to a 30mg dose turning into a 50mg dose.

I shudder to think of people dosing this stuff (or any drug) without measuring it accurately. Thanks for encouraging caution.

How would you go about taking 5-MeO-DMT rectally? Do you just put your dosage in water, then put that in a syringe and plug it in there? Does it then matter whether you have freebase or an acidic version? Do you also have to make sure to keep your ass horizontal or is that not a problem?