Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Vincent S said:

As plugging makes psychedelics much more intense for me. 2CB can for example get very intense (In a good way) when plugging.

2CB is a phenethylamine which are like 40% more potent when plugged.

This is not true of tryptamines.

Freebase is about 10-20% more potent than HCl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

2CB is a phenethylamine which are like 40% more potent when plugged.

This is not true of tryptamines.

???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Moved this mega-thread into this sub-forum.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

When the 5meo hits

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 21.04.2022 at 5:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

Isn't that fixed?
As far as I know there should be a formula to calculate the exact amount of meo in hcl form.

I remember this somewhere, but is freebase more stable than HCl?

Salt is more stable than freebase.

continue with my training. Today I vaped 18 mg and I got for the first time totally became the indescribable without limit without feeling horror. What a liberation....no words. I think two or three times more like this, and I start with the most serious ROA

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Today I vaped 18 mg and I got for the first time totally became the indescribable without limit without feeling horror. What a liberation....no words.

Good work.

But you've only just begun awakening ;)

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Good work.

But you've only just begun awakening ;)

Yeah, i know, before I was making the preparations, slowly but steadily. now the real begins. Thanks for the inspiration, great job. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Haven't done some MEO in a year. And a year before that. I get a lot of fear (which I know is the ego being a pussy) 

Curious if anyone has tried breathwork beforehand, like whim hof then just dived in after a round? (of breathwork)

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

What is the best way to store 5-MeO-DMT fumerate? Is it safe to keep in a baggie in my closet? Or would it be better in some kind of glass jar?

On 8/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Anyone tried combining syrian rue with oral 5 meo?

Very dangerous. Could easily kill you. Not worth the risk.

Syrian rue is not for use with the 5-MeO class. It works beautifully with DMT and DPT though.

Edited by Leo Gura

I Made a post about this topic. I already received some good suggestions by two moderators But I think writing in this thread would be better and more appropriate.

Hi everyone. I am on the Kundalini process since 1 and half year and struggling mainly on the fear aspect of letting go the control of the body. Most of all is fear of death I think.

I am still experiencing some physical knots in some parts of the body, related to stuck/unprocessed emotions of the past.

The idea of taking 5meo became more interesting as I read a post of a guy talking about the healing properties of 5meo after having tried many healing techniques that did not work at all. 

My situation is quite the same. I did many things but everything failed at the end. I really feel I need something more powerful like a clear sharp cut. 

So coming to the point... I just have some worries not for the substance itlsef and the effects, but mostly using it during the energetic process of the Kundalini. I just have this thoughts and believes that it could be a too big explosion of everything and causing some damage to the body. But as I said this are only thoughts that are blocking me for the experience. I know that I just need to try it to see it my self and nobody can really tell me what is best or what will happen

My idea was to try very gentle doses like 5mg through smoking and see what happens and than increasing very little by little. 

Any suggestions and exoerience sharing would be super helpful 

Peace to everyone 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Adding

Some questions about the process through vaping with oil pipe and measurements.

How long should the lighter be under the oil pipe till I can finally inhale the substance? 

About buying a milligram scale. Is one that costs around 20 euros good to measure 5mg of 5dmt ?  I have also seen this mini spoons that can measure till 6 mg to 10 mg. But that's very risky as you can easily overdose ? 

1 hour ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Some questions about the process through vaping with oil pipe and measurements.

How long should the lighter be under the oil pipe till I can finally inhale the substance? 

About buying a milligram scale. Is one that costs around 20 euros good to measure 5mg of 5dmt ?  I have also seen this mini spoons that can measure till 6 mg to 10 mg. But that's very risky as you can easily overdose ? 

Buy a torch to flambé desserts, with that you vape everything at once without leaving any residue. those €20 scales are quite precise, an error of 2 mg more or less.

It's beside the point, but I remember a video of Octavio Reitig using a normal bic-style lighter, outdoors, that went out all the time. how professional

I’m a 5-meo virgin want to very gently & carefully acclimatise myself to it and with time, learn to use it to experience awakening.

However it’s generally accepted that it’s a very full on experience. I’ve seen suggestions that 5-meo malt can give the same experience of the infinite but is slightly gentler, making the approach easier and less brutal.

Am I right about this? Or is 5-meo dmt the only way to truly get this full awakening experience?

Hi. Would like to know what are your experiences with daily work/job and taking 5meo dmt.

Do you take some days off from work before/after  taking 5meo? 

And most important. Are you still able to perform your work with others and handle daily situations? 

As it is a very powerful substance I guess it will shatter many things like family, work... reality and so on. So maybe before interacting with daily duties is it important to take some free time ? 

Thank you.