Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Even BitCoin is no longer safe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve decided that even though 5meo is legal in my country it’s not worth the risk of getting in trouble. 

Despite the power of these tools for personal and spiritual growth they are not for me. 

sober path is all I can work on. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Even BitCoin is no longer safe.

What do you mean? What changed?

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

What do you mean? What changed?

Feds easily track BitCoin transactions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Droo_ said:

What do you use to buy psychedelics then?

Bitcoin, of couse - but you can't pay directly with them. Tumbler needed (or other crypto-currency)

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DO NOT use bank transfers to purchase psychedelics.

@Leo Gura Why? As long as is not a controlled substance in your country why I shouldnt use bank Transfer? ??

@Leo Gura

On 12/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

DO NOT use bank transfers to purchase psychedelics.

Whoops, how badly did I fuck up? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

This is telling me that maybe there needs to be a guide or some information on how to consciously buy psychedelics but I'm not sure if that is allowed on this forum although I think from when I'm reading it might be necessary to keep people out of trouble.

I don't plan on buying any psychedelics online because I find technology to be kind of confusing and I don't want to end up doing the wrong thing but I feel that someone who is a little bit more adept at it but not quite that adept would find it very useful to have a guide on how to do this.

Edited by Loba

2 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

@Leo Gura

Whoops, how badly did I fuck up? 

It depends on the country you live.

For example here in Greece there no feds checking bank transfers unless there is information that you are a drug dealer.

Did two inhales of 5meo. I just stumbled upon the substance at a friends house. I'm quiet deep at my healing journey. Done loads of psychedelics (lsd, shrooms, 2cb), shaktipat transmissions, holotropic breathwork and stuff like rapé. 

But one inhale of 6mg dmt is like nothing else. Currently my consciousness is being anchored deeply into the body. And the 5meo was perfect for that. It gives you exactly what you need. I vomited both times. Purging from every fibre of my being. 

What an incredible clean substance. I'm not at a stage where i feel drawn to more nondual expansion. I'm at a phase where this limitless consciousness needs expression through grounding into the body and integrating the new found space in the body and world. 

It will give you exactly what you need. Be careful tho. Maybe that also could mean a misuse of the substance. 

I recently had my fourth breakthrough on 5 MeO DMT. I'm not counting previous unsuccessful attempts before vaping. I was barely able to convince myself to do that again - I guess mostly because of vaping. I noticed the longer the time between trips the more resistance. Every time just after tripping I would feel fine about doing it again.

It wasn't bad but I wouldn't call it pleasant. It definitely wasn't a bad trip, I felt almost neutral about my experience. My thoughts during trip were along the lines:

"I can't escape. There is only existence. I will always be where I am. There is no difference in structure between my life and what is happening now. Ordinary life is easier to handle because it's happening slowly. Now I can come back."

Do you enjoy the moment of tripping? How many times it takes to really enjoy it? All of my LSD trips were pleasant but 5 MeO feels just too fast and overwhelming.

11 minutes ago, bliss54 said:

Is there a way to watch this video still?

https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics

When I try load it, it says it does not exist

Leo is trying to fix it. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Got my hands on a bag of 5MEO-DMT HCl for the first time. (Only managed to source freebase before.)
I have had a few experiences smoking it and breaking through. 30mg was the sweet-spot when smoking it.

Now with the HCl (plugging), I wonder how much I should use to get on the same wavelength as a 30mg smoked dose?
As plugging makes psychedelics much more intense for me. 2CB can for example get very intense (In a good way) when plugging.

Any tips? @Leo Gura

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Edit: Nvm :) found what I was looking for.

Pic 1.PNGPic 2.PNG

Edited by Vincent S