Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A) You don't know if Truth can be known or not. You have to be open to the possibility that it might be out there waiting for you to discover it.

B) When you become directly conscious of it for yourself, you'll instantly know Truth, and why it's called that. That is enlightenment. If you choose not to believe in its possibility, well... that's your delusion right there.

Do you know of anyone who has reached full  Enlightenment but has still retained doubt about it being Truth, or is that possible? 

From my unenlightened perspective, there is always the possibility of being wrong. From what I gather, once I become enlightened, that doubt will disappear and I will recognize Absolute Truth.

However, my philosophical mind still wonders: Would it still not be intrinsically impossible to know if there may be something beyond Absolute? Can we really claim anything for certain? After all, what if that's just a meta-illusion of sorts; we don't know what we don't know,right? I'm certainly open to the possibility, but if I'm to be honest in my contemplation, I can't dismiss this curiosity. 

Is it pointless to philosophize at this point? Will all these questions resolve themselves once I've raised my consciousness enough?

Edited by username

@Leo Gura wow, Leo, that is quite emotional :) 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura Tell you what, indigos (aka children or adults) who were not induced don't react like that. ;)

@username Your thinking about this whole thing is still way too small. Think BIGGER!

The mind can think whatever it wants. The Absolute is Absolute. That's all.

It's impossible to communicate about the Absolute to someone who's only aware of the relative. You have nothing to contrast the relative with. All your thinking is confined to the relative.

Snort a large dose of 5-meo and find out. Or don't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm eager to try this out. I'm currently 21 and have a few hundred hours of self-inquiry and few hundred hours of meditation experience with no enlightenment experiences yet. I am committed to a daily spiritual practice and have been doing lifestyle minimalism for a few months now; life purpose and raising my consciousness are my only pursuits.

Am I at a good point to start experimenting with psychedelics or should I get more spiritual practice under my belt first? I really want to experience God, but I'm doing my research and am having a hard time determining if I should be touching things like mushrooms or 5-Meo yet.

Edited by username

1 hour ago, username said:

@Leo Gura I'm eager to try this out. I'm currently 21 and have a few hundred hours of self-inquiry and few hundred hours of meditation experience with no enlightenment experiences yet. I am committed to a daily spiritual practice and have been doing lifestyle minimalism for a few months now; life purpose and raising my consciousness are my only pursuits.

Am I at a good point to start experimenting with psychedelics or should I get more spiritual practice under my belt first? I really want to experience God, but I'm doing my research and am having a hard time determining if I should be touching things like mushrooms or 5-Meo yet.

21 is a good age. Start with a minimum mushrooms or acid dose and then see how you like it. 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@Be Yourself Thank you! Do you have any recommendations for studying? I haven't looked a ton into psychedelics yet, and I've browsed r/psychonauts and watched YouTube videos from Psyched Substance, Martin Ball, Leo, and Kilindi Iyi.

@Snick-The ThinkTank Maybe we should just try it before asking all these questions. It doesn't sound like we'll really be able to understand even remotely without doing so.

@username  I gained the knowledge from doing them. Haven't really studied anything expect watching some Terence Mckenna and reading Wikipedia. I used to do them in more recreational ways first, like at parties and friends.  Then, when I started getting more interested in spirituality I became more comfortable doing them by myself.  It doesn't mean you'll have to do the same. Maybe since you're already interested in enlightenment and spirituality it'll be a different story for you. But I would still recommend to have your first trip with someone who has tripped before and knows what's up.   Good you're watching Psyched Substance, he is very good for harm reduction and how to trip right. 

Edited by Be Yourself

@Snick-The ThinkTank Man, there is really nothing to talk about until you have the direct experience. It's all just mind talk. Just do some 5meo already :)

@Snick-The ThinkTank Why are you pressing for definitions though? This is a self-development forum, not academia; we're using language as pointers, not creating operational definitions and a formal science. 

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? What are you looking for, a text-book entry? You've been told on numerous occasions that it is beyond the mind; are you really insisting on reducing it to conceptualization when you have no means of making sense of it?  Why?

Edited by username

@Be Yourself Yeah, part of the reason I still haven't done psyches (other than doing heavy research on my own so I feel confident that it's a good decision and I'm being safe) is that I haven't found a good trip sitter. Any recommendations for finding one? I haven't done anything like this or know anyone personally who has, so I'm a little reluctant to be around a total stranger when I'm in an altered state of consciousness. 

@Snick-The ThinkTank Well, you realize this is a personal development community right? I'm not trying to talk down to you, I assure you, but I think it's probably in your best interest to just calm down and get your thoughts straight. Judging by your posts, you don't really seem to have any clear objective you're working on or any actual direction in your inquiries. You're very erratic and letting it out on the forum.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Seed No, you don't understand... It's... Absolutely... Infinite! ABSOLUTELY... INFINITE!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that all??? How underwhelming.. ;) 

Hello all! I have been browsing trough the forum looking for the answer on the question i have, so sorry if it was discussed before and i have missed it.

the question is:

why creation at all? in the sea of infinite potential of all-there-is-was-could be-could-not-be the creation becomes..obsolete! 

i dont buy the petty human projections like: IT plays and IT is bored....etc

Will WHY vanish with the I?

3 hours ago, Snick-The ThinkTank said:

But my question isn't about understanding! 

It's about DEFINITION! 

If Leo hammering like 40 times with big letters that reality is absolute infinite...

...at least I could ask if it refers to Potential or what actual is? 

I believe him btw, I just want to know what "absolute infinite" refers to? 

Potential/actual is a duality. Reality is nondual. Meaning reality is simultaneously both, and at the same time, neither.

Actual is potential, and potential is actual.

29 minutes ago, movinglimits said:

why creation at all? in the sea of infinite potential of all-there-is-was-could be-could-not-be the creation becomes..obsolete! 

How can you be sure there is creation? Maybe creation is not. Maybe is and is not are constructs of your mind. Maybe that's all just duality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You guys are trying real hard to wrap your mind around God. And I get that. I have spent years trying to do that.

On the other hand, it is God!

You have no idea yet just how massive Absolute Infinity is. It's TOTAL. Whatever you think of it, it's not it, and it's not even remotely close, and the closer you think you're moving to it, you're only moving further away.

If you really want to know, you have to drop all your ideas. Seriously! Just drop them. Every idea is not it, and every idea stands directly between you and it. No thing is it, because things are finite. Like seriously! There's a very good reason why Zen masters are silent about it. Because it is way too big for words, minds, humans, or even this universe. The entire universe with it's trillions of stars is not enough to contain it. Your brain is not going to be able to do it. An infinite number of human brains working for an infinite number of years would not even get 0.0000000000001% close to getting it.

Although, ironically, 30mg of 5-meo can do the trick ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, movinglimits said:

Hello all! I have been browsing trough the forum looking for the answer on the question i have, so sorry if it was discussed before and i have missed it.

the question is:

@movinglimits

A bit off topic but here is Sadguru´s aproach to the question.

Edited by Vanish

@Leo Gura I think we'll just have to take you word for it...  I have one more burning question..

Why do you choose to live in Vagas?

Hopefully I wont need I a dose 5-Meo-DMT to get my head round this one. :D

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Potential/actual is a duality. Reality is nondual. Meaning reality is simultaneously both, and at the same time, neither.

Actual is potential, and potential is actual.

How can you be sure there is creation? Maybe creation is not. Maybe is and is not are constructs of your mind. Maybe that's all just duality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You guys are trying real hard to wrap your mind around God. And I get that. I have spent years trying to do that.

On the other hand, it is God!

You have no idea yet just how massive Absolute Infinity is. It's TOTAL. Whatever you think of it, it's not it, and it's not even remotely close, and the closer you think you're moving to it, you're only moving further away.

If you really want to know, you have to drop all your ideas. Seriously! Just drop them. Every idea is not it, and every idea stands directly between you and it. No thing is it, because things are finite. Like seriously! There's a very good reason why Zen masters are silent about it. Because it is way too big for words, minds, humans, or even this universe. The entire universe with it's trillions of stars is not enough to contain it. Your brain is not going to be able to do it. An infinite number of human brains working for an infinite number of years would not even get 0.0000000000001% close to getting it.

Although, ironically, 30mg of 5-meo can do the trick ;)

Leo pleaseee, you're making me blush! ?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Leo Gura  i hear you, i am quite good at dropping ideas but there are shore some persistent bitches like ...OK, its Maya. But Maya exists (not in the material sense but as what it is, whatever it is).  I am not interested any more in finding out why, but in loosing the WHY, so basically i just need  to kill whatever is asking the question. I need to get rid of the *maybe's* , just for a moment/eternity. Will try this one, as soon as i get my hands on it. Thanks :)

@Vanish thanks!