WokeBloke

dear Leo

21 posts in this topic

Have you ever considered telling people their life is a dream is severely hurting them?

You think when your body dies the consequences of your actions just disappear and all these people were just illusions? No. These are your lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For many consciousnesses realizing life is a dream is like My life is A Dream! (come true)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

For many consciousnesses realizing life is a dream is like My life is A Dream! (come true)

But again if you think I'm a dream then you are delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Have you ever considered telling people their life is a dream is severely hurting them?

You think when your body dies the consequences of your actions just disappear and all these people were just illusions? No. These are your lives.

That's why he's considering charging $1000 for his next course, and why he deleted his solipsism video.  People like you are ruining his content for everyone else.  If you're scared of Actualization, why are you even here?  What do you hope to gain?  If you stay here any longer, you may accidentally discover something scary.

You have almost a thousand posts on this forum, what have you been doing this whole time? Have you just been complaining and not learning anything?

 

 

Edited by thisintegrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

That's why he's considering charging $1000 for his next course, and why he deleted his solipsism video.  People like you are ruining his content for everyone else.  If you're scared of Actualization, why are you even here?  What do you hope to gain?  If you stay here any longer, you may accidentally discover something scary.

You have almost a thousand posts on this forum, what have you been doing this whole time? Have you just been complaining and not learned anything?

 

 

I'm not scared I fundamentally disagree with people's claim that I am their imagination/dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I'm not scared I fundamentally disagree with people's claim that I am their imagination/dream

Why do you disagree?  And why would solipsistic ideas hurt anyone here?  If solipsism is wrong, the truth will come out eventually, and it's just a thought anyway.  It can't hurt anyone.  And those who realize that solipsism is true will just enjoy god-realization.

It's either a dumb idea, and won't hurt you, or it's the truth, and you'll enjoy realizing it.

Edited by thisintegrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why do you disagree?  And why would solipsistic ideas hurt anyone here?  If solipsism is wrong, the truth will come out eventually, and it's just a thought anyway.  It can't hurt anyone.  And those who realize that solipsism is true will just enjoy god-realization.

It's either a dumb idea, and won't hurt you, or it's the truth, and you'll enjoy realizing it.

Because from my perspective I am real. The writer of this post has his own life. He isn't a figment of the reader's imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Because from my perspective I am real. The writer of this post has his own life. He isn't a figment of the reader's imagination.

Yes, you are God.  But to me, you're nothing but text on a screen.  There's no way for me to see if you're real.  All you can ever be to me is pixels, or data from any of my other senses.

 

Solipsism solves every problem, with the fewest assumptions, with the fewest paradoxes, if any.  There is no better model of reality.  It even solves time travel, magic, manifestation, sci-fi stuff, etc. literally every problem you could imagine.

Edited by thisintegrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@WokeBloke

They are spiritual seekers and they want spiritual stuff and that is as simple as that. If you don't want to know more about actualized.org or spirituality overall then do something else, but making these claims and arguments day after day really just messes people's minds even more. This forum is for teaching purposes and not for some weird arguing. Either drop your desires to do things on your own way or the forum as you did with your Youtube channel, but you aren't openminded enough NOW to have conversations about deep topics.

13 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I'm not scared I fundamentally disagree with people's claim that I am their imagination/dream

From your perspective everyone else is your imagination, if you just could reach this level of understanding someday. This is not the easiest thing to understand, if you want to understand this thing with the level non-spiritual people try to understand it. If you really want to end your constant confusion I would offer you one more conversation, if you would just accept it lovingly? ?.

See this forum as a school and if you don't agree on the teachings then don't come here to ruin others experience. Sorry for being strict with you, but I already have tried my best with you including 3 hour conversation. I would really love to make you realize these things, but I fear that you can't do this, because you can't let a thought away that you know more that the one who is talking to you.

With much love and authenticity -joNi- ? ? ?.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Yes, you are God.  But to me, you're nothing but text on a screen.  There's no way for me to see if you're real.  All you can ever be to me is pixels, or data from any of my other senses.

 

Solipsism solves every problem, with the fewest assumptions, with the fewest paradoxes, if any.  There is no better model of reality.  It even solves time travel, magic, manifestation, sci-fi stuff, etc. literally every problem you could imagine.

I'm not denying solipsism I'm just denying the delusion that my body is a dream. It's either your actual body that you make or it's a different being than you.

Edited by WokeBloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

I'm not denying solipsism I'm just denying the delusion that my body is a dream. It's either your actually body that you make or it's a different being than you.

So even VR wasn't enough to make you understand how it's just data?  Buy an Oculus Quest 2.  Might help you.

If you could connect your brain to a machine that sent you visual data, auditory data, and all other data to fill your 5 senses, and it would be 100% indistinguishable from real life, would you then understand how reality is just data?  The only difference would be a belief that there is a brain somewhere in a physical world.

In physical life, have you ever experienced anything other than your brain's interpretations of signals from your senses?  Of course not.  You can never experience anything outside your mind.  You've lived your entire life in your mind.

Now once you get this, it's not so much of a stretch that the whole physical word doesn't exist.  Why would it?  There's no way you can actually ever check.  You've been inside your mind, inside your consciousness, your entire existence.  There's nothing else.  And even if there was, it wouldn't exist in any way, share, or form!  In what form would it exist if you don't have your senses, nor a brain to interpret them?

 

Knowing that your entire life you've just been inside your mind, and there's nothing outside your mind, why would there be anything outside?  Where did you get this idea from?  You started existence from within your imagination, so at what point did this idea of "other" appear?  You just accepted it.  All there is is the sense data you've had all you life.  Everything else is a belief you've just accepted, because, seemingly, everyone around you accepted them too.

 

 

Shit. I think I've scared @WokeBloke

He's not been back since I've posted this???

 

 

Edited by thisintegrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

Have you ever considered telling people their life is a dream is severely hurting them?

You will hurt yourself, and possibly others, only if you're making wrong conclusions based on the belief that life is a dream.

When you actually realize that you are the one who is dreaming up bad stuff, you can liberate yourself from the nightmares of your mind. It's like having a lucid dream instead of being a victim of your mind's imagination. 

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

You think when your body dies the consequences of your actions just disappear and all these people were just illusions? No. These are your lives.

You're right. The consequences are real. Your impact does matter. It's important to take responsibility and to dream up a beautiful dream instead of a nightmare.


"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@WokeBloke If you don't wise up I will have to kick you out of here because you are clearly not doing the work but acting out denial.

If you don't like the idea of awakening then good, go elsewhere and enjoy your life.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a qualitative difference between your body as you see it, hear it, smell it and feel it in itself. You have identified all these as the same thing, surely you are imagining the smell of your body when you do not smell it but only feel it or see it?

What then are you doing if you neither feel it, see it, smell it, hear it or taste it? You imagine it, so then what comes into being when you feel it without seeing it, and how can all the attributes of this body be accidental, it's substance always the same if it's substance is not an imagined identity?

If the substance of this body is the same with or without any of its attributes, and identities are synthesized from experience, what on earth is an illusion if it is not this? 

And what is imagination if the minimum by which something can be it (identity) is without an object of experience?

 

Am I imagining my body when it has no attribute? Yes, am I imagining my body when it has an attribute? No, instead you are now imagining that this attribute is particular when it is universal. Or that this attribute is "a body".

And so yes, you are imagining that you have a body, in thought you are even imagining that you have the body. But the body in empirical intuition independent of judgement and proposition, which therefore is not "body" not even a "sensation" but inexplicable, this you "have", but not even this is your true nature, and is merely a visitor.

I'm fine with you calling it your body, and that you equate the empirical intuition of for instance smell with the imagined identity of body that it shares with many other such intuitions. As long as you get how everything that you consider your body is inessential to what you think it is then that is really all you need, I am not gonna take your smell away from you, though Leo might.


"We do not need to be shoemakers to know if our shoes fit, and just as little have we any need to be professionals to acquire knowledge of matters of universal interest."  -Hegel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@WokeBloke

Take a deep breath and ask yourself if you really want to be involved in the game of "spirituality", whatever this exactly means to you ( and we both know, it means to you something like "constantly asking questions and philosophizing about the nature of reality")

It's a game, first of all. It's not necessary, it's just one way of busying oneself in life.

So you have to ask yourself sincerely, and also answer to yourself sincerely, if this is the way you want to spend your time? Do you want to surround yourself with people who constantly tell you that other people are imaginary? Is this what you want? 

Because it seems to me, that the answer is: no.

Otherwise you wouldn't come here regularly, for all this time that you've been here, just to assert your disagreement with what you read on this forum. 

Thinking is addictive, I get it. And it's fun. But after a certain point, you really gotta ask yourself if this is what you want.

Edited by StudentX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StudentX said:

@WokeBloke

Take a deep breath and ask yourself if you really want to be involved in the game of "spirituality", whatever this exactly means to you ( and we both know, it means to you something like "constantly asking questions and philosophizing about the nature of reality")

It's a game, first of all. It's not necessary, it's just one way of busying oneself in life.

So you have to ask yourself sincerely, and also answer to yourself sincerely, if this is the way you want to spend your time? Do you want to surround yourself with people who constantly tell you that other people are imaginary? Is this what you want? 

Because it seems to me, that the answer is: no.

Otherwise you wouldn't come here regularly, for all this time that you've been here, just to assert your disagreement with what you read on this forum. 

Thinking is addictive, I get it. And it's fun. But after a certain point, you really gotta ask yourself if this is what you want.

Thank you for valuable insight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@WokeBloke Don't get stressed by the solipsism issue.

Everyone have their own stage of consciousness and their stage's excesses/traps etc.

I dont know who is more or less right, and you too.

Do your own journey by keep processing your uncomfortable feelings and thoughs.

 

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱 Israelis here? let me know!

☀️ Stage Yellow is to be Green to all the views within YOURSELF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/04/2022 at 11:15 PM, thisintegrated said:

Why do you disagree?  And why would solipsistic ideas hurt anyone here?  If solipsism is wrong, the truth will come out eventually, and it's just a thought anyway.  It can't hurt anyone.  And those who realize that solipsism is true will just enjoy god-realization.

It's either a dumb idea, and won't hurt you, or it's the truth, and you'll enjoy realizing it.

Lol come on dude. Its well known that solipsistic ideas can fuck with people psychologically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Lol come on dude. Its well known that solipsistic ideas can fuck with people psychologically

If they are adopted as beliefs, maybe. But Leo encourages everyone to verify his communications, not believe in him. I never encountered Leo saying to take his word based on faith. Never. On the contrary, he asks us to experience what he shares for ourselves. 

If the nature of reality is realized, it affects the mind in a good way. Especially if the realization is deep. When it is grasped that the nature of human experience is illusion and imagination, the seriousness and heaviness we tend to impose on life is reduced. Awakening creates a new context for experience, which is usually a less solidified self. 

@WokeBloke I sense from your posts feelings of frustration, anger and confusion. I suggest you to consider either taking a step back from spirituality for a while, or to focus on authentic inquiry rather than participating in conceptual conflicts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Batman said:

If they are adopted as beliefs, maybe. But Leo encourages everyone to verify his communications, not believe in him. I never encountered Leo saying to take his word based on faith. Never. On the contrary, he asks us to experience what he shares for ourselves. 

Ye but in those very attempts to verify the solipsistic view there is a lot of psychological risk.

Also, whether we consciously like it or not. Much of what we believe is because we hear it from a source we trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now