mmKay

DMT vape pen

40 posts in this topic

Crack pipe is very wasteful of chemical and inconsistent.

Electronic rig is way more efficient, potent, effortless, and discrete. Makes breaking-through a breeze.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Crack pipe is very wasteful of chemical and inconsistent.

Interesting. I thought the efficiency was about 100%, since you inhale everything that is vaporized.

4 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

Interesting. I thought the efficiency was about 100%, since you inhale everything that is vaporized.

It's not even 50% efficient because a lot of it escapes, sticks to the glass, and/or burns.

You're wasting half your dope with a crack pipe.

Yeah, the electronic vape with this very short inhaling tip they ship them with will be the most efficient. If you add a longer glass tip then the vapor condenses on it.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not even 50% efficient because a lot of it escapes, sticks to the glass, and/or burns.

You're wasting half your dope with a crack pipe.

This, and also it is not quite as easy as people think itnl is to keep the pipe EXACTLY the perfect temperature the whole time to avoid burning some of the dmt. 

On 4/20/2022 at 9:53 AM, TheAlchemist said:

Wonder if this would also vaporize harmala freebase for a changa journey?? I know it has a slightly higher boiling point than dmt. Anybody know?

Edited by Adodd

@Leo Gura Can you give a link or more information what vape carts you are using and which high quality, expensive organic terpenes?

I am total new to dmt, just need something to start. I will do my own research after some experience

Medical grade materials, durable, simple. Can vape pretty much any herbs in it. Well known brand with excellent reputation.

Not sure how good it is for crystals, But I guess you can always turn them into changa.
https://vaporgenie.com/product/classic-wooden/

There are also these:

https://vaporgenie.com/product/glass-bat/

https://vaporgenie.com/product/glass-sherlock/

Same principle, just glass. I've smoked once in a glass Sherlock, the vape is smoother and more cooled down than in the wooden version. But personally i liked the pricing, size and the sturdiness of the classic wooden ones. So thats what I own.

Does anyone have a direct e-vape method with links to all the equipment needed that works reliably every time?  Every setup I've seen has been very custom and all have had some notable cons.  Still haven't seen a "perfect method" for getting the job done.

I have the perfect method which requires no custom mods, is affordable, and is basically foolproof way to breakthrough in one hit.

I will have to think before sharing it.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don’t think my friend. Do ❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

"Think not. Do. Or do not. There is no think."

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

8 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Leo Gura what method did you use when vaping DMT during clubbing?

I gave you links above.

Don't make me have to spell everything out for you.

On 5/12/2022 at 3:47 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have the perfect method which requires no custom mods, is affordable, and is basically foolproof way to breakthrough in one hit.

Would really appreciate the share, I have yet to see a method without downsides.

Omg, that guy in the video (Adam) aged like 10 years in 2 years time.Haven't seen his video in a while. I'm always shocked how fast people age who do a lot of psychdelics.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I'm always shocked how fast people age who do a lot of psychdelics.

He does way more than psychedelics.

People also age at different rates based on genetics, diet, health conditions, and many other factors.

Blaming aging on psychedelics is very sloppy thinking.

50 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Omg, that guy in the video (Adam) aged like 10 years in 2 years time.Haven't seen his video in a while. I'm always shocked how fast people age who do a lot of psychdelics.

He has being going through a lot lately. Several drug addictions, truama, stress and mental illness, his family left him at some point. Stress alone can age you like shit.