mmKay

DMT vape pen

40 posts in this topic

Do not use standard vape carts, they contain cheap e-liquid which damages your lungs.

You must make your own vape carts using high quality, expensive organic terpenes.

That e-liquid is such shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not use standard vape carts, they contain cheap e-liquid which damages your lungs.

You must make your own vape carts using high quality, expensive organic terpenes.

That e-liquid is such shit.

You are 100% right about this, however I think if you only going to do it a few times then it's alright. Like it can't be more harmful than smoking one cigarette. There also various qualities of vape juice out there but most of the famous brand are okay. 

21 minutes ago, Bacher said:

Like it can't be more harmful than smoking one cigarette.

But it can. There are cases of young people dead from less than 10 years of it. You can't die from 10 years of smoking cigarettes.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same technology here but if so, the takeaway from this video is stay the f*ck out away from THC and vitamin E acetate cartridges. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Leo Gura 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But it can. There are cases of young people dead from less than 10 years of it. You can't die from 10 years of smoking cigarettes.

Wasn't that mostly from counterfeit thc carts?

27 minutes ago, John Paul said:

happy jesus holiday

Thank you

3 hours ago, Average Investor said:

@Leo Gura 

Yeah I think he is referring to low quality juices. You can't find this stuff here in europe cause we have so strict regulations!

@Bacher Pretty rare, but that would make sense. I would not order something like that pre-made into juice. 

I would not be fearful of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol based liquid. However, the terpenes sounds good, but not sure how it wicks and vapes. 

I ordered a Puffco Plus, mainly because it doesn’t require any vape juice to use.  
It has a ceramic chamber inside, where you put your DMT, pulse it a few times in to a liquid, put the top on and take 2-3 big tokes.  
Supposedly this would give you a breakthrough every time.  

Cons are that you have to clean and reload the chamber with DMT each time you would like to dive right back in.  
But I would take that any day of the week, than smoking some e-juice and fake cartridges. 

Setting the pen on first or second power level works best for DMT. Third level burns your spice.   

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

8 hours ago, Average Investor said:

@Leo Gura 

No

Pretty much any vape liquid is bad for your lungs. Expensive terpenes are best, but even those cause some harm. And no one who is selling you vape carts is using expensive organic terpenes.

You guys here are too lazy and cheap to care about using the purest terpenes, so why would any manufacturer care about your health when you don't even care about your own health?

@Leo Gura

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pretty much any vape liquid is bad for your lungs.

Yeah, if it isn't air it probably isn't good lol. 

I think the terpenes could potentially be a better alternative. I don't think most people are aware of it though. I have not heard of anyone suggesting that ingredient aside from you.

I vaped for 5 years, but I was always in control of the ingredients. Always using 80% USP grade vegetable glycerin with 20% propylene glycol based flavoring. No extra sugars, colors, essential oils, or things like vitamin E etc. Always top shelf flavoring manufacturers. I always made my own coils and picked the cotton out that had no dyes or additives. The nicotine was always high quality as well. It has been years since and I have not experienced any negative side effects that I am aware of. However, I am still pretty young. I was very heavy on it for awhile. I could vape 30ml in a day towards the end of the 5 years and still jog a few miles as I was getting into shape. I quit completely about 3-4 years ago.

If manufactures moved away from the added sugars, food coloring, and other garbage it would help a lot. Better regulation on what metals and material in in the atomizer would help too. 

From my experience it is the most effect thing to help someone stop smoking cigarettes, then quitting vaping is easer once you have been doing it for awhile.  

I think all of it is bad really, but I don't think I would favor cigarettes over vaping. As for VG and PG being in a vape with DMT, then I would probably be more afraid of what the DMT would do to me. 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys here are too lazy and cheap to care about using the purest terpenes, so why would any manufacturer care about your health when you don't even care about your own health?

This is honestly how I sometimes feel about people who do not train or do not know how to train (i.e. train seriously with barbells, even just lightly).

They obviously don't care about their health... Hot take. OR... more likely: they aren't aware of just how beneficial proper barbell (or similar) training is.

[If done throughout one's life, even with a fairly miniscule amount of time delegated to the task (especially realistic if one has equipment near or at their living space), regular barbell training can result in one having bone density 4-7 standard deviations above the mean when over 70 years old... and that barely puts a dent in the benefits to be listed, which include a host of cardiac benefits, a preposterous decrease in all cause mortality, and more.]

Sort of the same thing with meditation and mental/spiritual-health (and actually even "hedonic health") could be argued -- e.g. "if you're not meditating, then you don't care about your mental/spiritual-health," or my favorite, "if you're not meditating, then you don't want to feel good, simple as thatxD." NOT saying any of this is actually 100% true.

They probably do care about their health, they just haven't been made sufficiently aware of the benefits of x -- whether it be barbell training, meditation, or avoiding cheap vaping materials.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

They probably do care about their health

Cool story bro

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Cool story bro

Do you even work here?

That dude will literally be a drug addict for his entire life. I'm not sure the term for it, but it's sad when he constantly tries to """use responsibly""" when literally any time he uses drugs in any capacity whatsoever, he's doing it like an addict.

Do y’all have any recommendations for DMT specific vape pens?

I want something more consistent with dosing than my crack pipe lol (boofing doesn’t work for me unfortunately) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

15 hours ago, King Merk said:

Do y’all have any recommendations for DMT specific vape pens?

I want something more consistent with dosing than my crack pipe lol (boofing doesn’t work for me unfortunately) 

I love my crack pipe. Isn't this just the best way to take DMT?

Also, what is boofing?