billiesimon

The most important existential question, driving me crazy.

12 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I truly need to ask you this. I have watched most of your metaphysical videos, but I didn't see this specific answer.

I have been a seeker of the Self for more than three years and I definitely know now that God exists and it is living through me, even though I'm quite asleep now. But I can't stop noticing that my bubble of reality is mysterious and mind-made, almost every day. 

I need to know. Why does God exist? It exists, I know. But WHY?!? 

I don't understand and this question is making me insane. Why is all of this happening and why does the Self exist? My Self. Why my Self? Why not another one's divine Self? Why am I the one who is being lived by God? I don't understand, this is madness! 

I thought I was just a random human. I am not a random human. 

I know you are not a separate person, but this person right here is not able to get an answer. Can you please explain why God? Why a God? Why this God? 

Why not just mindless nothing? I thought it was normal for everything to exist. Now not anymore. It makes no sense to exist. I think that the road to awakening is a road to madness maybe. 

Sorry for the deliriant text. My question is actually quite lucid, after weeks of deep observation. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

This is a simple one.  That which exists, exists.  That which doesn't exist, doesn't.

Infinity has everything.  And everything includes that which does exist.

God is prior to why .  God is eternal. It has always existed. It cannot go anywhere nor did it come from anywhere. .other than itself.  That's why.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

That requires awakening to grasp.

The bottom line is that since reality is One, there is nothing to stop it from being infinity, so it becomes Infinity.

Reality cannot be anything other than Infinity. Infinity is the only stable configuration, in the same way that an object sits squarely in empty space without falling up or down because it is "pulled" equally in all directions. Infinity is the only thing that can create itself, which is why it exists.

I have a video called Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing? which explains all this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That requires awakening to grasp.

The bottom line is that since reality is One, there is nothing to stop it from being infinity, so it becomes Infinity.

Reality cannot be anything other than Infinity. Infinity is the only stable configuration, in the same way that an object sits squarely in empty space without falling up or down because it is "pulled" equally in all directions. Infinity is the only thing that can create itself, which is why it exists.

I have a video called Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing? which explains all this.

Thanks, I might have missed the video :)

I guess I'll need deep awakening to feel the answer in direct experience. 

Inquire in the now.

33 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

This is a simple one.  That which exists, exists.  That which doesn't exist, doesn't.

Infinity has everything.  And everything includes that which does exist.

Yes, this is the philosophical and rational answer. I get it. I was more interested in the deepest insight. 

Inquire in the now.

Just now, billiesimon said:

Yes, this is the philosophical and rational answer. I get it. I was more interested in the deepest insight. 

What do you mean? It fully explains your question.  There's no deeper explanation.

Nothing is the same as everything/infinity.  You know this much.  Now why does anything exist?  Because infinity includes everything that does.

You assume that God exists. What if God doesn't exist? By God I mean infinity. You may think that's silly, infinity is right? 

Since it is infinity, it simultaneously exists and does not exist. It also does not exist and not not exist. It also exclusively exists, and exclusively doesn't. It's this sort of unity. So when you ask why, there are assumptions.

Why? Because there are no alternatives to this sort of Unity. What if there were? If there were, it'd be the case, and part of the Unity,

When you ask "Why?" you look for a reason. But in this case, the reason is the object of inquisitiveness. Why God? Because God.

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

You assume that God exists. What if God doesn't exist?

I know by direct experience that God exists :) I was an atheist before diving deep into spirituality.

Inquire in the now.

19 hours ago, billiesimon said:

@Leo Gura I truly need to ask you this. I have watched most of your metaphysical videos, but I didn't see this specific answer.

I have been a seeker of the Self for more than three years and I definitely know now that God exists and it is living through me, even though I'm quite asleep now. But I can't stop noticing that my bubble of reality is mysterious and mind-made, almost every day. 

I need to know. Why does God exist? It exists, I know. But WHY?!? 

I don't understand and this question is making me insane. Why is all of this happening and why does the Self exist? My Self. Why my Self? Why not another one's divine Self? Why am I the one who is being lived by God? I don't understand, this is madness! 

I thought I was just a random human. I am not a random human. 

I know you are not a separate person, but this person right here is not able to get an answer. Can you please explain why God? Why a God? Why this God? 

Why not just mindless nothing? I thought it was normal for everything to exist. Now not anymore. It makes no sense to exist. I think that the road to awakening is a road to madness maybe. 

Sorry for the deliriant text. My question is actually quite lucid, after weeks of deep observation. 

@billiesimon great great question. This is also one of the biggest questions I am still wondering about.

I guess it boils down to why does "somethingness" exist, and not simply nothing?

And I guess the answer is simple. What would limit "nothingness" from spawning into "somethingness?" Nothing! Therefore, Nothingness becomes Infinity. And Nothingness now has become somethingness or you could say nothingness=somethingness or simply non-duality. But it makes perfect sense that nothingness=somethingness=ONE, therefore=GOD because what would separate anything from anything when everything is nothing? Only imaginary boundraries can exist, hence you are God.

Not sure if it makes sense. Once I am inside my true nature (God) it makes perfect sense that God exists and will forever exist. The question "why is this the case?" doesn't even appear because it is so obviously just the way it is. But reasoning your way to it on a logical basis is harder:D

3 hours ago, Swarnim said:

What if God doesn't exist?

star_wars_you_fail_epiclosers.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I know by direct experience that God exists :) I was an atheist before diving deep into spirituality.

@billiesimon I think you misunderstood what I said. That line must have thrown you off.

My point was that the answer to "WHY GOD?" is that you're assuming 'something' is existing in the first place to even ask that. Why would you assume all of this right here right now is existence? What stopping you from realizing all of this is absolute emptiness, nothingness and non-existence? God exists, doesn't exist, both does and doesn't, and neither does nor doesn't, all simultaneously. It's a unity. With this understanding, you can't ask "WHY" because it just wouldn't make sense. The simple answer to any question then becomes "God", and it makes perfect sense.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

star_wars_you_fail_epiclosers.jpg

@Leo Gura :D