KoryKat

Why is creating chat-groups forbidden here???

48 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Ask Leo then, he'll tell you the same thing.

According to what you're suggesting, Religious beliefs are as right as the ideas of Actualized.  And those who believe consciousness is a product of the Earth are as right as those who believe consciousness is the source of all.

I'm definitely not the person you should be preaching Yellow ideas to.

You are off-topic. Glad to discuss this with you on a thread of this topic.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

What you do privately is none of my business. You can meet people one on one privately, I don't care.

But don't use this forum to recruit or start splinter cells.

guillotines-lg-56a9a2705f9b58b7d0fd8ec2.jpg

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

guillotines-lg-56a9a2705f9b58b7d0fd8ec2.jpg

1 on 1 is allowed, but 3 ppl in a group is forbidden

Also im pretty sure Im not allowed to post my phone number to have people all in individual conversations with me, or is that allowed?

There is a big difference between recruiting to form as a competitor , and just recruiting a handful of people to collaborate on self-actualizing in any form of communication not threads on this forum..

If im allowed to invite everyone to privately talk to me on my cell, then thats cool, but im 99% certain it wont be allowed.

Im not interested in forming some group to replace this in any shape or form... im just looking for colleagues to grow with and have as real person to person interaction... which is why im complaining about the forums... it doesnt serve any kind of personal intimate human bonding... its like the opposite of that...

5 minutes ago, KoryKat said:

1 on 1 is allowed, but 3 ppl in a group is forbidden

Also im pretty sure Im not allowed to post my phone number to have people all in individual conversations with me, or is that allowed?

There is a big difference between recruiting to form as a competitor , and just recruiting a handful of people to collaborate on self-actualizing in any form of communication not threads on this forum..

If im allowed to invite everyone to privately talk to me on my cell, then thats cool, but im 99% certain it wont be allowed.

This is a grey area. I turn a blind eye to such things unless it starts getting excessive or out of hand.

People can abuse such freedoms to exploit and manipulate this community. This is not just a theoretical matter. I have had to ban people for such exploits in the past. Some people will do shameless recruiting efforts.

I'm not a Nazi about enforcing this, but if I see what you're doing getting out of hand and turning into a splinter cell, I will take action on that and nip it in the bud.

Ultimately if you're not causing damage I don't really care. But if what you're doing starts to create drama, conflict, and political games, then watch out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The fact of the matter is that humanity is more disconnected than ever and it is because forums dont replace our need for human connection...

Having eye contact, hugging, these things are irreplaceable, and its a disservice to us all to not be able to find that amongst ourselves within a community that supports some of the greatest ideas to empower us.

You want to form any event. You can always post it here for all to read instead of privately sending only to those you like. That's disconnecting from others who might be interested.

Of course, you do not have to post the exact details. You can always post something like "We are meeting at Jurassic Park on 17 April. For more details, pls pm me"

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a grey area. I turn a blind eye to such things unless it starts getting excessive or out of hand.

People can abuse such freedoms to exploit and manipulate this community. This is not just a theoretical matter. I have had to ban people for such exploits in the past. Some people will do shameless recruiting efforts.

I'm not a Nazi about enforcing this, but if I see what you're doing getting out of hand and turning into a splinter cell, I will take action on that and nip it in the bud.

seems like topics get locked when any mention of group-discussion happens ... id say most ppl would be the kind of ppl to go rogue/competing, but that doesnt mean its right to stop everybody from doing it... 

All im looking for is some sort of means to collaborate with others in the same shit that feels more real authentically/intimately... like tell people "hey we are starting Leo's Start Here guide, lets discuss our goals/sticking points and be mutually accountable.

For me, i cant stand the social media world we live in...  why forbid all local meetups for example?

It seems like the dangers of splinter cells are taken to extreme levels of control/censorship. 1984-feeling for sure.

If there was a way to really conduct it on here,i wouldnt bother like this...

but there isnt even an Accountability thread group

Edited by KoryKat

3 minutes ago, hyruga said:

That's disconnecting from others who might be interested.

Well, it's also not giving the freedom to choose who you desire to come.  Sometimes that's a good and necessary and healthy thing as well.  Obviously anything can be abused... But I think having that choice is better than not.  Not everyone likes everyone else, and being forced to invite others you dislike, especially for legit reasons, is kinda... I dunno... bogus or something.  Like, ya... I think a big misinterpretation of this philosophy of "everyone love everyone" and "everyone is connected and accepted" is that it means you can't say "no" to certain people (and this is especially true with those who've done not great things, or have difficult personality styles, and even just people you dislike; I don't think people should be forced to invite others they dislike).  

Anyhoo... blabbidy bla bla.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you do privately is none of my business. You can meet people one on one privately, I don't care.

But don't use this forum to recruit or start splinter cells.

FYI, the RSD forum was toxic as fuck and they had problems with people recruiting and undermining their community for which they banned people. Eventually the whole thing was shut down.

The reality is that if you allow a community to form splinter cells, eventually one of those cells will try to seize power for itself and overthrow the main community, creating a lot of drama and conflict.

It's the same reason why a state is not allowed to secede from the United States. Once that state secedes it will then go to war against the US and try to recruit other states to secede too.

I don't want this forum used to create cults or toxic groups. And I don't have enough time nor desire to moderate a bunch of splinter groups.

If you think about it, you'll realize that you don't really need private groups here. It's best when everything is shared in one place and everything is transparent. Once people start creating exclusive groups that do private discussions, that diminishes the overall network effect of the community and it creates a breeding ground for toxic stuff which goes unmoderated.

but there is not an Accountability thread place on the forums here...

And we live in a disconnected world and msgs are restricted time-wise and it can make real-time discussion and genuine human connection overly difficult/near-impossible

its just sad that the rotten apples have turned this place into a place where people dont think we are here to make friends, and collaboration seems nonexistent...

this isolation sucks!

be the leader we need and do something to brings our hearts together in a movement to self-actualize as a collective...

We dont know each other, really... lets work on something that addresses that, because its worse than ever. 

Leo, why be enigmatic?

Why are you afraid to show yourself like a regular person being real?  like theres an old video of u with a bunch of comments "omg he wears pants!"  Everything has to be perfect with you.

It seems like realness/connection is being overlooked and you dont want to mess with it , so its forbidden under the guise of other cults forming. 

Its whatever, if this forum wont be about it, then ill invest time searching elsewhere, because it will be answered one way or another...

Edited by KoryKat

How about we all meet up on actualized.org/forum?

I hear it's a great place for socializing.

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

How about we all meet up on ?

This is a wasteland of consciousness

Socialization with Gods

Brought upon ourselves in wash

Of sin and rain on us

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

4 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

How about we all meet up on actualized.org/forum?

how long has it been since somebody hugged you , looked you in the eyes, and told you they loved you?

Just now, KoryKat said:

how long has it been since somebody hugged you , looked you in the eyes, and told you they loved you?

Is that what you came here for?  Sorry to disappoint.

14 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Is that what you came here for?  Sorry to disappoint.

yes

thats what this thread is about, sorry you didnt get it sooner.

Im fighting for something you dont even realize you need, my brother.

I wish circumstances were different, and we could have time just bro-ing out in the real world. 

This is why im fighting for local collaboration, its not that we cant learn alone, its the feeling of being alive you get from real human connection, that no words or ideas can replace

Edited by KoryKat

43 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This is a wasteland of consciousness

Socialization with Gods

Brought upon ourselves in wash

Of sin and rain on us

Do you have a better alternative?

@KoryKat Sends you a *virtual hug* 9_9.

Side note: Kuddos for speaking up for what you want - seems like much growth happened for you since your post about "saying no". ^_^

Also you could always start your Meetup group with a focus and see if anyone in your area shows up.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, KoryKat said:

seems like topics get locked when any mention of group-discussion happens

Yes, by design, because you're wanting something which is in a grey area.

When you are wanting something in a grey area you gotta be subtle about it. That's a life lesson you've yet to learn.

It's like you are walking up to a girl and asking her, "Hey, can we fuck?" And then getting upset that the answer is always, "NO!"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, by design, because you're wanting something which is in a grey area.

When you are wanting something in a grey area you gotta be subtle about it. That's a life lesson you've yet to learn.

It's like you are walking up to a girl and asking her, "Hey, can we fuck?" And then getting upset that the answer is always, "NO!"

So if we want to commit tax evasion, we should be subtle about it?  A good lawyer is really the solution?

I'd argue that if there's a grey area like this, it's the system that's broken.  No one should have to rely on "I think he likes me, so I'll probably get away with this" or "I did him a favor, so I think I'll get away with this legally grey thing".

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated

Either you lack radicality or situationality in making rules. If you make it too radical then there is no enough flexibility and if it is too situational then there are lot of grey areas. You choose either of these 2 cases, you lose. That's why you need to learn to make decisions between 2 bad choises, because truth is that you need to choose something or freeze which is even worse.

Who told you that "others" are real?